Armed robbery
ALERT

Greensburg, PA

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Today at the cash advance near Tractor Supply a man made an unauthorized cash advance by robbing the place.
Lawrence

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Sep 7, 2012
BS!
wondering

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Sep 7, 2012
do they have a discription?
hmmmmmm

Knoxville, TN

#4 Sep 7, 2012
No BS..Its true!!
Marion

Knoxville, TN

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Yes it's true! They are getting ready to tell it on 5 o'clock news
should of known

Knoxville, TN

#6 Sep 7, 2012
its not on the news nothing ever is just everywhere elses news
Nosy1

Gladys, VA

#7 Sep 7, 2012
It is true, I talked to a guy that was in that area when all of the police, dogs, ect were crawling the area. From what he was told there was a guy with a baseball cap and a duffle bag that robbed it.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 7, 2012
Hell, Cash Advance and all those other Check Into Cash places have been committing unarmed robbery on fools for years.....Hell, they're worse crooks than the government!
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Sep 7, 2012
ATMs that charge are holding you up without a gun. You are paying to use your own money??????
carol

Marion, VA

#10 Sep 10, 2012
He wasn't caught but didn't actually get any money. His picture was on the news.
Randi

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Sep 10, 2012
Crazy people gettin crazier all tha time.
letting you know

Knoxville, TN

#12 Sep 10, 2012
I missed the news & checked the websites, i seen no picture. Could you tell me what news you seen it on?
just me

Knoxville, TN

#13 Sep 12, 2012
@ alert i know this to be true i guess by now others do too though. @ harley t ford peolpe make a choice to use those places granted it is rediculous they know the cost when they get the loan.
nono

Strawberry Plains, TN

#14 Sep 12, 2012
letting you know wrote:
I missed the news & checked the websites, i seen no picture. Could you tell me what news you seen it on?
don't believe everything you hear and half of what you see.
wonder

Knoxville, TN

#15 Sep 12, 2012
yes its true...my husband works in a near by company and they came by and searched it as well along with all the other connecting companies
POPPA SMURF

Knoxville, TN

#16 Sep 14, 2012
another 1 happen in sugar grove at shirley's market Thursday night, http://www.wcyb.com/news/Smyth-County-authori...
hmmm

Boones Mill, VA

#17 Sep 14, 2012
Yeah they caught the one in Sugar Grove. However, the mug shot and surveillance footage do not match. I heard they are friends though
seems legit

Knoxville, TN

#18 Sep 16, 2012
Harley T Ford- wrote:
Hell, Cash Advance and all those other Check Into Cash places have been committing unarmed robbery on fools for years.....Hell, they're worse crooks than the government!
this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bojangles reviews 2 hr employee 73
Open minded or not (Jan '10) 2 hr smile 7
Food City Bakery Deli 4 hr APP81417 1
Hi 4 hr APP81417 1
Is Christina Johnson still dating Nathan? (Jun '14) 4 hr APP81417 12
Terry Saum POS snitch liar POS for the law enfo... 7 hr snitch 2
Sue 9 hr Dumb 4
Silence Breakers 11 hr MAGA 33

Marion Jobs

More from around the web