Volunteers build new Kingdom Hall

Volunteers build new Kingdom Hall

There are 132 comments on the Morning News story from Sep 23, 2010, titled Volunteers build new Kingdom Hall. In it, Morning News reports that:

More than 200 volunteer workers join together to help build the new Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses on Senator Gasque Road in Marion .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Morning News.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Bible Jehova laws not GB

Dundalk, MD

#124 Oct 3, 2010
scoop wrote:
Hip Hip hurrah!!! another windowless hall built with the sweat of the mind controlled slaves otherwize know as the jws.
they do,nt build windows because elders have keys from door door and members of JW will not have escape before wrath of God,because elders close doors and throw away keys
ask Gareth he knows a plans of WTBS JW GB
AuroraMom

Warrenville, IL

#125 Oct 3, 2010
scoop wrote:
Hip Hip hurrah!!! another windowless hall built with the sweat of the mind controlled slaves otherwize know as the jws.
Well, if they are protecting pedophiles, they sure don't want those pedophiles faces to be seen from the road!
Bible Jehova laws not GB

Dundalk, MD

#126 Oct 3, 2010
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is true, then please explain how the 144,000 is a LITERAL number but the fact that they are not defiled with women, for they have kept their virginity is SYMBOLIC.
They sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders, but no one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
These are the ones not defiled with women, for they have kept their virginity.
Revelation 14:3-4
WTBS JW GB Brooklyn NY explain virginity of this people for past 100 years as neutrality of this WTBS JW NOT INVOLVED with political world they explain "women"=religion organizations and political laws of the all countries but this is again lies because who are this first fruits and new song?if you readed my earlier post you are able to be sure what Bible say,not what say people like Laura or WTBS JW GB false spokesman people blaspheming Holy Spirit of Bible,very simple bible is own interpretator not man illusions
Prime

United States

#127 Oct 5, 2010
Amara wrote:
This post is to clarify the misconception that the G.B. is the head or the authority over Jehovah's witnesses. That is not true, the G.B. is in the same position as the governing body was in Jerusalem in Pauls day. Acts 15:2
The apostles and all the Christians in the first century congregations were directed by the decisions made thru careful research of Scripture by the governing body. The clarification of God's word in application to a true Christians life.
When you speak against the G.B. even if you do not accept its direction as coming from Jesus, you are speaking against Jesus himself, who is the head and authority of all Jehovah's witnesses today.
Hi EE You know that Jesus isn't part of your Non-Christian cult and want's nothing to do with it! The GB are your leaders and they have formally usurped Jesus place with not only your permission but with joyful glee! Good luck with changing his word and trying to pass it of as any kind of truth! Woe is you and your cult!
Amara

Collinsville, OK

#128 Oct 6, 2010
Seems Prime has been finally put in his place and can't stand to read the truth in print.

You can call Jehovah's witnesses a cult, we don't care, but you also have to call yourself a lost soul. The fact is, we are the ones that Jesus
is directing in the book of Revelation, and we are the ones looking for his other sheep. John 10:16

The end is inevitable, what more do you need to see happen to this earth to know it's demise is near. Revelation 6:1-7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#129 Oct 6, 2010
Amara wrote:
Seems Prime has been finally put in his place and can't stand to read the truth in print.
You can call Jehovah's witnesses a cult, we don't care, but you also have to call yourself a lost soul. The fact is, we are the ones that Jesus
is directing in the book of Revelation, and we are the ones looking for his other sheep. John 10:16
The end is inevitable, what more do you need to see happen to this earth to know it's demise is near. Revelation 6:1-7
Hi there Amare

I have also read in a book that all those that are responsible for that someone die, will be bloodguilty in the Eyes of Jehovah and Jesus Christ, this bood is called the Scriptures and it comes forth in John 8:44 and Relelation 21:8...:huh:

Who do you belive have the Power and Authority, Jehovah and Jesus Christ or the Watchtower Society, Germaliels Bodys...?

When someone state that The Watchtower Society, Germaliels Bodys is a Cult, then it doen't necesarry mean it is a Cult but when they act and behave like a Cult than it is a fact that it is a Cult...:huh:

Let us all hear whether it was Jesus Christ that was behind the Watchtower Society, Germaliels Bodys when they act as prophets in question of 1874, 1914, 1914 generation whicke would nor pass away, and have changed this for the sixth times in April 2010 Watchtower, 1920 millions leaving at that time would never die, 1925, 1975 and now postponed the carrot to be 2035...

I you have forgotten what Jesus Christ he states in Acts 1:6,7., Matthew 24:36 and Revelation 3:3... Im happy to post them here so you can be enlighted by the Scriptures rather than the dark light from the Tower...

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

The watchtower Society, Germaliels Bodys doesn't belive in Jesus Christ since they have totally ignored his statements in the Scriptures, as the only truth, the only way and the only mediator between Jehovah and humans... spreading a false gospel that humans will only be saved through their man created organisation and their obscure new light...:huh:

Prime

United States

#130 Oct 6, 2010
Amara wrote:
ROTFLMAO! By whom EE? You? Brainiac? I don't think so Miss Gulch but I'm glad you enjoyed him dragging the JW name through the mud I'm sure he made you feel right at home! Why would Jesus want to be part of a non-Christian cult that has so thoroughly rejected him? Like I said woe is you and your cult!
Bible Jehova laws not GB

Dundalk, MD

#131 Oct 6, 2010
Amara wrote:
very very soon you and Prime will experience this end! and if you are right judge all people or Prime? very very soon your eyes will open wide with horible disapointment......with tears and gnashing theeths.... but is going to be to late.1Thess 4;16,17...Lord Himself shall descent from heaven with a shout,.........not WTBS JWGB fonny bolony false man dreams not having power over GOD ALMIGHTY PLAN

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#132 Oct 6, 2010
Bible Jehova laws not GB wrote:
Bible say something about these sharks "kings" who abuse donations money and free labor Leremiah 22;13-17...wOE UNTO HIM THAT BUILDETH HIS HOUSE by unrigteusness.and his chambers by wrong;that useth his neighbour,s service without wages,and giveth him not for his work..that saith.I will build me a wide house and large chambers,and cutteth him out windows;and it is cieled with cedar,and painted with vermilion.......... build for free only for one daily hamburger like old Izrelities in Egipt they did work only for food
WTBS JW for donated money buy material,work for free and after 5 or less years WTBS JW put for sale and all profits goes straight to the pocet without of end of WTBS JW GB and some of "leaders of WTBS JW".this activity already is for past 20 years more and more money goes to WTBS JW GB AND FINANCIAL WTBS JW SHARKS AND DSSAPEAR INSIDE OF THE BANKS,false temples of god of this world mamon(gold egs-like Izrelities gold calf) and worldly lawyers(priests of gold eggs) protecting those gold eggs
wake up WTBS JW before is not to late!!!!WAKE UP!!BEFORE WRATH OF GOD COMING VERY SOON
The WTS.. claims to have God's ear.. and yet they do not seem to understand that what is written in the bible is also to be applied to themselves..Some how that thought.. eludes them...
I don't think ..they.. As a society.. can.. wake up... it is only individuals that are truly seeking God.. that read with understanding what is written .. in God's word..

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#133 Oct 6, 2010
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
The WTS.. claims to have God's ear.. and yet they do not seem to understand that what is written in the bible is also to be applied to themselves..Some how that thought.. eludes them...
I don't think ..they.. As a society.. can.. wake up... it is only individuals that are truly seeking God.. that read with understanding what is written .. in God's word..
Hi there Maravilla

I belive you and others will find the answer in William Browns article about organisations of every kind like I have... where the Watchtower Society Germaliels Bodys under no circumstances are an exception... and after this become Power Abusers...:huh:

William Brown, an English M.P. 1887 - 1960 had some interesting things to say about 'organizations' of any sorts.

Whether the organization be political, religious or social is immaterial to my present argument. The point is that, the idea having embodied itself in organization, the organization then proceeds gradually to slay the idea which gave it birth... In the case of a religious organization, it's message will crystallize into a creed.

Before long, the principal concern of the church will be to sustain itself as an organization. To this end, any departure from the creed must be controverted and, if necessary suppressed as heresy. In a few score or few hundred years what was conceived as a vehicle of a new and higher truth has become a prison for the souls of men....

The organization develops a self interest which has no connection with, and becomes inimical to the idea with which it began. Now the thing which permits this process of diversion to take place, so that the organization comes to stand for the opposite of the idea which originally inspired it, is the tendency of men and women to become Prisoners of the Organization, instead of being Servants of the Spirit... the organization becomes ..a channel through which particular interests must be served.

And Ironically

Beware of "organization" It is wholly unnecessary. The Bible rules will be the only rules you will need. Do not seek to bind others' consciences, and do not permit others to bind yours. Believe and obey so far as you can understand God's Word to-day..

(Charles Taze Russell - Watchtower 1895 p 216 )

Unfortunately Russell was to change. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#134 Oct 6, 2010
Veritas 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Maravilla
I belive you and others will find the answer in William Browns article about organisations of every kind like I have... where the Watchtower Society Germaliels Bodys under no circumstances are an exception... and after this become Power Abusers...:huh:
William Brown, an English M.P. 1887 - 1960 had some interesting things to say about 'organizations' of any sorts.
Whether the organization be political, religious or social is immaterial to my present argument. The point is that, the idea having embodied itself in organization, the organization then proceeds gradually to slay the idea which gave it birth... In the case of a religious organization, it's message will crystallize into a creed.
Before long, the principal concern of the church will be to sustain itself as an organization. To this end, any departure from the creed must be controverted and, if necessary suppressed as heresy. In a few score or few hundred years what was conceived as a vehicle of a new and higher truth has become a prison for the souls of men....
The organization develops a self interest which has no connection with, and becomes inimical to the idea with which it began. Now the thing which permits this process of diversion to take place, so that the organization comes to stand for the opposite of the idea which originally inspired it, is the tendency of men and women to become Prisoners of the Organization, instead of being Servants of the Spirit... the organization becomes ..a channel through which particular interests must be served.
And Ironically
Beware of "organization" It is wholly unnecessary. The Bible rules will be the only rules you will need. Do not seek to bind others' consciences, and do not permit others to bind yours. Believe and obey so far as you can understand God's Word to-day..
(Charles Taze Russell - Watchtower 1895 p 216 )
Unfortunately Russell was to change. And the rest, as they say, is history.
We can certainly see that ..that has happened. A snare and a trap.
Bible Jehova laws not GB

Dundalk, MD

#135 Oct 6, 2010
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS ONLY MY WISH?
God elect to His glory only single people....you know Jesus words,,two will be in the field one will be take one will be let,two will be in the bed one will be taken one will be left.....and so on
JESUS words are true words,no organization will be saved only single people around the world living in diferent circumstances not gather together and waiting for rapture
main save singles posibility is to have new heart,and contrite heart..please? SWEETY? READ PSALM 51;1-17 and Ezek 36;23-27...you can check your heart if these words apply to you sweety? also Romans 8;16
believe me Bible do,nt teach salvation of whole organizations=wtbs jw or churches...from beginning of the Bible only single prophets,believers,apostles,ch ristians were representative of God not organizations
thank you for your answer
may JEHOVA/JESUS richly bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any way I can get an honest assessment about cr... Sep 14 danman55 1
News Bullying blowhard Newt lacks restraint to be re... (Jan '12) Jul '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 534
Review: Windsor Animal Hospital PC - Allen Caus... (Feb '10) Jul '17 Lynn 17
Early 90s Toy Store May '17 NostalgicB88 1
Brandy Welch (Hatmaker) (May '12) Apr '17 dottisue43 2
News Study: South Carolina drivers ranked third wors... (Dec '16) Jan '17 SeaShells 2
Jared Lee Jordan (Dec '16) Dec '16 Jlwcc 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages