Family of Three Die in Accident in Pe...

Family of Three Die in Accident in Pee Dee

There are 6 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from May 29, 2007, titled Family of Three Die in Accident in Pee Dee. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Authorities say a Pleasantville, New Jersey, man and two of his children have died after the van they were in collided with the back of a logging truck on the main highway out of Myrtle Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

Margaret Justice

Camden, SC

#1 May 29, 2007
My heart goes out to the family.
tmcnjgirl

Hudson, NY

#2 May 29, 2007
sorry for their loss.
memyselfandi

United States

#3 May 29, 2007
How sad! My prayers go out to their family. I can't imagine how the one survivor feels. I hope she soon has family and loved ones alongside her to support her through this.

I was sitting in the traffic behind this accident site. It must have been horrendous and difficult to clear. It took two hours to travel from the Hwy 22 crossover to Marion. For the most part, people were patient and kind to each other, knowing that there must have been some sort of accident causing that much of a tie-up. However, some impatient and classless folks were using the grass shoulder on the right side to go around the others who were following the law. I hope they were caught and ticketed heavily! They could have caused yet another horrific crash.
Mary Withers

Raleigh, NC

#6 May 29, 2007
I too send up my prayers in rememberance of 3 lives lost yesterday and a prayer that the surviving child will recover fully. I also would like to thank law enforcement for clearing the roadway as quickly as they did. I was in the traffic for almost 2 hours. When an hour had passed and traffic had hardly budged, I knew there had to be a death and law enforcement was waiting for the coroner.
cin

United States

#7 May 29, 2007
2 words, SLOW DOWN, people. gonna be a long, hot, deadly and high priced summer.
Anthony Allred

Bayside, NY

#8 Nov 8, 2007
The Family is doing well. Thank You for all your prayers. These were my cousins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SC prison director prepares early release plans (Nov '08) Jun 8 Scottie 12
Yet another pastor cheats on wife... May '15 Miss Margaret 1
Review: Lj's Repairs (Apr '13) Apr '15 Moped rider 3
News Principal placed on administrative leave (Jul '06) Mar '15 But plug 16
cashier at quick stop Cox creek Mar '15 mandy 1
News Fabrication company expanding, adding 25 jobs i... Mar '15 Arlisa Ham 1
Debate: Marijuana - Marion, SC (Mar '11) Feb '15 love 4
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE