Police: Marion Teacher Arrested On Drug Trafficking Warrant | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS 128
Police said a central Ohio teacher was one of two people arrested Thursday on drug charges. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Columbus, OH

#135 Aug 15, 2011
MyTwoCenters wrote:
Wow, so it is ok for someone to spray another individual with bodily fluids? Any fluid that comes from your body is considered a biohazard. Personally, the breast spraying woman should have received a stricter sentence than what she received.
Second, I personally have no interest in spending my tax dollars on teachers who smoke pot. Whether smoking pot is ok or not, it is still illegal and until it has been legalized, then you can get busted for it. If I smoke pot, I lose my job; why should she be any different?
Right or wrong, having/selling pot, having illegal prescriptions, and having drug paraphernalia is ILLEGAL.
<quoted text>
lmao...all tobbaco shops and 98% of the gas stations and cornerstores need to be shut down for selling paraphernalia...ie., tobacco wraps, pipes, etc.
wow

Damascus, MD

#136 Aug 15, 2011
Children in the house while drugs are being sold? Wow! Wonder how that affected them, their mommy going to jail. I pray for them
MyTwoCenters

Columbus, OH

#137 Aug 16, 2011
Having drug paraphernalia is legal, but if you put drugs into it, it then becomes illegal.

You can legally have as many bongs or tobacco wraps laying around your house as you would like....the second you put drugs into it, they become illegal.
The American Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao...all tobbaco shops and 98% of the gas stations and cornerstores need to be shut down for selling paraphernalia...ie., tobacco wraps, pipes, etc.
ummm

Dayton, OH

#138 Aug 16, 2011
MyTwoCenters wrote:
Having drug paraphernalia is legal, but if you put drugs into it, it then becomes illegal.
You can legally have as many bongs or tobacco wraps laying around your house as you would like....the second you put drugs into it, they become illegal.
<quoted text>
Proper term would be tobacco pipe. Using the word bong shows intent to use drugs. Damn stupid laws! What ever happened to your right to pursue happiness? There are responsible users of drugs, including alcohol, caffeine, synthetic prescription narcotics, and who has the right to tax, distribute, and tell you what to do? Not the people, we need to take the power back.
Crawlaway

Marion, OH

#139 Aug 18, 2011
Fix Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get real. You didn't know your friend, as you thought.
A dealer today was not just not "born" yesterday.
To makes this kind of statement is what "all" criminal's family & friends say. You did not live with this woman 24-7 so how do you "think" you really knew this was her first bad choice :?)
I see you can not attack my comment so you have to attack me,that is the most common thing for people who can not attack an idea do.So please before you try to fix stupid for other people why don't you fix it for yourself first.
donald

Pataskala, OH

#140 Aug 18, 2011
Crawlaway wrote:
<quoted text> I see you can not attack my comment so you have to attack me,that is the most common thing for people who can not attack an idea do.So please before you try to fix stupid for other people why don't you fix it for yourself first.
Here is an idea! Go blow a donkey you asssss!
sonny

AOL

#142 Nov 13, 2011
WE NEED SB5 wrote:
Another example of why we need SB5.
stay in fla dummy we dont need that crap
Dont ask dont smell

Columbus, OH

#143 Nov 13, 2011
WE NEED SB5 wrote:
Another example of why we need SB5.
...and no one from the private sector ever got busted...get over it dude. You lost. We won. Quit crying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,026
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Who's the worst guy scum in Marion ohio (Jun '13) Sep 11 anon 32
Cardington Yutaka Technologies (Apr '13) Sep 10 Farm Kid 149
Murder suspect: 'A quiet country kid'Murder sus... Sep 6 blacker than onyx 1
Marion Ohio USA Aug 26 jobo 9
CYT in Cardington (Jan '12) Aug 25 Billy 18
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marion People Search