lawyers recommended ?

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 18, 2012
For divorce and custody cases can anyone give me advice on a great attorney in this area or surrounding area. My last attorney has retired and moved. Thanks
1 grandma here

Marion, VA

#2 Sep 18, 2012
nancyjean badford is the best in the tri city area

Location hidden

#3 Sep 18, 2012
1 grandma here wrote:
nancyjean badford is the best in the tri city area
Thank you for the recommendation!!
rmj2012

Marion, VA

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Doug Fleenorin bristol is a excellent lawyer

Location hidden

#5 Sep 18, 2012
rmj2012 wrote:
Doug Fleenorin bristol is a excellent lawyer
Thank you also.
yes

Rocky Mount, VA

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Nancy Jean all the way!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 18, 2012
Any Lawyer is going yo screw you....dumb ass. What do you think they're trained to do?

Location hidden

#8 Sep 18, 2012
yes wrote:
Nancy Jean all the way!
thanks!

Location hidden

#9 Sep 18, 2012
Harley T Ford- wrote:
Any Lawyer is going yo screw you....dumb ass. What do you think they're trained to do?
This was for an opinion on a very hurtful situation! So if all u had to do was call names u could have just passed on commenting at all! U may be dumb enough to not use an attorney but I am not!:-(
for sure

Bristol, VA

#10 Sep 18, 2012
Chip Barker in Abingdon is GREAT and inexpensive!
no way

Marion, VA

#11 Sep 18, 2012
chip barker is joke,and if its a child custody best make sure the child gaurdin en'lightem (yes im sure i miss spelled it,get over it beforeleavng crapy response)is not gonna be involed because he also works with them as one, so it would be conflictof interest.......and again he is worthless from 1st of hiring him once
meohmy

Marion, VA

#12 Sep 18, 2012
I love Chip Barker! My ex had him as a lawyer and I retained full custody. Maybe you should suggest him for your ex. I am really sorry that you are going through this. I had no lawyer when I went though mine and the facts spoke for themselves.
I hope it turns out in the best interest of the children they are the ones that suffer the most in these situations.
for sure

Bristol, VA

#13 Sep 19, 2012
no way wrote:
chip barker is joke,and if its a child custody best make sure the child gaurdin en'lightem (yes im sure i miss spelled it,get over it beforeleavng crapy response)is not gonna be involed because he also works with them as one, so it would be conflictof interest.......and again he is worthless from 1st of hiring him once
It's his job to work with the guardian ad litem (spelled correctly) to makes sure he doesn't keep kids with shitty parents. This man is awesome! I speak from experience and wouldn't hire anyone else.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 19, 2012
Thank you all so much for your recommendations.
good name

Duluth, GA

#15 Sep 19, 2012
Harley t ford. I can't tell you are a sorry man. All you do is been on topic all day talking crap about people you either need to get you a girlfriend a pocket pu$$ or a new donkey. Get a life man.
good name

Duluth, GA

#16 Sep 19, 2012
Can lol

Location hidden

#17 Sep 19, 2012
1confused1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This was for an opinion on a very hurtful situation! So if all u had to do was call names u could have just passed on commenting at all! U may be dumb enough to not use an attorney but I am not!:-(
I'm not dumb enough to not use one.....I just know when I do, I'm getting screwed. And learn to spell.
TNT

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Sep 19, 2012
PAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#20 Sep 19, 2012
good name wrote:
Harley t ford. I can't tell you are a sorry man. All you do is been on topic all day talking crap about people you either need to get you a girlfriend a pocket pu$$ or a new donkey. Get a life man.
All I's do is been? You must use the pocket pu$$, or do you just play pocket pool? Redneck piece of crap, I've got a life.....but pissing of dumb asses like you make it more worth living.

Location hidden

#21 Sep 20, 2012
good name wrote:
Agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Taylor 22 min watch her on fb 5
Have You Seen This Child 12 hr On the realz tho 1
Helping Hands Thrift Store on Main Street 14 hr just supposing 3
Arnold Sexton Tue Garnoft 3
Best Christmas Songs Tue cs 4
Lucy Crockett house in Seven MIle Ford (Jun '06) Tue LHCliveson 101
tired of it Tue fed up 198
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web