cursive writing in schools

cursive writing in schools

Posted in the Marion Forum

williams

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I have heard that a lot of schools are going to stop teaching cursive writing to children due to todays use of technology.... Anyone else heard this also...
caesar

Palmyra, VA

#2 Sep 21, 2012
williams wrote:
I have heard that a lot of schools are going to stop teaching cursive writing to children due to todays use of technology.... Anyone else heard this also...
I heard that on the news a month ago. Next they will stop teaching spelling because all computers have "spell check" on them. Whats next?
williams

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2012
haha that cracked me up i think cursive is still important though
blessedfools

Knoxville, TN

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Its just like teaching them to tie there shoes back in my day they thought us in kindergarden
a mom

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2012
im only 24 but i have a son and a daughter hes learning manuscript right now guess if it comes down to it i will teach mine cursive myself
heard

Palmyra, VA

#7 Sep 24, 2012
I heard they already have quit in Kentucky
mom of two

Bristol, VA

#8 Oct 4, 2012
They dont even teach handwriting anymore. After you learn to write your letters on your own. They dont care what it looks like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anna knapp 4 hr Yucky 7
Recent Indictments 4 hr tiredofstupidpeople 13
amiee bishop & husband (lil hunter case) 4 hr tiredofstupidpeople 23
John doe/applesea 11 hr Katy16 4
Bethany Spriggs 11 hr Katy16 16
crime at Hungry Mother State Park (Aug '13) 13 hr Dream Weaver 31
Thieves 15 hr Joshua 105

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance