Volunteers build new Kingdom Hall

Sep 23, 2010 Full story: Morning News 132

More than 200 volunteer workers join together to help build the new Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses on Senator Gasque Road in Marion .

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Prime

San Dimas, CA

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Why not build something constructive for a change? Maybe a shelter or a foodbank instead of wasting materials and resources on a cult center!
Anti Pope

Woking, UK

#2 Sep 24, 2010
Prime wrote:
Why not build something constructive for a change? Maybe a shelter or a foodbank instead of wasting materials and resources on a cult center!
Prime....are you and shaun...er...still good friends? Have you both found that missing rosary bead yet under your bed?
Prime

San Dimas, CA

#3 Sep 24, 2010
Anti Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Prime....are you and shaun...er...still good friends? Have you both found that missing rosary bead yet under your bed?
Hey cobbler gobbler! I see Sally has been posting lately! I can't wait till she returns for her next check up! I'm sure she'll be grateful for her next couch session! I'll let her know I'm putting it on your tab!
Anti Pope

Woking, UK

#4 Sep 24, 2010
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey cobbler gobbler! I see Sally has been posting lately! I can't wait till she returns for her next check up! I'm sure she'll be grateful for her next couch session! I'll let her know I'm putting it on your tab!
Thats a good ROMAN CATHOLIC attitude isnt it!!! Hope you'll be confessin' all these nasty thoughts and attitudes of yours!! What a good advert you are for the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ! If brains were bird droppings you would have a clean cage!!ROTFLMAO!
Prime

San Dimas, CA

#5 Sep 24, 2010
Anti Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Thats a good ROMAN CATHOLIC attitude isnt it!!! Hope you'll be confessin' all these nasty thoughts and attitudes of yours!! What a good advert you are for the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ! If brains were bird droppings you would have a clean cage!!ROTFLMAO!
ROTFLMAO! Ahhh the life of a troll parrot! Blah blah blah Roman Catholic Blah blah blah priest Blah blah blah cage! cracker?

Since: Sep 10

Florence, SC

#6 Sep 24, 2010
wow you ppl are something....
Prime

San Dimas, CA

#7 Sep 24, 2010
Dawn21590 wrote:
wow you ppl are something....
Please explain yourself!
AuroraMom

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2010
Is this thread more proof of the lies that Jehovah's Witnesses spread, that nobody hears about their non-existent charity work, because they don't "brag" to the media?
Another lie exposed.
Prime

San Dimas, CA

#9 Sep 24, 2010
AuroraMom wrote:
Is this thread more proof of the lies that Jehovah's Witnesses spread, that nobody hears about their non-existent charity work, because they don't "brag" to the media?
Another lie exposed.
Yep that's right Amom and they're wasting natural resources to boot, everytime they put up another cult center!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 24, 2010
And they use the brothers and sisters as unpaid slaves to do all the work.
Amara

Muskogee, OK

#11 Sep 24, 2010
It's a shame you people who are suppose to be intellegent Americans, don't know the difference between a buiding for Christian Bible meetings and a cult center.

The difference between Jehovah's witnesses and other Christians is the witnesses worship the God of the Bible, Almighty God Jehovah. J.W.'s believe and obey God's word, they are not misled to believe they are already saved and going to heaven.

If you ask any Church Christian what is God's purpose for them in heaven, and what is the Kingdom, they have no idea what the Bible teaches about it.

All true Christians volunteer their time to serve Jehovah God and their fellow man and to build Kingdom Halls, we gladly slave for God, same as Jesus and the first century true Christians did.
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#12 Sep 24, 2010
Amara wrote:
It's a shame you people who are suppose to be intellegent Americans, don't know the difference between a buiding for Christian Bible meetings and a cult center.
The difference between Jehovah's witnesses and other Christians is the witnesses worship the God of the Bible, Almighty God Jehovah. J.W.'s believe and obey God's word, they are not misled to believe they are already saved and going to heaven.
If you ask any Church Christian what is God's purpose for them in heaven, and what is the Kingdom, they have no idea what the Bible teaches about it.
All true Christians volunteer their time to serve Jehovah God and their fellow man and to build Kingdom Halls, we gladly slave for God, same as Jesus and the first century true Christians did.
How do you accomplish the following?

James 1:27
The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation. . .

Amara

Muskogee, OK

#13 Sep 25, 2010
(Exodus 22:22-24) 22 “YOU people must not afflict any widow or fatherless boy. 23 If you should afflict him at all, then if he cries out to me at all, I shall unfailingly hear his outcry; 24 and my anger will indeed blaze, and I shall certainly kill YOU with the sword, and YOUR wives must become widows and YOUR sons fatherless boys.

Since true Christians are not under the Law of Moses, but under the Law of Christ, to care for the orphan and widow is still to be obeyed today.

Any widow or orphan who is a member of a family is to be cared for by the members of that family, they would have the responsibility to see to their needs. If the widow or orphan are truly alone with no family, the congregation is to see to their needs both spiritually and materially.

This would apply if the widow was an obedient servant.
“Let a widow be put on the list who has become not less than sixty years old, a wife of one husband, having a witness borne to her for fine works, if she reared children, if she entertained strangers, if she washed the feet of holy ones, if she relieved those in tribulation, if she diligently followed every good work.”—1 Timothy 5:9, 10.
Bible Jehova laws not GB

Dundalk, MD

#14 Sep 25, 2010
Bible say something about these sharks "kings" who abuse donations money and free labor Leremiah 22;13-17...wOE UNTO HIM THAT BUILDETH HIS HOUSE by unrigteusness.and his chambers by wrong;that useth his neighbour,s service without wages,and giveth him not for his work..that saith.I will build me a wide house and large chambers,and cutteth him out windows;and it is cieled with cedar,and painted with vermilion.......... build for free only for one daily hamburger like old Izrelities in Egipt they did work only for food
WTBS JW for donated money buy material,work for free and after 5 or less years WTBS JW put for sale and all profits goes straight to the pocet without of end of WTBS JW GB and some of "leaders of WTBS JW".this activity already is for past 20 years more and more money goes to WTBS JW GB AND FINANCIAL WTBS JW SHARKS AND DSSAPEAR INSIDE OF THE BANKS,false temples of god of this world mamon(gold egs-like Izrelities gold calf) and worldly lawyers(priests of gold eggs) protecting those gold eggs
wake up WTBS JW before is not to late!!!!WAKE UP!!BEFORE WRATH OF GOD COMING VERY SOON
Bible Jehova laws not GB

Dundalk, MD

#15 Sep 25, 2010
CORECTION-LEREMIAH-SHOULD BE JEREMIAH 22;13-17
DSSAPEAR-SHOULD BE DISSAPEAR

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#16 Sep 25, 2010
Bible Jehova laws not GB wrote:
Bible say something about these sharks "kings" who abuse donations money and free labor Leremiah 22;13-17...wOE UNTO HIM THAT BUILDETH HIS HOUSE by unrigteusness.and his chambers by wrong;that useth his neighbour,s service without wages,and giveth him not for his work..that saith.I will build me a wide house and large chambers,and cutteth him out windows;and it is cieled with cedar,and painted with vermilion.......... build for free only for one daily hamburger like old Izrelities in Egipt they did work only for food
WTBS JW for donated money buy material,work for free and after 5 or less years WTBS JW put for sale and all profits goes straight to the pocet without of end of WTBS JW GB and some of "leaders of WTBS JW".this activity already is for past 20 years more and more money goes to WTBS JW GB AND FINANCIAL WTBS JW SHARKS AND DSSAPEAR INSIDE OF THE BANKS,false temples of god of this world mamon(gold egs-like Izrelities gold calf) and worldly lawyers(priests of gold eggs) protecting those gold eggs
wake up WTBS JW before is not to late!!!!WAKE UP!!BEFORE WRATH OF GOD COMING VERY SOON
shut up you dumbazz no writing or speaking english SOB
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#17 Sep 26, 2010
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you try to make Jehovah's Witnesses look so bad?

Bible Jehova laws not GB

Dundalk, MD

#18 Sep 26, 2010
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>
you are idiot spiting on foreigner who is trying to write your language because you are to primitive to understand my language my culture and my thinking,you are just simple tempy rascist but for sure not JW
do,nt read my comments,only try to be little bit mature and be like a lot of JW are around the world
du popiprzony durniu depot po troture with a penaut kopf=gehirn
Remnant 143999

AOL

#19 Sep 26, 2010
Can anyone tell me where and when the last kingdom hall was built in Mexico?
Bible Jehova laws not GB

Dundalk, MD

#20 Sep 26, 2010
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you try to make Jehovah's Witnesses look so bad?
thank you
he is not able to try look us so bad,he says about himself how educated he is not having respect to foreigners who are able to comunicate on this american Forum with broken grammatic but english enough understandable,we have to talk about man doctrines not somebody gramatic but after a little while I am able be more smart as he is!!!!

he is one of some spiritual idiots and scoofers not knowing reality of true witnessing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving Sep 18 FreshStart 1
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
Very unpleasant lunch at Struttin Turkey Restau... (Feb '14) Sep 7 Mary 4
Historian Dr. Beckles, is the 1st to record a U... Sep 7 guirriormo 2
Florence sc Sep 2 Anonymous 3
Review: Carolina Healthcare - Aimar P Mack MD (Jan '10) Sep 2 Noname 11
Pee Dee Paranormal investigates the unknown (Oct '07) Aug 24 shankville75 22
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
•••
•••