Next Last
Fair waring

Greenfield, IN

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Lets hear it ladies who to run from and y warn the next one
who cares

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2013
JAMES LEWIS BRIGHT (AKA) SONNY WORK FOR DOT FOR YEARS Stole more euqt. And fenceing mat. Then they put up the state should investagate the faked injury coned the state out of workers comp. Uses grandkids to make himself look good which dont help with a face like that hasnt talked to his daughter in over 15 years uses sons for slave labor and on top of all I

think he LIKES little BOYS You know what i mean So tell us what u think of JAMES LEWIS BRIGHT AKA SONNY
halley

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2013
Howard
tenn gurl

Circleville, OH

#4 Dec 14, 2013
estel baker hes a crack head
Jethro

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 30, 2013
Find you some business "Tenn Gurl" you mad cause you can't find a man. Just face it you are UGLY!
tenn gurl

Ashville, OH

#6 Jan 5, 2014
Jethro wrote:
Find you some business "Tenn Gurl" you mad cause you can't find a man. Just face it you are UGLY!
LOL i wouldnt want someone like him besides i am a married women...must be a relative of yours LOL

Since: Dec 13

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2014
tenn gurl wrote:
estel baker hes a crack head
ya heard he s still with cookie but not for long
ohio mom

Shauck, OH

#8 Jan 7, 2014
was hoping she would come to her senses soon,hes bad news all the way around,heard hes still smoking crack and drinking like a fish.she better get out soon like i said hes bad bad news

Since: Dec 13

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2014
ohio mom wrote:
was hoping she would come to her senses soon,hes bad news all the way around,heard hes still smoking crack and drinking like a fish.she better get out soon like i said hes bad bad news
heard she move in may than he can go back to April he s been seeing her all a long geuss his been sleeping on the couch fron the last.time he stayed out all weekend
Tommy Shyster

Westerville, OH

#10 Jan 9, 2014
Who's the worst lawyer in town?
hahaha

United States

#11 Jan 20, 2014
Cookie is stupid as hell. Dude you have no clue how worthless estel really is.... got most of his neices and nephews strung out on herroine hea on it bad filth just festers in that family mccoy beverage baker decker kaskey malone they all filter back together what a mess
ohio mom

Clarksville, OH

#12 Jan 23, 2014
i figured he was bad when i first met him he looked like a crackhead back then..but the last time i seen estel you could tell he was strung out on something else...
hotmam

United States

#13 Jan 27, 2014
hahaha wrote:
Cookie is stupid as hell. Dude you have no clue how worthless estel really is.... got most of his neices and nephews strung out on herroine hea on it bad filth just festers in that family mccoy beverage baker decker kaskey malone they all filter back together what a mess
sometimes you fine out to late not stupid just a little slow
hotmam

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2014
Single women needs 3 bedroom house in marion around john and Jefferson with yard would like least to own
ohio mom

Clarksville, OH

#15 Jan 27, 2014
well hotmam hope you learned your lesson hes bad news and cant be trusted.hope the police dont come knocking on your door because you never know what he has stolen or what drugs he has in you home.please be careful of him hes bad bad news.im sure if you ask around you would hear alot of bad things about him hope you have better luck with your next one.
hotmam

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2014
ohio mom wrote:
well hotmam hope you learned your lesson hes bad news and cant be trusted.hope the police dont come knocking on your door because you never know what he has stolen or what drugs he has in you home.please be careful of him hes bad bad news.im sure if you ask around you would hear alot of bad things about him hope you have better luck with your next one.
what next one I'm getting away from all of them
tenn gurl

Circleville, OH

#17 Jan 29, 2014
dont blame you there hotmam after estal baker i think i would be done to.i dont know how you done it as long as you did with him.
good guy

Belleville, WV

#18 Feb 1, 2014
Everybody makes mistakes and I am sure Hotmam has learned from hers, Nobody needs to bash her seems she has gone through enough.I am just going to wish you the best Hotmam and my prayers are for you tp be happy. Tenn Gurl I haven't been on for a few weeks How are you Doing? Has anything changed with your friend? I sure hope she will listen to you.
hotmam

United States

#19 Feb 8, 2014
Still looking for lease to own 3 bedroom with yard
tenn gurl

Circleville, OH

#20 Feb 8, 2014
good to see you back on good guy .some things has changed and in hopes more will change soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big rat at village pizza Aug 24 Concerned Mom 1
Does anyone know what the Iron Order building i... (May '15) Aug 24 Informed 6
festival Latino Aug 12 dave 1
Cardington Yutaka Technologies (Apr '13) Aug 11 Thatgal75 220
Anyone know autumn Schwab (Mar '15) Aug 7 Talon Fawbush 21
Massage Aug 7 Joe 2
News Kartington Raceway roaring to life (Jul '13) Jul '16 Zzz 12

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance