Will you support President Obama now that he has won?

Posted in the Marion Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mamma Mabel

Max Meadows, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I'm glad he won and he's got my full support.
free stuff

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I bet he does if you're one of the many getting free stuff! People are getting pretty bad. Ya'll are voting for what you can get in your pockets now without realizing your children & grandchildren will be paying for it, but what is even worse is YOU DON'T CARE. Shows people care more about themselves than their children & grandchildren. No I will NOT support him!!!
JEB Stuart

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mamma Mabel wrote:
I'm glad he won and he's got my full support.
Ummm, no!!
Joe Blow

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I intend to support him just as much as did the last 4 years. He won the presidency without my vote the first time around and managed to do it again this election. So, I imagine that he do whatever he wants regardless of how I (or you) feel about it.
mamma mabels meal ticket

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama voters talk about FREE STUFF & NO WORK!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
mamma mabels meal ticket

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

You got to hear this one!!!

Joe Blow

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

mamma mabels meal ticket wrote:
You got to hear this one!!!
It a sad reflection on a significant portion of our society today. To be honest though, the people in this video really can't be labeled as Obama supporters if you think about it. If someone told them they would try to get them free stuff they would vote for whomever told them that whether it was Obama, Romney, Hitler, Gus the homeless guy or a puppy. "Entitled" and parasitic people will only support you as long as you are handing out free stuff then they move on. It's no different from the neighborhood cat/dog who comes scratching at your door. Feed them and they'll never go away but the first time you fail to put the food dish out, they're at the next back door scratching. They don't have a loyalty to you or your beliefs. Freeloading isn't democratic or republican notion, it's just freeloading.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have certain social programs to help others. There are clearly many people who have worked, paid into the disability system, then have legitimately become disabled and deserve our help. I'm convinced that this population however is clearly outnumbered by lazy people who are not disabled and do not deserve any assistance.

I don't know if we are ever going to get our country back on track, but I can tell you, we're not doing ourselves any favors by continuing to promise programs that we can't afford and putting us further in the whole by offering it to others merely to get the easy vote. That is just despicable no matter if you are republican, democrat, independent or libertarian.

I think it's time that we had a candidate who just ran on a moral party. Someone who just stands for what is right rather than what is popular and what it will mean in 4 years in terms of possible re-election.
Amy

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Everyone should support our president and prey he makes the right decisions for our country even if you didn't vote for him. I guess I'm saying support the man maybe not all his decisions.
Amy

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Amy wrote:
Everyone should support our president and prey he makes the right decisions for our country even if you didn't vote for him. I guess I'm saying support the man maybe not all his decisions.
pray not prey, sorry

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Amy wrote:
<quoted text> pray not prey, sorry
No, you were right. It's prey....that's what he does. He has been groomed to prey on the American people. You'll all see before the next four years are up.

Marion, Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I will support him on the things that are good for the country and the people. I will oppose him on things that are not good for either.
Mamma Mabel

Max Meadows, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I can't believ you people would say anything bad about a person so good as President Obama. He only wants to do what is right in this world. My daugter and her five children would starve if it wasn't for him. My husband won't let me help her and nobody can find these children fathers, not even my daughter. It don't do any good to go to the law, they won't do anything. So all you people that take for granted you have plenty, should give your fair share to them, and that's all. President Obama just makes it right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mamma Mabel wrote:
I can't believ you people would say anything bad about a person so good as President Obama. He only wants to do what is right in this world. My daugter and her five children would starve if it wasn't for him. My husband won't let me help her and nobody can find these children fathers, not even my daughter. It don't do any good to go to the law, they won't do anything. So all you people that take for granted you have plenty, should give your fair share to them, and that's all. President Obama just makes it right.
Your husband is a VERRRRRYYYYY smart man. Five kids and can't find their "FATHERS" as in different dads for all five? YES! By all means let's all pay our fair share! That's all I'm going to say....or they will Ban me from Topix, if I tell you exactly what I think!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Old Old Timer wrote:
I will support him on the things that are good for the country and the people. I will oppose him on things that are not good for either.
So what you're saying is you won't be supporting Obama.....nice way to put it.
granny

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Mamma Mabel wrote:
that's what is wrong with this world now,, give give give! There's plenty of us that grew up in hard times, no freebies, and we made it. Horray for your husband! Sometimes, we have to suffer to learn a lesson. Don't depend on obama too long, you might go hungry, too.
grandpa

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

amen granny.
Prairie Dog

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Mamma Mabel wrote:
Is this a joke?
Amy

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Prairie Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a joke?
I'm sure it is. People on here are to stupid to realize it though. Someone making a joke of the jokes on here. Lol
Mamma Mabel

Max Meadows, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

If you people think it's a joke, than what would you do if your daughtr and your grand kids were starving, and your husband wouldn't let you help them? I'll bet you would feel just like me. I know she aint the best person in the world, but then who is? She has three little boys and two girls with another girl due in Feb. Now are you peopel saying you would let them starve and do without, if they were your family? God bless Obama, and you rich people that pay their way and don't grip about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Yeah....this is way too stupid not to be a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wilson Roy Hamm (Willie Hamm) 1 hr Jerry 3
Back of the Dragon 2 hr Larce 1
Red jeep BAD wreck, is she ok? 11 hr afriend 4
LGBTQ Community Center 13 hr Lina 29
guy in black dodge 14 hr Candycane 7
What do you think of Tonya Abordo? 14 hr noseynoses 3
edwards 14 hr tinyTina 3
•••
•••