valued customer

Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 12, 2013
What has happened to Goodman's Pest Control Company,now Named S&R.I have been a customer for over 20 years,but I no longer do business with them,The new owner has issues,I recommend choosing a different company. There watered down chemicals are not working!
oh no

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 12, 2013
how will get rid of these crabs that vonda gave me
ummm

South Hill, VA

#3 Mar 12, 2013
valued customer wrote:
What has happened to Goodman's Pest Control Company,now Named S&R.I have been a customer for over 20 years,but I no longer do business with them,The new owner has issues,I recommend choosing a different company. There watered down chemicals are not working!
Thanks for the info-I was considering using them in the coming months-not now!
Check It Out

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Try checking out DoMYOwnPestControl.com on the internet.I called a pest control company in bristol a couple of years ago and the guy accidently told me the true name of a product he would use before he caught himself telling me that and i came across this website.You can buy the same products the pest control companies uses.This website will sell the products to the average joe without being a license pest control person as long as you use it for your own personal pest control around your house.If you use it for business purposes then you'll need to be licensed.I paid a company $120 to spray 1 time around an outside building i had,after finding out what he used i found this website and ordered the exact stuff he used for $65 and its enough to use 8 more times not just once.I have used this website several times now with great services each time.
Old fart

Knoxville, TN

#5 Mar 12, 2013
FYI the same people own it,Susan and Randy Goodman,
"S&R" Susan been it running for the past year or so Randy has medical problems and don't get out anymore.
There phone # is still same so if you are a real customer you would know that.

This sounds like a past employee that didnt work out too me.

Since: Apr 12

Marion, Va

#6 Mar 13, 2013
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info-I was considering using them in the coming months-not now!
I wouldn't make a decision based on one person who posts here. They might be mad, someone wanting to take business from them or someone who is unhappy with the bill. I have used them and trusted them for years.
Rebel

Cameron, MO

#7 Mar 13, 2013
oh no wrote:
If you got them from Vonda their probably industrial strength crabzilla's you better shave an use some BLACK FLAG on those buggers
Rebel

Cameron, MO

#8 Mar 13, 2013
I know there is a bad bed bug infestation at the ROYAL INN and that is fact those are the laziest most hateful ppl I ever saw they need to be shut down seriously I did report them but I dont think anything was done I do know that rubbing alcohol kills them on contact
sorry

Atlanta, GA

#9 Mar 13, 2013
That's what happens when you allow Harley T ford to use your beds
Tony

Troy, VA

#10 Mar 13, 2013
oh no wrote:
Shave a spot of hair in the center. When the crabs run out to the clearing stab them with an ice pick.
Tony

Troy, VA

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Rebel wrote:
I know there is a bad bed bug infestation at the ROYAL INN and that is fact those are the laziest most hateful ppl I ever saw they need to be shut down seriously I did report them but I dont think anything was done I do know that rubbing alcohol kills them on contact
After taking one look at you reporting that would mean you couldn't be taken seriously. Take a good bath and post tom.
Whitney Price

Knoxville, TN

#12 Mar 13, 2013
oh no wrote:
Im sorry to tell you this sir. or mam but you wont be getting rid of those things you mite want to go get checked for stds you must have been on some strong stuff to have even touched her to be honest with you Idk how a bugs could live on her as nasty as she is
King Farouk

Palmyra, VA

#13 Mar 13, 2013
A fool proof way to rid yoursef of bed bugs is the following:Get two 2x4rs, lay bed bug on bottom 2x4,lay he other 2x4 on bed bug, stand on top 2x4, no more bed bug! Repeat as needed. Problem solved.
u fool

Knoxville, TN

#14 Mar 13, 2013
King Farouk wrote:
A fool proof way to rid yoursef of bed bugs is the following:Get two 2x4rs, lay bed bug on bottom 2x4,lay he other 2x4 on bed bug, stand on top 2x4, no more bed bug! Repeat as needed. Problem solved.
no fool like a ol fool we knew you would speak up sooner or later
Herro

Marion, VA

#15 Mar 14, 2013
Orkin has been awesome.
Sad

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Mar 14, 2013
I cannot believe you come onto Marion VA Topix and try to ruin a business's reputation like this. You are, most likely, a competitor, trying to get their business.

ANYTIME I have EVER called Goodman's, now S&R, they have come to my home and eliminated the problem. Once was a attic that became infested with wasps, another was earwigs,(two separate years), we had termites to swarm at one house and they came and treated and have come back every year and we never had them again. When we sold that house, the buyer had the home inspected and it was still termite free. When we built our new home, they came and treated the area that we were going to build on, we recently purchased a house that has termites and we plan to use them to treat and get rid of those termites. THAT IS HOW MUCH WE TRUST THEM. If I have a problem with a business, I go to the owner. I would NEVER get on a page like this and complain.
This only says that you have an ulterior motive.
Good luck with your new business, because Karma will surely come back and bite you in the butt for doing this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 2 hr Hillary 127
meth lab near nicks creek (Oct '11) 3 hr GodawfulRacket Do... 17
Whose running for Sherriff of smyth county (Mar '15) 5 hr Bearded Clam 10
Bi Guy's (Jan '13) 5 hr old and not gay 32
jason T (Mar '12) 8 hr powers 19
Get a Power Ball ticket. 8 hr Stevie Wonder 3
Happy's Reopening (Jan '11) 8 hr Stevie Wonder 110

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance