Largest garage sale moves to Myrtle B...

Largest garage sale moves to Myrtle Beach Convention Center

There are 1 comment on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Jul 20, 2009, titled Largest garage sale moves to Myrtle Beach Convention Center. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

It's big and popular, and this year, it's moving. South Carolina's Largest Garage Sale is getting a change of venue because the former Pavilion Parking Garage wasn't such a great idea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Explain

Maspeth, NY

#1 Jul 20, 2009
There will be about 20 fewer spaces for vendors, Kruea said, but the 280 vendors will be able to set up the day before the sale, unlike previous years when they had to arrive in the pre-dawn hours to get ready....... I thought there was a ban on vendors in the City Limits of MB.....There is during bike week

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Welch (Hatmaker) (May '12) Apr 21 dottisue43 2
News Study: South Carolina drivers ranked third wors... Jan '17 SeaShells 2
Jared Lee Jordan Dec '16 Jlwcc 1
News Erin O'Flaherty: Miss Missouri is Miss America'... (Sep '16) Nov '16 Sorry 20
News Openly gay woman loses sheriff's race in Dillon... Nov '16 Rev Cash Dollar 5
Dexter Lindsey Needs Help Nov '16 Your Brother Chris 1
Very unpleasant lunch at Struttin Turkey Restau... (Feb '14) Nov '16 Joe Simmons 7

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages