Bail denied for fatal shooting suspects

Sep 17, 2008 Read more: Myrtle Beach Online 9
Bail was denied Wednesday for six people charged with murder and armed robbery in connection with the shooting death of an Aynor man last month, according to the 15th Judicial Circuit. Read more
Deuce

West Columbia, SC

#1 Sep 17, 2008
good news from the courts for a change. Probably safer for them there anyway, I know some of this guys friends and family would love to "TALK" to these people.
roseanne

Timberlake, NC

#2 Sep 17, 2008
Maybe Horry County stands a chance after-all.
All of the six are just as guilty as the man who pulled the trigger. It is plain to see that this was a set-up. Make them all pay for the life they took and for the grief that they caused a family.
Maybe there is an HONEST JUDGE after all. Let's hope for HONEST ATTORNIES.
Beach Boy

AOL

#3 Sep 17, 2008
Turn then loose over at Gunters Island and have open season on them.
whowhywhenwhere

Summerville, SC

#4 Sep 17, 2008
Was anyone at the hearing today?
curious in aynor

Conway, SC

#5 Sep 17, 2008
Deuce wrote:
good news from the courts for a change. Probably safer for them there anyway, I know some of this guys friends and family would love to "TALK" to these people.
Could you blame him them if they did??
Victoria

Conway, SC

#6 Sep 20, 2008
whowhywhenwhere wrote:
Was anyone at the hearing today?
I wanted to go but never could find out what time.
OMG

Longs, SC

#7 Sep 20, 2008
Some of you Aynor boys need to line them up in a field and use them for target practice! Let's have a real turkey shoot! lol
Sam

Longs, SC

#8 Sep 21, 2008
OMG wrote:
Some of you Aynor boys need to line them up in a field and use them for target practice! Let's have a real turkey shoot! lol
I think when the trial starts, that everybody that knew Ronald or his family try to go to the trial to support the family. They are still having a hard time and was very glad all six got denied bond. I spoke to some of the family yesterday. It is still very fresh and their hurt will be with them a long time. Please continue to remember them in your prayers.
whowhywhenwhere

Summerville, SC

#9 Sep 21, 2008
I don't know them, but his mother must be a really good woman. I have seen her on the news twice and I can't believe how kind her words are considering what has happen.
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>I think when the trial starts, that everybody that knew Ronald or his family try to go to the trial to support the family. They are still having a hard time and was very glad all six got denied bond. I spoke to some of the family yesterday. It is still very fresh and their hurt will be with them a long time. Please continue to remember them in your prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lj's Repairs (Apr '13) Apr 13 Moped rider 3
News Principal placed on administrative leave (Jul '06) Mar 21 But plug 16
cashier at quick stop Cox creek Mar '15 mandy 1
News Fabrication company expanding, adding 25 jobs i... Mar '15 Arlisa Ham 1
Debate: Marijuana - Marion, SC (Mar '11) Feb '15 love 4
News Florence judge appointed despite criminal past;... Jan '15 Satan 1
Review: Precision C N C Inc Jan '15 former employee 1
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE