Paula Deen

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 18, 2012
Hey y'all. If you a'int figured it out by now, I'm Paula Deen y'all! I love butter y'all! Ingle Supermarkets in Marion is the BEST place to buy butter y'all, its so FRESH! And don't even get me started on the people who work there y'all; they are sweet as my left butcheek (and that is very very sweet) and their baggers are so sweet, especially by helping me take my butter to my butter-mobile. Well y'all, Its calling to whoop up a snow storm tonight so I'm gonna' make sure I am up and stocked in butter, then I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight, y'all!
Nancy Grace

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 18, 2012
Paula, I am sorry but you love butter way to much. I am afraid to have you in my court room, since you sweat butter. Why do you say "Y'all" after everything, If I may ask? Oh well, Whatever floats your butter dish.
breathin_oxygen

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Feb 18, 2012
Dear Paula, you are the shit.
Paula Deen

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 18, 2012
Nancy, please shut the butter up. Get back in the court room!
Nancy Grace

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Feb 18, 2012
Paula, GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!!! End of conversation, I have to go ruin someone's life. See ya!
breathin_oxygen

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Feb 18, 2012
Dear Nancy, you're just jealous because you forgot to wear a bra to court.
Paula Deen

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Feb 18, 2012
breathin_oxygen wrote:
Dear Paula, you are the shit.
Thanks darlin'!
breathin_oxygen

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Feb 18, 2012
Paula Deen wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks darlin'!
Anything for you, Paula! You are the butter to my bread! You're the reason I'm fat! And for that, I will be forever in your debt!
Nancy Grace

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Feb 18, 2012
breathin_oxygen wrote:
Dear Nancy, you're just jealous because you forgot to wear a bra to court.
Mam, I never wear a bra....I mean, I REJECT THAT!
breathin_oxygen

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Feb 18, 2012
Nancy dear, I do believe the correct term is "Object". I find the defendant, Nancy Grace, guilty for the crime of being a complete dumbass.
Paula Deen

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Feb 18, 2012
breathin_oxygen wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything for you, Paula! You are the butter to my bread! You're the reason I'm fat! And for that, I will be forever in your debt!
Aww, your making me cry butter, y'all!
Nancy Grace

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Feb 18, 2012
breathin_oxygen wrote:
Nancy dear, I do believe the correct term is "Object". I find the defendant, Nancy Grace, guilty for the crime of being a complete dumbass.
Dear, do you honestly think that I know jack shit about Law?
breathin_oxygen

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Feb 18, 2012
Well, one would believe that you do, considering you have your own television show pertaining to LAW. You just need to get your botox, butter-laking, ass sagging self off the telivision screen and in a mental institute.
breathin_oxygen

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Feb 18, 2012
*lacking.
regina george

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Feb 20, 2012
Paula Deen wrote:
Hey y'all. If you a'int figured it out by now, I'm Paula Deen y'all! I love butter y'all! Ingle Supermarkets in Marion is the BEST place to buy butter y'all, its so FRESH! And don't even get me started on the people who work there y'all; they are sweet as my left butcheek (and that is very very sweet) and their baggers are so sweet, especially by helping me take my butter to my butter-mobile. Well y'all, Its calling to whoop up a snow storm tonight so I'm gonna' make sure I am up and stocked in butter, then I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight, y'all!
Paula, will you assign someone to butter my muffin, please and thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frances Reeves (Jan '12) 3 hr idiot 97
bobby Caldwell 6 hr u kno who 3
whats up with Flippen Mindy 6 hr The truth 2
Jc & Renee Delp Busted 20 hr Wondering 22
Photography Sun i know 4
Dykes on Bykes Sat I know your sister 1
know these ppl ? Fri i know 5
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]