Charge ties ex-dispatcher to killing

Charge ties ex-dispatcher to killing

There are 86 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Aug 20, 2008, titled Charge ties ex-dispatcher to killing. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

The six people accused of killing an Aynor man Thursday had a plan, hatched by a former county 911 dispatcher, when they lured him from a restaurant and drove him to a wooded back road in Galivants Ferry, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Native

United States

#82 Sep 15, 2008
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't apperciate any of you comming on here talking about my cousin like this. As i believe the news said that there was more than just her involved in this. If she should be hanged then i believe everybody that kills and is involved in a murder needs to be hanged.
You're right, everyone who is involved with a murder does need to be hanged or prosecuted to the fullest, kin or not. And yes, there were 6 involved, maybe more who just haven't been brought into the spotlight. They had no right to take a man's life, especially not a man like he was. No one has the right to take anothers life, except for God.
whowhywhenwhere

Summerville, SC

#83 Sep 15, 2008
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't apperciate any of you comming on here talking about my cousin like this. As i believe the news said that there was more than just her involved in this. If she should be hanged then i believe everybody that kills and is involved in a murder needs to be hanged.
Who's your cousin
whowhywhenwhere

Summerville, SC

#84 Sep 15, 2008
Is the Turner Girl your cousin. Was she a hooker? Didn't she lure this man out of a bar to rob him? I guess her business was slow that night! Ask her if she is sleeping well at night.
Just me

Longwood, FL

#85 Sep 16, 2008
whowhywhenwhere wrote:
Is the Turner Girl your cousin. Was she a hooker? Didn't she lure this man out of a bar to rob him? I guess her business was slow that night! Ask her if she is sleeping well at night.
Hmmmm... you sure seem to know a whole lot about what went on that night, huh? Maybe the detectives should get ahold of the information on this site and ask you a few questions.
Uncle John

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

#86 Sep 16, 2008
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Hanging is more fun to watch but in SC they get the needle. Yes,,, be involved in a murder in anyway and perps should be put to sleep.
unknown

Marion, SC

#87 Sep 17, 2008
Okay people up here talking about only God should take someone's life but half of you up here talking about they should get hanged. It's called judgement day. No it wasn't right for them to take a man's life but i don't think it's right for people to come one here and judge others and determine their fate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lowcountry Revolutionaries to arrive in Charleston Apr 12 shill news story 1
Any way I can get an honest assessment about cr... (Sep '17) Apr 10 Tom 2
Beautiful. Downtown. Florence. Sc Apr 9 James 1
News Florence, South Carolina white volunteer office... Mar 27 Todd 1
Debate: Marijuana - Marion, SC (Mar '11) Feb '15 love 4
News Carolina Southern files notice to stop service ... (Feb '14) Mar '14 krishgeriko 3
Paws to rescue animal control (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lesa Tavares 2

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages