cherie pickett shannon sampson

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
working citizen

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 6, 2012
whats up with these 2 one wk they r a couple the next she has him in jail. she screws anyone that will take her, male or female and yet he goes right back. shes nasty and way older than him. she does nothing but ause truble for anyone tha goes near her. they both should be required to get mental help. actually they need rehab or jail. im o sick of thse kinds of people layin drunk and on drugs while i work and pay their rent. ya she is on disability.......because she kept losing jobs for going in drunk or he stalked her job out til she got fired1 my god how old r they 15?
YUP

Knoxville, TN

#2 Nov 6, 2012
everything u saidis totly true and could have been alot worse, those are like the nice thingsthe old hag does.
info

Knoxville, TN

#3 Nov 6, 2012
i recently heard she has been sleeping with jason trivitt...og for a ugly mouse lookalike that dude sure gets around. i thought holly mintonwas bad but he sure has topped the cae with a grama scank.
yo baby daddy

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 7, 2012
JUST STAY AWAY FROM THEM BOTH, THEY BOTH NASTY
Good Friend

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 7, 2012
info wrote:
i recently heard she has been sleeping with jason trivitt...og for a ugly mouse lookalike that dude sure gets around. i thought holly mintonwas bad but he sure has topped the cae with a grama scank.
Jason has had his ups and downs but hes a dam good dude and has always lended me a helping hand. Hes not that stupid.
info

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 7, 2012
i hate to tell ya but he dont know the meaning of "good friend" he is a phycopath. of course those 2 would hook up nasty meets ms nasty. he is a terrible person and so is she they make the perfect couple of retarded hillbillys.
innocent bystander

Knoxville, TN

#7 Nov 9, 2012
hes got the ungiest boody i have ever seen, y would u flash something that looks like deflated cow utters eww.
you stupid fool

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Good Friend are you stupid! You keep thinking he is a good guy and someone will find you dead! He is nothing but a murder. People say... People change, give them a chance. When it comes to him bullsh*t!! He just hides it until he has someone alone and let's that murder demon out! They should never have let him out! Take a good look in his eyes they are empty nothings there!! Just the devil inside. Gives us your name so when you end up in the headlines of smyth co news everyone can say someone tried to warn him/her.
agreed

Knoxville, TN

#10 Nov 19, 2012
"you stupid fool" u r 100% right on that.his eyes r empty. she should still b locked up and he will kill again its just a mater of time. lets just hope its on of the pieces of trash he "rolls" with, and not another kid. he isnt even sorry for what he did, and he will tell u that if u ask him. he will be off probabtion n the next couple years and then he will be free to take another life with out the first one being brought up. the scary part is if u ask a cop about him they will tell u he is a textbook case of a phycopath and the mpd as well as the state police are aware of his escapades of beating people especially his women, and that they 2 believe that he will kill again.
Just Someone Else

Gettysburg, PA

#11 Nov 25, 2012
working citizen wrote:
whats up with these 2 one wk they r a couple the next she has him in jail. she screws anyone that will take her, male or female and yet he goes right back. shes nasty and way older than him. she does nothing but ause truble for anyone tha goes near her. they both should be required to get mental help. actually they need rehab or jail. im o sick of thse kinds of people layin drunk and on drugs while i work and pay their rent. ya she is on disability.......because she kept losing jobs for going in drunk or he stalked her job out til she got fired1 my god how old r they 15?
I knew her before she met him. She was quite the normal, caring, beautiful person until she hooked up with the likes of him. He has taken her into the sewer along with him and his kind. We can only hope she will find her way back out before it's too late, if it isn't already. He is a piece of trash hillbilly.
Just Someone Else

Gettysburg, PA

#12 Nov 25, 2012
agreed wrote:
"you stupid fool" u r 100% right on that.his eyes r empty. she should still b locked up and he will kill again its just a mater of time. lets just hope its on of the pieces of trash he "rolls" with, and not another kid. he isnt even sorry for what he did, and he will tell u that if u ask him. he will be off probabtion n the next couple years and then he will be free to take another life with out the first one being brought up. the scary part is if u ask a cop about him they will tell u he is a textbook case of a phycopath and the mpd as well as the state police are aware of his escapades of beating people especially his women, and that they 2 believe that he will kill again.
Can you direct me to any information on what you are talking about regarding a previous murder. I cannot locate any information to substantiate this.
Just Someone Else

Gettysburg, PA

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Just Someone Else wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew her before she met him. She was quite the normal, caring, beautiful person until she hooked up with the likes of him. He has taken her into the sewer along with him and his kind. We can only hope she will find her way back out before it's too late, if it isn't already. He is a piece of trash hillbilly.
Nevermind, thought you were talking about Shannon.
concerned citizen

Knoxville, TN

#14 Nov 25, 2012
i can tell u since she has been in vrginia SHE HASNT BEEN NOMAL. theres nothing normal about the way she acts. she's 50 some odd yrs old and oes around flahing other peoples husbands for god sake she shouldnt be doin that at all muh less married men. i have seen those to beat the crapoutta each other and her be the one that started it most of the time so she can kick him out for a few days so she can mess around. im not saying he's an angel or anything of th sort but he used to be a decent guy, always had a good heart then cherie came along and well....maybe they just bring out the absolute worse in each other but most of the town of marion wishes she would just go back to PA. where she came from ad never look back! o and take her stds with her. and the night the ,urder was committed SHE WAS THERE!!
Someone

Emmaus, PA

#15 Nov 26, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
i can tell u since she has been in vrginia SHE HASNT BEEN NOMAL. theres nothing normal about the way she acts. she's 50 some odd yrs old and oes around flahing other peoples husbands for god sake she shouldnt be doin that at all muh less married men. i have seen those to beat the crapoutta each other and her be the one that started it most of the time so she can kick him out for a few days so she can mess around. im not saying he's an angel or anything of th sort but he used to be a decent guy, always had a good heart then cherie came along and well....maybe they just bring out the absolute worse in each other but most of the town of marion wishes she would just go back to PA. where she came from ad never look back! o and take her stds with her. and the night the ,urder was committed SHE WAS THERE!!
I guess they must bring out the worst in each other then because she surely isn't the same person who raised me. Yes, I am her daughter, so I believe I can attest as to what type of person she was both before and after she met him. I can tell you that until that piece of work Shannon came around and she moved there with him she was a completely different person. My sisters and our children wish he would have crawled back under whichever rock he came from and left her alone. Granted she is an adult and can make her own decisions. I like to think he didn't show her just what a piece of trash he was before she decided to move with him. As to a murder, I cannot speak regarding that as I was not there, however, any newspaper article or obituary you could direct me to would be appreciated. All in all my mother was a good and caring person and it is a shame what she has become thanks to the likes of him and the people he hangs out with.
concerned4u

East Berlin, PA

#16 Nov 26, 2012
question for "agreed"....you mentioned that "she" should still be locked up - are you referring to Cherie?

Also, I have to say that Cherie was a great family person prior to getting mixed up with this trash! She was always there for her daughters and grandchildren, she decided to run off with this scum bag and her life has taken a turn for the worse since then - I don't know what she ever saw in Shannon that made her leave her family for him and I don't think anyone will ever have an answer for that one! I can't say what kind of person Shannon was prior to meeting her but it sounds like they definitely bring out the worse in each other and should probably get the hell away from each other before someone ends up in jail or even worse....dead! The way of living in Marion is completely different than what cherie is used to and I know alot of people are concerned for her well-being.
concerned4u

East Berlin, PA

#17 Nov 26, 2012
I would also like to add that I understand Cherie is an adult, she raised her family and is 100% free to live as she pleases and make her own decisions but that doesn't mean that we (as her family) do not still worry about her. Just as she has the right to live as she pleases, we have the right to our opinion about the way she lives.
concerned citizen

Knoxville, TN

#18 Nov 26, 2012
the info u wanted on the murder that was mentioned.. google search steven armstrong, and jason trivitt murder in marion virginia. the kid they murdered was gregory powers. they were all drunk and cherie and shannon were n the house passed out the best of my knowledge. the guy was very young and these monsters kicked him n the head w steel toe boots and then ran himover with the car...cheries car i believe. its hard for me to imagine her the way u describe but i have a aunt that did basicly the same thing so i can imagine that ur family is worryed sick becasue u r right 1 of them is gonna end up dead and the other in jail, from what i seen in the short time i went around them its just a matter of time. they have so many protective orders issued and broken by both of them that they should be court ordered to stay away from each other.
concerned4u

Emmaus, PA

#19 Nov 26, 2012
@ concerned citizen, thanks for the info - I appreciate it! I assumed that there was a lot of physical abuse in their relationship only because of stories i was told that didnt seem legit when cherie would get hurt or end up in the hospital .... now its all coming together. She is an adult but no 55 year old should be living like that
Someone

North Wales, PA

#20 Nov 26, 2012
Thank you concerned citizen. I appreciate the info.
noneya

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Nov 26, 2012
the murder that you all are referring to was my cousin Greg powers. He was a wonderful person an I can't wait until they pay for what they did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bojangles ground breaking in Marion! 53 min Susan 19
Sandra Delp 3 hr Jessica Campbell 20
snitch alert 5 hr Truckgod 6
Sealed Indictment granted against Donald Trump 12 hr Lucy Mendoza 22
Sue 21 hr Wendell Hall 17
Fat Mommas Fri EatMoreBroccoli 2
Isaac rigdon Fri whoooo 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance