Michael Untiedt
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wondering

Buckingham, VA

#1 Aug 2, 2010
I need to hire a lawyer for a child custody case and was wondering if Michael Untiedt is a good one for that and if not then who is?

Since: Apr 09

Saltville

#2 Aug 2, 2010
Never used him personally but have heard good things about him....if I needed an attorney from marion I would prob choose him....
Just Wondering

Buckingham, VA

#3 Aug 3, 2010
wrathchild3777 wrote:
Never used him personally but have heard good things about him....if I needed an attorney from marion I would prob choose him....
Thanks wrathchild3777 for replying, I've also heard good things about him too.

Since: Apr 09

Saltville

#4 Aug 3, 2010
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks wrathchild3777 for replying, I've also heard good things about him too.
You are welcome..good luck to ya.
Nana

Nashville, TN

#5 Aug 3, 2010
Michael Untiedt is a very respected attorny. He also has a staff of team members that are on top of thier job performance and skilled in the jobs that they perform eachday .
livinginswva

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Aug 6, 2010
I've heard good things abour Untiedt also, but if you want the best get Nancy Jean Bradford from Abingdon. The only people who speak badly about her are from the other side.
MiSTie

Wise, VA

#7 Aug 9, 2010
He is a great lawyer for Child Support. Him and his staff are the most professional, ethical and respectful in the area. Do not hesitate to hire him to represent you.
here

Greer, SC

#8 Aug 12, 2010
livinginswva wrote:
I've heard good things abour Untiedt also, but if you want the best get Nancy Jean Bradford from Abingdon. The only people who speak badly about her are from the other side.
Bradford is an amazing lawyer. well worth your money! I wouldn't waist my time on Michael...very bad out comes from people I actually know...
just sayin

United States

#9 Aug 18, 2010
How about Melissa Carrico?
MiSTie

Wise, VA

#10 Aug 19, 2010
Melissa Carrico was my lawyer before Untiedt and I fired her because she pressured me to make decisions that I was not comfortable with. She is also too busy or important to return phone calls and you are lucky if you get more than 10 minutes of her attention.

Hire Untiedt if you want a real lawyer.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 19, 2010
Untiedt is OK but not nearly the best out there in the area...this is another vote for Nancy Bradford. If you want to stay in Marion then I'd opt for Don Hammer with the knowledge that he is not a divorce attorney per se.
YeHaw

Nashville, TN

#12 Oct 21, 2010
NANCY. JEAN. BRADFORD.

A barracuda, who makes any attorney shake in his/her boots. But when you go see her, you better tell her the truth. Don't go in there making anything up because if she finds out you have lied, she will fire you!
Agree

United States

#13 Oct 21, 2010
I agree. Nancy Jean Bradford is the best in the area.
Melissa G

Hermitage, TN

#14 Oct 22, 2010
Nancy Jean Bradford of Abingdon is the very best by far. She don't put up with any crap and she will fight for you. She reminds me of Judge Judy. lol
question

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Oct 22, 2010
mark fenyk
ChilhowieBlue

Marion, VA

#16 Nov 10, 2010
Mr. Untiedt represented me in my child custody case and he wiped the floor with Don Hammer. I would endorse Mike Untiedt 110% of the time.
Timberwolf

Hermitage, TN

#17 Nov 10, 2010
ChilhowieBlue wrote:
Mr. Untiedt represented me in my child custody case and he wiped the floor with Don Hammer. I would endorse Mike Untiedt 110% of the time.
Really? Mr. Hammer represented me and I am quite satisfied with the results. My ex however wants her money back from Mr. Untiedt.

So I guess this means that Mr. Hammer and Mr. Untiedt are 50/50.
ChilhowieBlue

Marion, VA

#18 Nov 11, 2010
Timberwolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Mr. Hammer represented me and I am quite satisfied with the results. My ex however wants her money back from Mr. Untiedt.
So I guess this means that Mr. Hammer and Mr. Untiedt are 50/50.
Well, I can only speak for my situation, not anyone else's. The original poster wanted opinions, so there's mine.
Old Timer

Bristol, VA

#19 Nov 11, 2010
Whichever attorney represents you, you need to remember that the results are usually based on the strength of the case they are handling. Winning or losing based entirely on the attorney only happens on TV.
Dont worry be happy

Powell, TN

#20 Dec 12, 2014
Mike was my lawyer against Mary Jean Bradford in a divorce case. I actually witnessed MJB call Mike while I was sitting in his office and she begged him to rewrite the agreement.
I didn't lose a damn thing, but seeing my ex brag about the barracuda and then seeing this first hand was a top 10 greatest experience in my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smell those Dip Dogs! 7 hr Tony 78
Sue 7 hr Poor suckers 24
Best boobs in Marion 9 hr Billy 16
Dip Dog 18 hr Bartholemu Sheets 13
Black label beer 18 hr Bartholemu Sheets 1
Easy girls od Smyth Co Fri Lou 4
Quintero Wed HHS 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance