JW Y

Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 12, 2011
does ne1 kno nething bout this scank?other than bein a home wreckin ho?
JW Y

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 12, 2011
y i am askin is i kno of @ least 3 marriages she wrecked an movin to #4. shes lucky 1 of em isnt mine her homewreckin days would b over. women of marion beware!
i dunno

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2011
yep she just wrecked on eof my family members marriage of 30 years and claimed to be friends to both parties its really sad that someone would come between a couple that have been married that long and have children as well. Some people only think of themselves. She will getr what is coming to her..they always do think of it like this if you meet someone that is cheating on there partner with you what do you think they are gonna do when the new wears of of you....CHEAT
Old tamer

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 12, 2011
I'm sure she tricked his member right into her love patch
NCviaVA

Winston Salem, NC

#5 Jul 12, 2011
I have a really hard time reading these sometimes.
Old tamer

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jul 12, 2011
theys gramer is a fine reflection of day smith county skewl sistems
back off

Marion, VA

#7 Jul 12, 2011
Funny
Miss B

Mount Juliet, TN

#8 Jul 23, 2011
Yes, unfortunately i know Lisa Gentry. She is exactly what everyone says she is, a whore. She has broke up marriages, and with no regrets. But she's all bout the money...so men, if ur lookin 4 an easy piece just toss a lil money her way and ur n. She has gave it up for a pack of cigs or a burger b4. But also when the money is gone, so is she. And if u have stolen items that r hot u can hide em out n her basement til things cool off. Idk how she gets these men tho honestly. I mean, have u seen her up close?!?! NOT THAT HOT! She's like a 50 yr old woman that tries 2 act, dress, and talk like she's someone n her 20's...come on now! Watch out ladies...this one is nothin but trouble!!!
CottonEye

Burlington, VT

#9 Jul 24, 2011
While it is despicable for a woman to activly go after a married man, she is not the only one at fault. She did not hit him over the head, hide him in her basement and brainwash him, then make him have sex with her. Like it or not, they did so on their own. They are capable of saying "no". I am positive of that. Sadly there are many skanky women and men in this area that are like bottom feeders and feel that selling themselves for what ever profit they can is a good idea. Maybe if men kept it in their pants, and women had some self respect and class, there would not be as much of this to gossip about. Maybe if they paid attention in school, and stayed out of the sack, they could use proper grammar as well.
caesar

Wirtz, VA

#10 Jul 24, 2011
CottonEye wrote:
While it is despicable for a woman to activly go after a married man, she is not the only one at fault. She did not hit him over the head, hide him in her basement and brainwash him, then make him have sex with her. Like it or not, they did so on their own. They are capable of saying "no". I am positive of that. Sadly there are many skanky women and men in this area that are like bottom feeders and feel that selling themselves for what ever profit they can is a good idea. Maybe if men kept it in their pants, and women had some self respect and class, there would not be as much of this to gossip about. Maybe if they paid attention in school, and stayed out of the sack, they could use proper grammar as well.
Like the old Kitty Wells song says "sometimes a man still thinks he's single, and it causes a good girl to go wrong" It takes two to tango.
KDG

Dallas, TX

#11 Aug 5, 2011
This is crazy we have a Lisa Gentry in Texas that has done the exact same shit in the past 2 years
Wild

Newark, NJ

#12 Aug 15, 2013
I know her and if she is as hot as she use to be she could have any man she wants and i think she would be about 41 and u old maids should keep to ur own
fyi

Suffolk, VA

#13 Sep 13, 2013
Must not be the same Lisa. She's not skinny or hot
See it

Burlington, VT

#14 Sep 13, 2013
Well one must look at the "men" that she is with. IF you have something stolen that you need to hide in her basement, or are willing to buy a date with a cheeseburger then you are not the type of guy that any decent woman would want. She may be a skank for the things she has done- if true- but the men can be no better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC Marion, Va 2 min OneMadMomma 1
Dip Dog 8 min Olive Oatman 3
Eric widner from utility (Aug '14) 1 hr Uglyazz 34
Anyone know john thats owns a gwneral lee car 3 hr Barry Soetoro 10
Who is the best Downtown waitress? 4 hr Frankfurter 20
Female's in marion who cheat 4 hr Frankfurter 15
ollies 4 hr Trey 6

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance