Nichole Woods
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FYI

Knoxville, TN

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Is a herpes ridden drug sl*t! Stay away she will snitch you out! 2 of her last shack ups ended up in jail brandon and meek. Stay AWAY! Let the bitch go o.d.somewhere!
Who

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Who is she
lmao

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Oct 29, 2012
u hit the nail on the head
FYI

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Her name is Linsey Nicole Woods - but she goes by Nicole Woods - she's a druggie who does not take care of her kid, runs the roads, shacking up this any drug dealer that will have her skanky ass! She's 27ish from Chilhowie and kin to the Woods' in Sugar Grove - she's trash and she will sleep with anyone's man. The bitches teech are rotting out of her head - I know for a fact she snitched on two people that she was shacking up with - within the past 4 years. One is in jail, the other is out and his name is Brandon.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#6 Nov 20, 2012
FYI wrote:
Her name is Linsey Nicole Woods - but she goes by Nicole Woods - she's a druggie who does not take care of her kid, runs the roads, shacking up this any drug dealer that will have her skanky ass! She's 27ish from Chilhowie and kin to the Woods' in Sugar Grove - she's trash and she will sleep with anyone's man. The bitches teech are rotting out of her head - I know for a fact she snitched on two people that she was shacking up with - within the past 4 years. One is in jail, the other is out and his name is Brandon.
I'm Not Sure If Your Trying Insult The Girl....Or Promote Her....

You Say She Will Sleep With Any Man....And Her Teef are Falling Out.....

That's Every Mans Dream!!!.....
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Good to see the Rabbit back. He's one of the few that make sense.
yeah

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2012
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Not Sure If Your Trying Insult The Girl....Or Promote Her....
You Say She Will Sleep With Any Man....And Her Teef are Falling Out.....
That's Every Mans Dream!!!.....
couldnt help but laugh but thats nasty
Turk

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Lol
jessica

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Nov 26, 2012
FYI wrote:
Her name is Linsey Nicole Woods - but she goes by Nicole Woods - she's a druggie who does not take care of her kid, runs the roads, shacking up this any drug dealer that will have her skanky ass! She's 27ish from Chilhowie and kin to the Woods' in Sugar Grove - she's trash and she will sleep with anyone's man. The bitches teech are rotting out of her head - I know for a fact she snitched on two people that she was shacking up with - within the past 4 years. One is in jail, the other is out and his name is Brandon.
Dont forget her ex-husband Travis, he also ended up in jail
kayla

Alexandria, VA

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Nicole is actually a good person/friend...leave her alone, will u? Had she done anything personally to u? If not back off her...I got get back full swing baby!ly Nicole
wondering

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jan 11, 2013
leave her alone because you are one of her scummy friends ,probably just like her.. She is a nasty w**** . Facts are Facts
Romney

United States

#13 Jan 11, 2013
kayla wrote:
Nicole is actually a good person/friend...leave her alone, will u? Had she done anything personally to u? If not back off her...I got get back full swing baby!ly Nicole
Birds of a feather flock together
Kayla

Washington, DC

#15 May 18, 2013
I'm actually married with 2 kids...so nosey b**ches need to leave her the f**k alone
turtle

Hurricane, WV

#17 May 19, 2013
Kayla wrote:
I'm actually married with 2 kids...so nosey b**ches need to leave her the f**k alone
Is this nichole's cuz kayla?
Kayla

Lexington Park, MD

#18 May 19, 2013
turtle wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this nichole's cuz kayla?
No!!!#
Face it

Lebanon, VA

#19 May 20, 2013
The girl is a piece of sh1T!!!! Can't stand her and if I do see her, I will punch her in the face!
i know

Knoxville, TN

#20 May 20, 2013
Another of her ex's is also in jail Scotty Stallard! I see a pattern here!
Kayla

Gloucester, VA

#21 May 21, 2013
Face it...who are u and I'll be sure to tell her
Brian Fellon

United States

#22 Jun 10, 2013
i know wrote:
Another of her ex's is also in jail Scotty Stallard! I see a pattern here!
look the best thing anyone can do if yoi dont like someone otlr theyer into shit you dont approve of is let them be and go be happy...wouldnt have even looked on this shit if someone hadnt shown me...point being Nicole has issues like we all do. if anyone should hate her it should be me...bit hate is not productive...fof the record when I went to jail she did everything she could to help me straiten up..Ivwas fukkin Up I paid the price the end......she didnt tell on meek I talked to him my damn self....all yall need to go live and be happy that way nothing anyone else does effects you...ahe will have to deal w life on lifes terms as we all do.......
NONE YA

Knoxville, TN

#23 Jun 11, 2013
her first husband travis went to jail not because of her, but because he was living in the most awesome house in chilhowie. Yeah I know for real about that. So dont be saying that she done that shit cause she was no place close to trav when all that shit went down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ken Heath and KFC 14 min MrJingles 16
New to town, wanna party. Hit me up 2 hr Spookey 21
Wytheville, Va home of the Skeeter dogs 2 hr Spookey 15
trw (Jun '13) 3 hr AtomicPunk 22
Who is the best Downtown waitress? 3 hr AtomicPunk 22
Who is Joshua Daniels 8 hr Nobody 3
ollies 12 hr Dixie Normus 7

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages