my fists on fists
make u want to cut ur wrists
whoopin dat ass and im hear to stay..
http://i45.tinypic.com/21lu0kg.jpg
nick mathena pound-for-pound swva greatest fighter who ever lived
BooT

Burlington, VT

#3 Sep 21, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Those that have to brag are usually trying to not only convince others, but themselves as well.
boss man mathena

Marion, VA

#4 Sep 21, 2012
BooT wrote:
Those that have to brag are usually trying to not only convince others, but themselves as well.
i dont got to prove shit

i let my fists do the talking

in da cage.

wtf do u do besides hide behind ur keyboard
where u know ur safe

if you so tough, u know who i am. come fight me.
BooT

Burlington, VT

#5 Sep 21, 2012
LMFAO. You have got to be kidding. Furthermore I think this is probably someone trying to get this Nick fellers ass kicked. FYI I work for a living, I pay my bills, raise my kids, stay faithful to my wife of many years, hike, go to concerts, go to ball games ect. I dont have time to play handsy pansy with a punk. From the sounds of the other posts about this guy, maybe he should find something more important to do too.
Weirdo

Rice, VA

#7 Sep 21, 2012
BooT wrote:
Why does it have to be "bragging" it could be called proud? Problem with the world people tell you to be proud of yourself then someone like you turns areound and says don't brag. Ah ah ah.
Weirdo

Rice, VA

#8 Sep 21, 2012
BooT wrote:
LMFAO. You have got to be kidding. Furthermore I think this is probably someone trying to get this Nick fellers ass kicked. FYI I work for a living, I pay my bills, raise my kids, stay faithful to my wife of many years, hike, go to concerts, go to ball games ect. I dont have time to play handsy pansy with a punk. From the sounds of the other posts about this guy, maybe he should find something more important to do too.
Wife? You have a wife? In all your other post you say you raised your kids alone. Sounds like we may have a liar on our hands but I already figured that out along with all the other folk that have a little common sense. Get some!
Weirdo

Rice, VA

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>Why does it have to be "bragging" it could be called proud? Problem with the world people tell you to be proud of yourself then someone like you turns areound and says don't brag. Ah ah ah.
Oops that would be 'around' let me correct that before mr know it all VT has a conniption fit. Now thats LMAO.
lol

Marion, VA

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>Wife? You have a wife? In all your other post you say you raised your kids alone. Sounds like we may have a liar on our hands but I already figured that out along with all the other folk that have a little common sense. Get some!
Not to mention that he constantly talks about "working hard" (even in this thread) despite posting during regular work hours every single day.
Grrrrr

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Do u suffer from boredom
Dilbert

Rocky Mount, VA

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Ha. First of all I agree with BooT. Being proud and getting on here doin gangsta poetry is 2 diff. things. Secondly, I cant find anywhere where Boot said they raised their kids alone. Thirdly, "regular working hours" may mean day shift for you, but some people work second and third shift. Don't mean they don't work hard. Yall are probably the same ones on the other Nick posts that hate him.
caesar

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Sep 21, 2012
boss man mathena wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont got to prove shit
i let my fists do the talking
in da cage.
wtf do u do besides hide behind ur keyboard
where u know ur safe
if you so tough, u know who i am. come fight me.
How much money are you willing to bet you can "whoop" my butt?
Dilbert

Rocky Mount, VA

#14 Sep 21, 2012
I don't know but be careful. He in da cage and will make you want to cut yo wrist. We can find him at the Walmart LOL.
sovs

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2012
Dilbert wrote:
I don't know but be careful. He in da cage and will make you want to cut yo wrist. We can find him at the Walmart LOL.
Haha
Really

Marion, VA

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Is Nick the only person you all have to talk about and make fun of? Get a life!!!!
billy bad ass

Marion, VA

#17 Sep 21, 2012
looks like 2 cone heads to me you cant be all that you would be on wwe lol you want some come get some cone head
caesar

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Dilbert wrote:
How are you going to find this punk, when Wal mart is full of them on any givin night?
Dilbert

Rocky Mount, VA

#19 Sep 21, 2012
Naw nick aint the only one we can pick about, but he is the only one on here writing jibberish about being so bad. I mean come on. You start a topix about yourself you are asking for come backs. I just want to see his fight records. I am pretty sure you have to defeat more than one person to be "the best".
@ Caesar: You will know him, he will be rapping his gangsta rap while pushing the buggies.
really

Marion, VA

#20 Sep 21, 2012
And who is to say that it's him posting this crap anyway?? I mean anyone can put anything on here and say they are someone. I highly doubt he put this on here, it's been a year since his fight so why now?? Probably some sad individual with no life of their own attempting to start something. Is there nothing better to do with ones time than to harass a person just because?? Good grief people, it's way past time to grow up and move on with your life!!!!!!!!!!
BigBadWolf

Rocky Mount, VA

#22 Sep 22, 2012
I think if nick is so bad he should offer a open challenge. i mean come on its,not like he fought pros. he is a wanna be, he was a wus in school I think he should fight girls. he is a skinny wimp he needs to work out a lot of years before he claims to be the best. practice actually fighing some real men before claming your the best. i could eat that wuss for breakfast and then fight again that evening. but im a heavy weight maybe its easy in his weight class.
over it

Marion, VA

#23 Sep 22, 2012
__________This is a flatline, cause this topic is dead!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets hear your true opinion of Machelle Smith W... (Feb '14) 1 hr Annoyed 32
Hagy 1 hr Unemployed 1
New jobs 1 hr Unemployed 1
Weather 5 hr Someone in Virginia 2
I like Verizon (Dec '13) 18 hr BEST 25
Rhythm and Roots 19 hr Guitar 1
Airport Funding 20 hr air 10
•••
•••

Marion Jobs