good name

Duluth, GA

#43 Sep 26, 2012
Jason Williams wrote:
<quoted text>i dont spend my spare time visiting topix all day just to run my mouth and put ppl down and thats literally all u do on here.
Agreed with you Jason Williams. This Mofo must be a section 8 welfare collecter food stamp eater spending all his day at home surfing the net and getting on everyone's business in topix from his rent a center computer.
Jason Williams

Max Meadows, VA

#44 Sep 26, 2012
Jason Williams wrote:
<quoted text> i dont spend my spare time visiting topix all day just to run my mouth and put ppl down and thats literally all u do on here.
I'm Jason Williams and I don't like what you're doing here. Some people at work told me somebody was using my name on here to try and start a lot of crap. Well if it's crap you want come to Wytheville and I'll show you just what a bad ass really is.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#45 Sep 27, 2012
good name wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed with you Jason Williams. This Mofo must be a section 8 welfare collecter food stamp eater spending all his day at home surfing the net and getting on everyone's business in topix from his rent a center computer.
And you must be one dumb S.O.B. if that's all you can come up with.

Location hidden

#46 Sep 27, 2012
Jason Williams wrote:
<quoted text> i dont spend my spare time visiting topix all day just to run my mouth and put ppl down and thats literally all u do on here.
Looks like you've been using another persons name...tsk, tsk, big bad ass got caught.
whoa nelly

Johnson City, TN

#47 Oct 2, 2012
Chip Barker IS a joke! You should see how he treats his own kids but yet defends others. He has sex with clients too. That's why he is inexpensive!
jasonwwilliams4m marion

United States

#48 Oct 2, 2012
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like you've been using another persons name...tsk, tsk, big bad ass got caught.
caught ? thats funny. look me up on smyth co court system just bc theres a jason williams in wytheville means nothing
fail

Marion, VA

#49 Oct 2, 2012
Jason Williams wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Jason Williams and I don't like what you're doing here. Some people at work told me somebody was using my name on here to try and start a lot of crap. Well if it's crap you want come to Wytheville and I'll show you just what a bad ass really is.
arent you the 120 pound gay kid with AIDS? Yeah, the only thing I would be afraid of is breaking your nose and catching the HIV from all the blood that spurted out.
jasonwwilliams4m marion

United States

#50 Oct 2, 2012
lol yea thats definitely not me
Jason Williams

Max Meadows, VA

#51 Oct 3, 2012
jasonwwilliams4mmarion wrote:
<quoted text> caught ? thats funny. look me up on smyth co court system just bc theres a jason williams in wytheville means nothing
Look I've told you once before to quit using my name on this garbage site. I don't give a damn if your real name is Jason Williams and I don't care where the hell you're from. Quit using my name on this bull shyte site, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Harley Antique Bored

Summerville, SC

#52 Oct 3, 2012
good name wrote:
<quoted text>
ISNT THAT MOST OF MARION?

Since: Oct 12

United States

#54 Oct 4, 2012
for sure wrote:
Chip Barker in Abingdon is GREAT and inexpensive!
Oh honey! Chip Barker is the biggest joke ever! You obviously do not know him very well. He is a liar and a cheat! He can look you in the ey and lie his ass of even when you know he is lying! He cheats not only on every woman he is temporarily with, but also cheats Uncle Sam by having his clients pay cash! That is why he is so inexpensive! He might be a GAL and stand up for children but he sure as hell doesn't stand up and do right for his own! His 2 sons were raised by their awesome step father and their mother. Those 2 boys have very little to do with Chip Barker to this day. His daughter, luckily has a good mom who is raising her. Chip also has a smaller child, maybe 7 or 8 years old, who he has no hand in raising either! People, you do not know this man. He has a multiple personality disorder and smokes left handed cigarettes constantly! Chip Barker can't function unless he is high! He sleeps with female clients too! Most people know that! Another reason he is so inexpensive! For anyone to get mixed up with this supposed 'great man/lawyer', you would have to be totally out of touch with reality because the path that man leaves is undescribable! But go ahead and give him a chance! I can name MANY names of women he has screwed over. He is a parasite!
hhh

Duluth, GA

#55 Oct 4, 2012
That can be anybody. Marion is nothing but Blevins and Williams. Lmao. Y'all need to go to Jerry springer.

Location hidden

#56 Oct 4, 2012
hhh wrote:
That can be anybody. Marion is nothing but Blevins and Williams. Lmao. Y'all need to go to Jerry springer.
And you need to go to Hell.
somebody

Chilhowie, VA

#57 Oct 4, 2012
Nancy Jean

Since: May 12

Copperhead Road

#58 Oct 4, 2012
somebody wrote:
Nancy Jean
I remember her! We used to use her out behind the bleachers just across from the 50yd line! GOOOOOD stuff, If you got on before number 10 or 12.
Justsoyouknow

Charlottesville, VA

#59 Oct 5, 2012
Harley T Ford- wrote:
Any Lawyer is going yo screw you....dumb ass. What do you think they're trained to do?
HELLOOOOOOO AGAIN MY FAVE HARLEY!!!!!!

"Ill deeds are doubled with an evil word" EXAMPLE---"you dumb ass"
-Shakespeare
Wolf Hills patron

Kingsport, TN

#60 Apr 25, 2013
hhh wrote:
Chip Barker now dates Dawn Wallace , you know Dr. Patrick Wallace WIFE ! The Doctor who was busted for drugs , She has traded one loser in for another , OR is with them all just like Chip Barker does , sleeps and dates everyone at once ! Wife, mistress, girlfriend ,clients!
none of ur business

Marion, VA

#61 Apr 26, 2013
i highly doubt that but even if it is true what business is it of yours who he dates? He is a really good lawyer ,his personal life is noones business
dear confused

Summerville, SC

#64 Apr 26, 2013
1confused1 wrote:
For divorce and custody cases can anyone give me advice on a great attorney in this area or surrounding area. My last attorney has retired and moved. Thanks
kids and Marion.... give it up...Marion.... hahahahahhahahahahaha
Blast from the Past

United States

#67 Apr 27, 2013
Chip Barker is a wanna be womanizer and a half assed lawyer. He couldnt argue a court case out of a wet paper bag, and his little limp pecker couldnt screw that same wet bag. His screwed every woman (using the word 'screwed' is an over statement) from JC to Marion. He plays the martyr to get women's sympathy and then uses them and runs like a coward or clings to them long enough to suck them dry. Women should beware and throw some Holy water on him because it would certainly burn the skin from his entire body. He's Satan in a necktie and one limp dick, spineless ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tired of it 35 min very concerned 4
watch out for a ray chism 1 hr ray chism 4
lucky lane 2 hr call 14
hunter pearcey (Feb '12) 4 hr Steck 23
Florida State 4 hr Great 8
Christmas 4 hr makeithappen 4
tax (Aug '13) 4 hr money 8
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion Jobs