Splitwig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

I am a local soundman putting his services out there. I have a tremendous p.a. which I put to good use running sound for bands, I do d.j. work for many bars, I do weddings, I also offer hd video projection if you're interested in tailgate parties. Hit me up at...bassplayerhater@yahoo.com
splitwig

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

I'm gonna be at the frosty mug this Saturday if anyone wants to come check out the system this would be a good time to do it. In not bringing my biggest set up but with 4-18's, 4-15's, and a pair of horns this is still a monster set up
splitwig

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Tonight was a great time at the Frosty Mug. Good people nice bar. Wouldn't mind making my way back there any time.
splitwig

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Graduation time is quickly approaching, not to mention wedding season. Anyone who needs a kick ass d.j. or soundman hit me up. I've also got a legitimate outdoor system.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marion Discussions

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min Canton 29,396
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr Johnnie Mac 2,221
Who's the worst guy scum in Marion ohio (Jun '13) 17 hr hotmom 28
Marion Ohio USA Jul 26 T-Roy 5
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Cardington Yutaka Technologies (Apr '13) Jul 18 Tim 138
Reklama Jul 7 Anonymous 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marion People Search