cherie pickett shannon sampson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23 Nov 27, 2012
I have to say that I don't understand what Cherie must have done to everyone in the Marion area to make them dislike her so much. Ive known her for a long time and she was always very much loved by all of her family and friends.

As far as the murder goes - If she and Shannon were both at the party "asleep" during the time of the murder then the two of them shouldn't be charged with anyhing unless they actually had a hand in it - I'm sure there were a lot of other "innocent' bystanders if it happened at a party. Don't get me wrong - My heart breaks for the family and friends of the young man whose life was taken from him much too early and my prayers go out to them.

I understand that Topix is more of a gossip site rather than actual news so alot of what is being said could be false due to the fact that it sounds as if alot of people in the Marion area dislike Shannon and Cherie. Many of her friends and family are very concerend for her and will continue to be until she comes back home where she will always be welcomed.
concerned citizen

Marion, VA

#24 Nov 27, 2012
i about guarantee she is mentally unstable, sounds like she was a totally different person efore she came here, maybe she had some sort of mental break. U her family in Pa hould look into legal things u could do do bring her home. like having her commited cause she is crazy there is no doubt about that. just the drugs could get her labeled as unstable. Also if she would take the meds she is on like they r susposed to be taken then that might help her as well. she seemed really nice and normal when i first met her and then she did a 180 and was freaking looney tunes big time. there is something wrong with her we (marion va.) just dont know if shes just a crazy bi**h or if shes a crazy bi**h that seriously needs help, maybe there is good a reason she went nuts.idk but i know she is always getting her a** kicked by the females here..and for good reason to, u just dont do the things she does or act the way she acts and not get hurt.

Location hidden

#25 Nov 28, 2012
I would have to agree. knowing her prior to her moving to VA and seeing her now, something is not right. I hate to think that she's into hard drugs but I would have to say that's pretty apparent at this point bu I can't say that for sure as I haven't seen it first hand. I don't think there is anything her family can do for her until she wants to do something for herself. She will only be able to take so much and her body will only be able to take so much. She's been away from "home" for so long that I don't even know what medications she should be taking, what she does take and what she doesn't take. I've heard that she's been beat up several times while camping but never heard the story from her. It's unfortunate that she's chosen to live this way and put herself in this situation.
concerned citizen

Marion, VA

#26 Dec 4, 2012
shes on it all. if its there she will do it, nd do whatever she has to do to get it. ANYTHING! its sad to see for sure, but u r right unless she wants to hel herself nothing can be done for her. ive heard horror storys about her and camping, dont think id be camping anymore if i were her, shes gonna end up hurt worse or dead by shannons hands or someone else, its about the only outcome possible that or overdose. shes got aterrible rep. around here.she hangs out the young crowd, thnk god i got my daughter out of there. took alot of rehab but shes back to her normal self now and would never go back to the lifestyle she was in living with cherie!! good luck to all her family and i truely hope it doesnt end bad for her and u all.

Location hidden

#27 Dec 5, 2012
I hate to say it but because of the stories I've heard, the things that have come straight from other peoples mouths that have been around her and the way I've seen her - I believe it. She's definitely hit rock bottom. You're right - it's not going to end in a "good" way unless she gets herself outta there and gets help. I'm glad that you were able to save your daughter from all of that nonsense - no one should live their life like that. Thank you for the updates and info - good luck to you and your family as well.
cherie

Heathsville, VA

#28 Jan 7, 2013
If you got something to say that's fine, it's just chicken shit. A bunch of hens that don't have nothin better to do but cackle over somebody just to make them feel better. All of you are nothin but chickens, otherwise you wouldn'T be hidin behind a fake name.
family

Marion, VA

#29 Jan 7, 2013
shows how much you have drifted away from us, how much you have forgotten about your wonderful life with you children and grand children by your side, we as a group YOUR FAMILY miss the "old you" ver badly! we didnt put our name because you should know who it is and it is a group feeling! ALL of us wish you would just come home! He's not hte one for u!! Love isnt susposed to hurt honey, and from what we've heard jst on here sound like your life is hell! PLEASE leave him and that place and just come home!```` Love, Your FAMILY♥
Cherie

District Heights, MD

#30 Jan 8, 2013
My comment was not directed toward my family. Unless of course you're from marion. Im not any different than I was before other than being less submissive and that seems to be the biggest problem with you all. I have never once tried to control who any of you're male friends were or judged you for being with them and Im sick of people trying to shit on me. I have a right to defend myself. If you can't understand that, Im sorry. If I was so miserable like you all think for some reason I still have enough sense to walk away. This is doing nothing but stirring up shit which was the intention of the marion trash to begin with and you all fell right into it. If you knew me as a person to begin with then you wouldn't believe the bullshit on here.
family

Marion, VA

#31 Jan 8, 2013
we know that u need help cherie! uneed help in a bunch of different areas of your life.if he was the 1 4 u then the 2 of u wouldn fight so so much. he wouldnt hurt u and u wouldnt hurt him. i have seen the after affects we know it is true. evey1 there hates u y would u want 2 live there? how many fights have u been n since u lived there?
FYI

Chesterfield, VA

#32 Jan 8, 2013
Still you hide behind a name. Family covers a large area. As far as I know none of whom are counselors, so who the hell do you think you are? If you were so concerned and cared like you said you did then it wouldn't have been such a problem to arrange a visit to me while on vacation down my way. How many times have any one of you taken the time to come see me? If it weren't for me you wouldn't have seen me the times you did. So how about this, just forget that you know me, that way it will save you so much worry and concern, I don't need it, I'll stay under Shannon's rock with him and his kind.
family

Marion, VA

#33 Jan 9, 2013
this is your daughter andif thats u really want then so b it. u will be forgotten. have fun under your rock.
Cherie

Orange, VA

#34 Jan 11, 2013
family wrote:
this is your daughter andif thats u really want then so b it. u will be forgotten. have fun under your rock.
Well that narrows it down, but still hiding.
concerned4u

Cherry Hill, NJ

#35 Jan 18, 2013
Cherie, you cant blame anyone for being concerned about you, your safety and your health especially after some of the "stories" came straight from your mouth, your family has seen bruises on you that dont just appear from regular everyday activity, youve been hospitalized several times as a result of being beaten by lord knows who, your family has gotten late night phone calls from you during arguments/fights with shannon, everyone has watched you go from good to bad in a short period of time....your life used to be all about your daughters and yout grandchildren but since being wrapped up with him and his kind they've all been the least of your worries yet they still sit around worrying about your well being! Would you honestly want your daughters and grandchildren to be put in a position of visiting you in an area where you're not even safe? You are the one that left your family and chose to be excluded from their lives therefore youre the one that should make an effort to see them. If you choose to be forgotten....so be it....I hope and pray that you come to your senses before its too late.
Hope

Gettysburg, PA

#36 Jan 19, 2013
Cherie,

I'm not sure who "Family" is, but I'm pretty sure that it's not Pam or Lisa, and I know it's not me. I just wanted to clear that up. I was, however, the one that made the comment about Shannon and crawling back under the rock he came from. See, I'm not hiding....how's that.
Hope

Gettysburg, PA

#37 Jan 19, 2013
Also, Cherie, if you would look at where Family is from, it clearly states Marion, VA. Obviously someone is trying to start crap and you fell for it, by attacking your family. Oh well...what can you do. And, we're not stupid, we have eyes and ears and can make judgement for ourselves based on what we've observed and what you've told us. Give us some credit please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
besides jail,is there anywhere you can get help... 42 min blah 1
Best Dealers in Marion 49 min nope 3
Bobby Haga a pos 2 hr well known 16
People in Marion. 4 hr DumbDonald 2
Macado's or 27 Lions? 9 hr MatGrav 2
Dixie @ KFC 13 hr Ol horny 3
Mad 15 hr mad 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages