jody howard was falsely convicted of ...

jody howard was falsely convicted of rape.. please read his letter.

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2011
MY BROTHER, JODY HOWARD, WAS FALSELY CONVICTED OF RAPE WITH NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER.. BEFORE THIS, HE HAD NEVER HAD SO MUCH AS A TRAFFIC TICKET.. HE WAS SENTENCED TO 36 YEARS IN PRISON BY A JURY WHO CLEARLY WAS NOT PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO THE TRIAL OR EVIDENCE, AND WHO ALSO WAS EMPLOYED WITH ME AND KNEW ME.. PLEASE CLICK ON LINK AND READ JODY'S LETTER.. THIS IS NOT RIGHT THAT THIS MAN IS SERVING TIME FOR A CRIME HE DID NOT COMMIT.. THE PROSECUTOR OF MARION, OHIO, BRENT YAGER, IS COMING UP FOR RE-ELECTION.. PLEASE READ JODY HOWARD'S LETTER BEFORE VOTING FOR HIM... THIS COULD BE YOUR BROTHER, SON, FATHER OR GRANDSON. THIS CLEARLY VIOLATES HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS..

http://www.box.net/shared/hz0f0teeev7gqbb0x82...

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2011
http://www.box.net/shared/hz0f0teeev7gqbb0x82 ...

IF THIS LINK IS NOT LIVE COPY AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR ADDRESS BAR.
sweetypie01

Milton, VT

#3 Sep 4, 2011
I do not live in Ohio but through a friend who lives there i have been following the story...I don't know how people and they know who they are can go to sleep knowing an innocent man was railroaded.I believe it was all a political statement. I am so glad I do not live there in that county,I'd be afraid to breathe cause I might get arrested..In my opinion this case should be reinvest. and not be the police there.

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2011
It is scarey living here because every time i post something about Jody that they don't like then they retaliate by pulling my kid over and searching his car and calling in the sniff dogs on him.. They did the same thing to me and my husband about 2 months ago.. I always wonder what they are going to do next.. I fear mostly for my kids.
Marionfirst

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2011
Thank god Jody doesn't coach at Penn State.

I read his pathetic letter.

Jurys in this county are not that quick to convict anyone of sex crimes because of the typical nature of the evidence and the permanent stain on the accused.

Jody is where he belongs but it should have been for life...

Supreme Court 7 to zero for appeal.

If your kids are being harrassed go to the State attourney general otherwise drive safely.
Tammy Blair

Westland, MI

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Jody is guilty. I saw him harassing that girl with my own eyes. And my boyfriend Nick Eckard was never in the juvenile detention center. You really lack good info. Thank goodness that will help your appeals go down in flames! I hope Jody stays right where he is for all 63 years of his sentence!
cally bagger

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2012
sheiladeeross wrote:
MY BROTHER, JODY HOWARD, WAS FALSELY CONVICTED OF RAPE WITH NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER.. BEFORE THIS, HE HAD NEVER HAD SO MUCH AS A TRAFFIC TICKET.. HE WAS SENTENCED TO 36 YEARS IN PRISON BY A JURY WHO CLEARLY WAS NOT PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO THE TRIAL OR EVIDENCE, AND WHO ALSO WAS EMPLOYED WITH ME AND KNEW ME.. PLEASE CLICK ON LINK AND READ JODY'S LETTER.. THIS IS NOT RIGHT THAT THIS MAN IS SERVING TIME FOR A CRIME HE DID NOT COMMIT.. THE PROSECUTOR OF MARION, OHIO, BRENT YAGER, IS COMING UP FOR RE-ELECTION.. PLEASE READ JODY HOWARD'S LETTER BEFORE VOTING FOR HIM... THIS COULD BE YOUR BROTHER, SON, FATHER OR GRANDSON. THIS CLEARLY VIOLATES HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS..
http://www.box.net/shared/hz0f0teeev7gqbb0x82...
you are so full of shit your bro raped you too he is a rapist he got what he deserved prison now he will get a taste of his own medicine they love to bang rapists in prison i only wish i was still in so i could bang your bro the same way he did you the only rights he has is the right to get it in the end
brett

Germantown, OH

#9 Nov 29, 2012
I was in prison with Jodi for the last 2 year I have read all of his papers and herd all the store Jodi is not guilty he is a really good person and could never hurt any one I have also been railroaded the the system what the prosecution dose is not right there are some people who belong in prison for what they did but to but innocent people in prison is wrong and Jodi is innocent
concerned hillbilly

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 7, 2012
brett wrote:
I was in prison with Jodi for the last 2 year I have read all of his papers and herd all the store Jodi is not guilty he is a really good person and could never hurt any one I have also been railroaded the the system what the prosecution dose is not right there are some people who belong in prison for what they did but to but innocent people in prison is wrong and Jodi is innocent
brett you must of bent over for jody and your a lawyer too where is your office at how many times did you do jody and how many did he do you brett is a queer how does he taste faggett
brett

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 16, 2012
you must be the faggett al the talk you do about bending over you dont have to be a lawyer to know comon sense read his papers see how he was screwed by the judicial system then maybe you could learn something you inbread stupid hillbilly
hillbilly

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 17, 2012
brett wrote:
you must be the faggett al the talk you do about bending over you dont have to be a lawyer to know comon sense read his papers see how he was screwed by the judicial system then maybe you could learn something you inbread stupid hillbilly
yes brett i am inbreed and corn fed but you didnt complain when we were in bed and you gave me head we had alot of fun in prison together you banged me i banged you but never forget faggett youll allways get it in the end brett i hate you for having sex with jody your a cum burping beatch
not one ticket huh

Leipsic, OH

#13 Feb 16, 2013
I'm the lil brother of one of his exs ' and was with him when he got the ticket for passing the school bus with its sign out.
Just saying...don't bullshit.
a perv is a perv.
Thats a good one

United States

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Mr. Howard is exactly where he should be! Lmao.... Thank god that fool turned down a 5 yr deal! Rot you pathetic perv!
sheiladeeross

Springboro, OH

#15 Jun 23, 2014
Tammy Blair wrote:
Jody is guilty. I saw him harassing that girl with my own eyes. And my boyfriend Nick Eckard was never in the juvenile detention center. You really lack good info. Thank goodness that will help your appeals go down in flames! I hope Jody stays right where he is for all 63 years of his sentence!
. just read this comment you must be a false witness that Brent Yeager came up with in his last few desperate minutes
you are a bold faced liar and was paidyou must have a loose screw somewhere
sheiladeeross

Springboro, OH

#17 Jun 23, 2014
Marionfirst wrote:
Thank god Jody doesn't coach at Penn State.
I read his pathetic letter.
Jurys in this county are not that quick to convict anyone of sex crimes because of the typical nature of the evidence and the permanent stain on the accused.
Jody is where he belongs but it should have been for life...
Supreme Court 7 to zero for appeal.
If your kids are being harrassed go to the State attourney general otherwise drive safely.
I can just about guess who you are and you sure don't know what you're talking about either whoever wants to falsely accuse and believe this needs to read the transcripts and see the actual physical evidence which was none there was no actual physical evidence no DNA the girl recanted and they still pursued charges
sheiladeeross

Springboro, OH

#18 Jun 23, 2014
Tammy Blair wrote:
I hope this is all over that you are given 63 years in prison for your lies cuz it takes a sick person to bring down an innocent man take his life away everything he had just you are one desperate sad person
sheiladeeross

Springboro, OH

#19 Jun 23, 2014
Thats a good one wrote:
Mr. Howard is exactly where he should be! Lmao.... Thank god that fool turned down a 5 yr deal! Rot you pathetic perv!
you are another desperate nobody who was probably paid to write this
sheiladeeross

Springboro, OH

#20 Jun 23, 2014
I haven't been on here in 3 years it took two years for anybody to comment back when I wasn't paying any attention whats and desperate people you are I don't know how you ppl can sleep at night
whocares

Mount Gilead, OH

#21 Aug 10, 2014
Who cares....move on. No one gives a shit about Jodi Howard. Not worth anyone's time. Rot in prison!
SheilaDeeRoss

Marion, OH

#23 Apr 29, 2016
whocares wrote:
Who cares....move on. No one gives a shit about Jodi Howard. Not worth anyone's time. Rot in prison!
HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO HELL AND ROTT THERE, OR BETTER YET, MAYBE YOU SHOULD OR ONE OF YOUR FAMILY SHOULD BE SET UP. WHAT THIS HAS DONE TO MY MOM AND FAMITY IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC. BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Chase Byrd need to find family Feb 16 odd 2
igs energy scam (Feb '09) Feb 2 Kowashington33 22
New Management at the Mall Jan 25 Andie828611 1
Graphic packaging Jan '18 Gigi 6
Bridget Jan '18 Fish 1
Marion Ohio USA (Jun '14) Dec '17 Reggie Bottoms 30
Arica woods (Sep '16) Dec '17 HisCousin 12

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance