Charge ties ex-dispatcher to killing

Charge ties ex-dispatcher to killing

There are 86 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Aug 20, 2008, titled Charge ties ex-dispatcher to killing. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

The six people accused of killing an Aynor man Thursday had a plan, hatched by a former county 911 dispatcher, when they lured him from a restaurant and drove him to a wooded back road in Galivants Ferry, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Deuce

Lexington, SC

#1 Aug 20, 2008
this article leaves more questions than it answers, when you guys at the sun news get out your pen and paper to take down notes, do you ask questions? do you know what to ask?
James

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Aug 20, 2008
Why would 6 young people ruin their lives by taking the life of another? That equals a lot of prison time ahead while on death row.
one more thing

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 Aug 20, 2008
lets see they planned to kill him they did then dumped his lifeless body on the side of a dirt road, like a animal that no one wanted. all six should be sentenced to death, they where all envolved, they can all share the blame. I just hope that the judge in september, puts their bail so high no one can think about getting them out.
Beach lover

Nashville, TN

#4 Aug 20, 2008
Deuce wrote:
this article leaves more questions than it answers, when you guys at the sun news get out your pen and paper to take down notes, do you ask questions? do you know what to ask?
During an investigation not all information is released. Do you want the writer to make things up so you can feel better. Maybe you have a contact and can get more information and share it with us. Especially since you know exactly the questions to ask to get all of the answers.
lisac

Florence, SC

#5 Aug 20, 2008
Deuce wrote:
Did it ever occur to you that this is all the information available at the time this brief was written?
Aynor Native

Irving, TX

#6 Aug 20, 2008
I think everyone of these no good for nothing scum bags should get the death penalty. Fry their a**. And as for that Turner girl, she knew Mr. Rabon. And for her to plan that on him. I think she should get more than the rest. It takes a cold HEARTLESS person to do this, but to do it to someone you know, and know well and hang out with. That is the most awful thing. My God have mercy on their soles. Because no one else will.
Tobaccoman

Summerton, SC

#7 Aug 20, 2008
This will be devastating news, to ALL the people who defended this Turner scum. My, my...how people can be totally fooled by the DEVIL!

Hang HER high...and Hang HER with new rope!
judge and jury

Elma, NY

#9 Aug 20, 2008
You can see the devil in her eyes. I sure hope that they get what they deserve. I believe she was no stranger to J. Reuben, in fact a frequent flier. My condolances to the victim's family.
Wow

Florence, SC

#10 Aug 20, 2008
What a heartless crime. I feel for the victim and the families.

Also, people, please stop bashing the Sun News. It seems like it has become the thing to do but it's misguided. Sure, some mistakes get made, but the nit-picking is ridiculous. There was nothing wrong with this article. I'm sure we got all the information available to the reporter at the time of printing.
aynor tax payer

Conway, SC

#11 Aug 20, 2008
they all should be put to death. we should not have to pay our tax money to feed them.i wouldloveto be on the jury.
Sick Of It

United States

#12 Aug 20, 2008
Wow wrote:
What a heartless crime. I feel for the victim and the families.
Also, people, please stop bashing the Sun News. It seems like it has become the thing to do but it's misguided. Sure, some mistakes get made, but the nit-picking is ridiculous. There was nothing wrong with this article. I'm sure we got all the information available to the reporter at the time of printing.
You are so right. They should never release everything that they know until the time is right.
toomuchtoolong

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13 Aug 20, 2008
looks like the 6 hooligans had a bad drug habit. Come on how much money did they think they would get split six ways. Really smart punks and punkettes. I hope they rot in hell.
Ret Cop

Irving, TX

#14 Aug 20, 2008
What gets me is that the Sun News loves to mention the fact that someone charged with a crime is / was a County employee. What difference does it make what jobs she has had in the past??? Why not mention that she was a clerk at the Pantry before being a dispatcher. Or a Snow Cone Cart pusher at the beach while a teenager!!!
Horatio Hornblower

Birmingham, AL

#15 Aug 20, 2008
"God have mercy on their soles."
~~~~~~~~~~
Aynor Native
Conway, SC
Not only their feet but also their souls.
wilson was right

Pawleys Island, SC

#16 Aug 20, 2008
Let me remind everyone here that we are all of us innocent until PROVEN guilty. At TRIAL.
Executioner

Myrtle Beach, SC

#17 Aug 20, 2008
No more sunshine for this crowd.
mbnative

Columbia, SC

#18 Aug 20, 2008
Ret Cop wrote:
What gets me is that the Sun News loves to mention the fact that someone charged with a crime is / was a County employee. What difference does it make what jobs she has had in the past??? Why not mention that she was a clerk at the Pantry before being a dispatcher. Or a Snow Cone Cart pusher at the beach while a teenager!!!
The point is that someone that is hired by the county to save lives is actually plotting murder. I think this is a legitimate point.
slr

Conway, SC

#19 Aug 20, 2008
wilson was right wrote:
Let me remind everyone here that we are all of us innocent until PROVEN guilty. At TRIAL.
RR was innocent. No one wins.
Glad to know that they won't be able to see their children grow up.
So sorry for the children, they lose the most.
Roxy Girl

Myrtle Beach, SC

#20 Aug 20, 2008
Ret Cop wrote:
I would like to see credit given to the excellent detective work that led to the arrests.
As usual, the media focuses on the gloom & doom rather that the diligence & competence of our local law enforcement.
In my opinion, that could not be stated enough.
BAD2THEBONE

Conway, SC

#21 Aug 20, 2008
Roxy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see credit given to the excellent detective work that led to the arrests.
As usual, the media focuses on the gloom & doom rather that the diligence & competence of our local law enforcement.
In my opinion, that could not be stated enough.
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Welch (Hatmaker) (May '12) Apr 21 dottisue43 2
News Study: South Carolina drivers ranked third wors... Jan '17 SeaShells 2
Jared Lee Jordan Dec '16 Jlwcc 1
News Erin O'Flaherty: Miss Missouri is Miss America'... (Sep '16) Nov '16 Sorry 20
News Openly gay woman loses sheriff's race in Dillon... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Rev Cash Dollar 5
Dexter Lindsey Needs Help (Nov '16) Nov '16 Your Brother Chris 1
Very unpleasant lunch at Struttin Turkey Restau... (Feb '14) Nov '16 Joe Simmons 7

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages