Grand jury indictments

Grand jury indictments

There are 5 comments on the Marysville Journal-Tribune story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Grand jury indictments. In it, Marysville Journal-Tribune reports that:

Correction facility employee charged The Union County Grand Jury has indicted a man and a woman on separate, unrelated sexually related charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marysville Journal-Tribune.

brenda fout

New York, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2012
this was my sons ex girl friend omg what is going to happen to her 4 kids
pig molester

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2012
brenda fout wrote:
this was my sons ex girl friend omg what is going to happen to her 4 kids
well child protection will move in and take them to a lot better home where they belong
news flash

Bertram, TX

#3 Dec 31, 2012
pig molester wrote:
<quoted text>well child protection will move in and take them to a lot better home where they belong
child protection is a joke they will give the kids to the next of ken and it dose not matter if there on drugs or being a drunk they just do not care
Ken

Lebanon, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2013
I'll be happy to take care of the kids properly! My wife Barbie feels the same way.(Next of Ken)...idiot!
Anon Y Mous

Taylor, MI

#5 Jan 18, 2013
She wasn't thinking about her kids when she had sex with an inmate while planning her wedding to someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massage Fri Hello 1
News Kartington Raceway roaring to life (Jul '13) Thu Zzz 12
Kartington Raceway public nuisance (Jun '15) Thu AnnieD 41
AHP, Delaware, Ohio Jul 13 Jason young 2
jody howard was falsely convicted of rape.. ple... (Sep '11) Jul 3 His kids even hat... 25
Brandy Jul 1 Lake Rat 1
name a junkie and chicks that will sleep with a... (Aug '11) Jun '16 Jason young 16

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages