Eight men indicted after drug probe

Mar 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheCourier.com

Eight Upper Sandusky residents have been indicted on felony charges for allegedly selling cocaine, pain pills and marijuana in Wyandot County.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2012
localgirl

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

drug addiction is sad and hard on the addict and their families. but whats sadder that thief jeramy hanjora and his woman danica too scared to own up to their mistakes so they want to go work for the police to get out of theft charges. they still drug addicts! becomin a narc dont get u clean! im sure they are going to the next town to find pills. and its all good for them...they can continue where they left off...not the 8 people charged. i pray for the 8 charged that they can get their lives back to normal after paying for their crimes. too bad jeramy and danica dont have to pay for theirs
dont no now-

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

what goes around comes around ; it will come back and bite them in the *** some day
woody

Shreve, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Local girl..... its called Hooked On Phonics.... apparently it works for quite a few people....maybe you'd like to give it a try?
localgirl

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

woody wrote:
Local girl..... its called Hooked On Phonics.... apparently it works for quite a few people....maybe you'd like to give it a try?
u make no sense...if u are not commenting on the story then go on somewhere
whatever

Upper Sandusky, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

they got my bro...and they stole from me...my bro got probation..these ppl r nuts and weird...if u see them tell them to give my wedding band back they stole from my purse while i was watching their son..while the were stealing plants from walmart..i may not have a great track record but i am certainly moved on with with dumb shit and dumb ppl
Killers

Carey, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Those two are not even scared. They know that no one is going to balls out and break their jaws. Nothin but punks in Upper. Someone should set an example of em so the police think twice before they wire sum1 up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,201
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 hr Marvin Levels 188
CYT in Cardington (Jan '12) Mon Anne 17
Cardington Yutaka Technologies (Apr '13) Mon Anne 141
jody howard was falsely convicted of rape.. ple... (Sep '11) Aug 10 whocares 19
Marion Ohio USA Aug 6 Jobo 7
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230

Search the Marion Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Marion News, Events & Info