Randy Spencer is accused of forcing a...

Randy Spencer is accused of forcing a 5-year old girl to perform a sex act on him

There are 4 comments on the WTVN-AM Columbus story from May 6, 2013, titled Randy Spencer is accused of forcing a 5-year old girl to perform a sex act on him. In it, WTVN-AM Columbus reports that:

An jail employee at the Delaware County Sheriff's Office finds himself on the other side of the bars after being charged with sexual battery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVN-AM Columbus.

sharon

Toledo, OH

#1 May 20, 2013
Not sure how the judge even let this get this far. I never thought a five year old was considered credible. Especially when she was more than likely teacher by the many others before talking to the doctor.
travis

Toledo, OH

#2 May 20, 2013
Seems like the judge is just trying to make a name for themselves.
seriously?

United States

#3 May 21, 2013
sharon wrote:
Not sure how the judge even let this get this far. I never thought a five year old was considered credible. Especially when she was more than likely teacher by the many others before talking to the doctor.
Please tell me you're kidding? So no child can be considered creditable? So no person should ever be charged with sexually abusing a child because we can't trust the child's description of what happened? Did you just climb out from under a rock? Sounds like you need to be sharing a cell with him!
Kindainahh

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 13, 2013
I agree with you seriously?. This case got to where it is at before the judge was even in it. I know there are some that try to get children to say things that are not true, but then there are many cases in which that child has not been told what to say. To make a comment like no 5yr olds word can be taken as the truth is such a stupid comment to make. There a millions of 5yr olds abused everyday. Many of which who say nothing, because of ignorance like that comment. They are scared, confused, and don't know what is to be said and not to be said. I should hope and pray this little girl wasn't abused, doesn't have a mother coaxing her to say untrue things. That is the worst kind of person if she is. She is hurting ppl in the present time, and being a part of why ppl do not believe children when they ask for help. If this man did do things to the little girl, then he should be punished for his crimes. The innocence that is taken from a child that has been abused can never be returned. Their punishment continues the rest of their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy 12 hr Lake Rat 1
name a junkie and chicks that will sleep with a... (Aug '11) Jun 25 Jason young 16
Cardington Yutaka Technologies (Apr '13) Jun 22 CuriousMind 219
marion safe? (Feb '14) Jun 20 AJc2014 7
Anyone know autumn Schwab (Mar '15) Jun 15 Anonymous 19
Trump vote for Jun 11 MapleLeaf 7
Kartington Raceway public nuisance (Jun '15) Jun 4 Park Ranger 39

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages