jody howard was falsely convicted of rape.. please read his letter.

Posted in the Marion Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13

Since: Sep 11

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

MY BROTHER, JODY HOWARD, WAS FALSELY CONVICTED OF RAPE WITH NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER.. BEFORE THIS, HE HAD NEVER HAD SO MUCH AS A TRAFFIC TICKET.. HE WAS SENTENCED TO 36 YEARS IN PRISON BY A JURY WHO CLEARLY WAS NOT PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO THE TRIAL OR EVIDENCE, AND WHO ALSO WAS EMPLOYED WITH ME AND KNEW ME.. PLEASE CLICK ON LINK AND READ JODY'S LETTER.. THIS IS NOT RIGHT THAT THIS MAN IS SERVING TIME FOR A CRIME HE DID NOT COMMIT.. THE PROSECUTOR OF MARION, OHIO, BRENT YAGER, IS COMING UP FOR RE-ELECTION.. PLEASE READ JODY HOWARD'S LETTER BEFORE VOTING FOR HIM... THIS COULD BE YOUR BROTHER, SON, FATHER OR GRANDSON. THIS CLEARLY VIOLATES HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS..

http://www.box.net/shared/hz0f0teeev7gqbb0x82...

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

http://www.box.net/shared/hz0f0teeev7gqbb0x82 ...

IF THIS LINK IS NOT LIVE COPY AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR ADDRESS BAR.
sweetypie01

Milton, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

I do not live in Ohio but through a friend who lives there i have been following the story...I don't know how people and they know who they are can go to sleep knowing an innocent man was railroaded.I believe it was all a political statement. I am so glad I do not live there in that county,I'd be afraid to breathe cause I might get arrested..In my opinion this case should be reinvest. and not be the police there.

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

It is scarey living here because every time i post something about Jody that they don't like then they retaliate by pulling my kid over and searching his car and calling in the sniff dogs on him.. They did the same thing to me and my husband about 2 months ago.. I always wonder what they are going to do next.. I fear mostly for my kids.
Marionfirst

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

Thank god Jody doesn't coach at Penn State.

I read his pathetic letter.

Jurys in this county are not that quick to convict anyone of sex crimes because of the typical nature of the evidence and the permanent stain on the accused.

Jody is where he belongs but it should have been for life...

Supreme Court 7 to zero for appeal.

If your kids are being harrassed go to the State attourney general otherwise drive safely.
Tammy Blair

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Jody is guilty. I saw him harassing that girl with my own eyes. And my boyfriend Nick Eckard was never in the juvenile detention center. You really lack good info. Thank goodness that will help your appeals go down in flames! I hope Jody stays right where he is for all 63 years of his sentence!
cally bagger

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

sheiladeeross wrote:
MY BROTHER, JODY HOWARD, WAS FALSELY CONVICTED OF RAPE WITH NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER.. BEFORE THIS, HE HAD NEVER HAD SO MUCH AS A TRAFFIC TICKET.. HE WAS SENTENCED TO 36 YEARS IN PRISON BY A JURY WHO CLEARLY WAS NOT PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO THE TRIAL OR EVIDENCE, AND WHO ALSO WAS EMPLOYED WITH ME AND KNEW ME.. PLEASE CLICK ON LINK AND READ JODY'S LETTER.. THIS IS NOT RIGHT THAT THIS MAN IS SERVING TIME FOR A CRIME HE DID NOT COMMIT.. THE PROSECUTOR OF MARION, OHIO, BRENT YAGER, IS COMING UP FOR RE-ELECTION.. PLEASE READ JODY HOWARD'S LETTER BEFORE VOTING FOR HIM... THIS COULD BE YOUR BROTHER, SON, FATHER OR GRANDSON. THIS CLEARLY VIOLATES HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS..
http://www.box.net/shared/hz0f0teeev7gqbb0x82...
you are so full of shit your bro raped you too he is a rapist he got what he deserved prison now he will get a taste of his own medicine they love to bang rapists in prison i only wish i was still in so i could bang your bro the same way he did you the only rights he has is the right to get it in the end
brett

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

I was in prison with Jodi for the last 2 year I have read all of his papers and herd all the store Jodi is not guilty he is a really good person and could never hurt any one I have also been railroaded the the system what the prosecution dose is not right there are some people who belong in prison for what they did but to but innocent people in prison is wrong and Jodi is innocent
concerned hillbilly

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

brett wrote:
I was in prison with Jodi for the last 2 year I have read all of his papers and herd all the store Jodi is not guilty he is a really good person and could never hurt any one I have also been railroaded the the system what the prosecution dose is not right there are some people who belong in prison for what they did but to but innocent people in prison is wrong and Jodi is innocent
brett you must of bent over for jody and your a lawyer too where is your office at how many times did you do jody and how many did he do you brett is a queer how does he taste faggett
brett

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

you must be the faggett al the talk you do about bending over you dont have to be a lawyer to know comon sense read his papers see how he was screwed by the judicial system then maybe you could learn something you inbread stupid hillbilly
hillbilly

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

brett wrote:
you must be the faggett al the talk you do about bending over you dont have to be a lawyer to know comon sense read his papers see how he was screwed by the judicial system then maybe you could learn something you inbread stupid hillbilly
yes brett i am inbreed and corn fed but you didnt complain when we were in bed and you gave me head we had alot of fun in prison together you banged me i banged you but never forget faggett youll allways get it in the end brett i hate you for having sex with jody your a cum burping beatch
not one ticket huh

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I'm the lil brother of one of his exs ' and was with him when he got the ticket for passing the school bus with its sign out.
Just saying...don't bullshit.
a perv is a perv.
Thats a good one

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Mr. Howard is exactly where he should be! Lmao.... Thank god that fool turned down a 5 yr deal! Rot you pathetic perv!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marion Discussions

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr Old Guy 25,326
Iron Order MCiron (Oct '13) 16 hr Roofer 6
Cardington Yutaka Technologies (Apr '13) Wed nunya 124
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Apr 15 worm 168
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr 15 squid 118
Brandon kempt? Apr 14 Highhh 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE