Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Marion Forum

Comments (Page 332)

Showing posts 6,621 - 6,640 of25,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7289
Aug 23, 2012
 
"He'll sell the poor snake oils while decimating the infrastucture of the country to try and achive a socialist state." -Dan

Yah...nothing extreme going on there.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7290
Aug 23, 2012
 
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, West Coast glitter boy, don't worry about how we take care of buisiness here in Ohio.
Last time I checked Ohio was part of the Union bright boy.

Add to that I lived in Ohio at one time given I am a citizen of the United States.

Go be a moron somewhere else dipshit.

LOL!!!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7291
Aug 23, 2012
 
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he can form whole sentences. Now about GW...
'GW' who dumbass?

LOL!!!

Geeeezus already....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7292
Aug 23, 2012
 
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, West Coast glitter boy, don't worry about how we take care of buisiness here in Ohio.
I agree, they need to worry how California does business which is not good, you would have to be nuts to live in California which is Mostly Liberal(Pseudo) Barbara Boxer & Dianne Feinstein are proof of that.
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7293
Aug 23, 2012
 
Cuz they were ignorantly stupid people .....9/11 planned under Clinton and carried out under Bush. Democrats supported his response to the attacks. Democrats took control of the legislature in 2006. Passed massive spending bills and messed up the national economy with major help from Frwank & Doddge. Pass Obamacare so we can see what's in Obamacare. Oh great !
Bush should have drowned that Democrat litter,
Save Yourself wrote:
There is a reason why when Bush was elected, people pelted his limo with tomatoes, and when Obama was elected people danced in the streets.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7294
Aug 23, 2012
 
free wrote:
Cuz they were ignorantly stupid people .....9/11 planned under Clinton and carried out under Bush. Democrats supported his response to the attacks. Democrats took control of the legislature in 2006. Passed massive spending bills and messed up the national economy with major help from Frwank & Doddge. Pass Obamacare so we can see what's in Obamacare. Oh great !
Bush should have drowned that Democrat litter,
<quoted text>
I hope to god Pelosi doesnt get the Speaker of the House again, but I am afraid it will which Bill Clinton proved it happens twice dont matter how bad.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7295
Aug 23, 2012
 
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, they need to worry how California does business which is not good, you would have to be nuts to live in California which is Mostly Liberal(Pseudo) Barbara Boxer & Dianne Feinstein are proof of that.
Really.

Not too worldly are you.

The San Joaquin Valley of this state is more conservative in political nature than a bunch of mothers hoping thier Girl Scouts stay virgins until the age of 30 friend.
LOL!!!

And what's "not good" about California given we're the largest crop producer in the United States added to the fact we too are a part of that little country you claim to be a part of called 'America'?

You freaks. Do you really believe you can be a separatist identity when it comes to politics? I mean really???
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7296
Aug 23, 2012
 
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I hope to god Pelosi doesnt get the Speaker of the House again, but I am afraid it will which Bill Clinton proved it happens twice dont matter how bad.
Next go around do something called voting.

It might enhance your ability to make your views stick dumbfuck.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7297
Aug 23, 2012
 
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked Ohio was part of the Union bright boy.
Add to that I lived in Ohio at one time given I am a citizen of the United States.
Go be a moron somewhere else dipshit.
LOL!!!
I don't care about you living in your mom's basement. While you are out looking for good deals on lube for your drawstring pucker hole, real Americans are chanting 4 more years, baby. Pay those taxes you leech on society. Pay them till' it hurts.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7298
Aug 23, 2012
 
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Next go around do something called voting.
It might enhance your ability to make your views stick dumbfuck.
you can tell you have no clue what going on in California or must one of chumps in the video that represent California which cant figure out why there is a debt crisis going on.

It's Free Swipe Yo EBT

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7299
Aug 23, 2012
 
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about you living in your mom's basement. While you are out looking for good deals on lube for your drawstring pucker hole, real Americans are chanting 4 more years, baby. Pay those taxes you leech on society. Pay them till' it hurts.
...psssssssssssssst...pssssst. ...

..hey dumbass...houses don't have basements in California as a rule...

LOL!!!

Let alone my sainted momma died in 1998 freak.

"Real Americans" are chanting for 4 more years???

You mean to say those welfare sucking worthless bastards who couldn't get a job in a GOOD economy let alone a bad one are hoping Obama can bring them free cheese and other goodies for the fact they can breathe in fresh air on a daily basis and need "assistance" in doing everything from feeding the offspring they produce from Friday nights with strange women to the fact they can't hold a job longer than 3 days and by God they need their beer money?? Those 'real Americans'???

LOL!!!

Get a grip loser. Most Americans who have actually EARNED a living will see things differently.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7300
Aug 23, 2012
 
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
Not too worldly are you.
The San Joaquin Valley of this state is more conservative in political nature than a bunch of mothers hoping thier Girl Scouts stay virgins until the age of 30 friend.
LOL!!!
And what's "not good" about California given we're the largest crop producer in the United States added to the fact we too are a part of that little country you claim to be a part of called 'America'?
You freaks. Do you really believe you can be a separatist identity when it comes to politics? I mean really???
by no means is California the biggest crop producer in the United States, Think your Getting California mixed up with the Midwest.

Major Crops Grown in the United States

http://www.epa.gov/oecaagct/ag101/cropmajor.h...
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7301
Aug 23, 2012
 
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you can tell you have no clue what going on in California or must one of chumps in the video that represent California which cant figure out why there is a debt crisis going on.
It's Free Swipe Yo EBT
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
But of course.

LOL!!

F#@k your jerkoff 'YouTube' video BTW. It could have been anything form hamsters dancing to showing a view on someone claiming they filmed Lady GaGa nude on a Huntington Beach.

I have lived in California for years friend. It's a state in the Union which is to the West by the way. Study one day and become enlightened moron.

LOL!!!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7302
Aug 23, 2012
 
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>by no means is California the biggest crop producer in the United States, Think your Getting California mixed up with the Midwest.
Major Crops Grown in the United States
http://www.epa.gov/oecaagct/ag101/cropmajor.h...
http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/statistics/

...I'm sorry....what's that you were saying fuckstick???

LOL!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7303
Aug 23, 2012
 
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course.
LOL!!
F#@k your jerkoff 'YouTube' video BTW. It could have been anything form hamsters dancing to showing a view on someone claiming they filmed Lady GaGa nude on a Huntington Beach.
I have lived in California for years friend. It's a state in the Union which is to the West by the way. Study one day and become enlightened moron.
LOL!!!
I know exactly where California is, a god forsaken $hithole that should be given back along with it new occupants from south of the border.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7304
Aug 23, 2012
 
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/statistics/
...I'm sorry....what's that you were saying fuckstick???
LOL!!!!
just what it says, you just proved why California is in trouble.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7305
Aug 23, 2012
 
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly where California is, a god forsaken $hithole that should be given back along with it new occupants from south of the border.
LOL!!!

Well....outside of you and your ilk I like Ohio. Beautiful summers filled with green forests and lightning bugs.

Unfortunately it's also peppered with ignorant dicks like you but hell....can't go to a beautiful beach in Pismo and not see a few cigarette butts either so there you go.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7306
Aug 23, 2012
 
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>just what it says, you just proved why California is in trouble.
Err...

...and why is that exactly?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7307
Aug 23, 2012
 
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Well....outside of you and your ilk I like Ohio. Beautiful summers filled with green forests and lightning bugs.
Unfortunately it's also peppered with ignorant dicks like you but hell....can't go to a beautiful beach in Pismo and not see a few cigarette butts either so there you go.
I dont live in ohio, thank god.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7308
Aug 23, 2012
 
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>just what it says, you just proved why California is in trouble.
By the way....

...you might want to know we're also the leading welfare distributor in the United States giving free monies and services to every worthless scumbag who can enter the "system" which gives credence to the fact the Deomocrat party ideal doesn't exactly work if you're to talk about a healthy country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,621 - 6,640 of25,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marion Discussions

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Iron Order MCiron (Oct '13) 4 hr Roofer 6
Cardington Yutaka Technologies (Apr '13) Wed nunya 124
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Apr 15 worm 168
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr 15 squid 118
Brandon kempt? Apr 14 Highhh 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
stolen Apr 11 hotmam 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••