Dever hired as next Minford's superintendent

Jul 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Portsmouth Daily Times

The Minford School Board voted during a special meeting Monday evening to hire high school principal Barbara Dever as their assistant superintendent, with plans to transition Dever to superintendent at the completion of the current superintendent's contract in December.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of71
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
here is the truth

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

God helps us all have u ever seen such a fake is she a dude another oboma kool aid drinker watch out ur kids will get microchiped dont send them shes the red witch now u know why minford is messed up boy its going to really go to shit now with her in charge kids dont stand a chance by the way did gary blackburn kill barry mcgraw and is kevin madden a methheaded thief kevin pitts keeping bucky smith driveway hot keep ur guns ready u will need them cops to lazy to help
John Shockley

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Minford get what it's deserve! Hey the way I see it she can go down the tube's when the crap finally hits the fan.........She is worthless! Fortunately my kids will out of that hole soon. I will feel sorry for the kids and parents that has a way go..... my suggestion is open enrollment! Get out while you still can!
Bossman

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Who is she? Is she a home town woman or another import?
Bossman

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

So they have two superintendents again?
CDD

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

No more money problems anymore at minford?
John Shockley

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah! They hired in house and she is worthless! And you think the money problem is bad now? Buckle up your straps tight, because your going for a ride!
Local Yokel

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

I don't know who gone and did all that worryin fer nothin but surely she can't be all that bad. Seams to me the parents and them teechers are the key players.
And

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

here is the truth wrote:
God helps us all have u ever seen such a fake is she a dude another oboma kool aid drinker watch out ur kids will get microchiped dont send them shes the red witch now u know why minford is messed up boy its going to really go to shit now with her in charge kids dont stand a chance by the way did gary blackburn kill barry mcgraw and is kevin madden a methheaded thief kevin pitts keeping bucky smith driveway hot keep ur guns ready u will need them cops to lazy to help
Yes, Kevin Madden is a methhead! You got that part correct.
Minford middle school

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

The one they hired as the middle school principle is a real winner.This school board does the dumbest things and then they wonder why they have problems.
Scott T

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Who is getting the elementary position mentioned in the article?
CDD

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

I would say family. Anyone take that bet?
Scott T

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

CDD wrote:
I would say family. Anyone take that bet?
Whose family?
info

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

John Shockley wrote:
Yeah! They hired in house and she is worthless! And you think the money problem is bad now? Buckle up your straps tight, because your going for a ride!
What is your PROBLEM???? Why are you so anti Minford????
CDD

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Board members spouse will get the elementary job.We have bet?
minford

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

I think like a lot of us the all in the family in this area doesn't always benefit the children. Baseball team has another daddy coach, for instance. As far as dever give her a chance.
CDD

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Daddy coach? I also say give Dever a chance . I blame the board members for the mischief
Bossman

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Minford athletics have good coaches.
Scott T

Beaver, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

CDD wrote:
Board members spouse will get the elementary job.We have bet?
Who is the board member spouse?
Another Local Yokel

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Local Yokel wrote:
I don't know who gone and did all that worryin fer nothin but surely she can't be all that bad. Seams to me the parents and them teechers are the key players.
Spellin' just "ain't" your thang, is it! lol
justthinking

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

With the school system being the largest employer in the Minford community it would be impossible for relatives to not be employed there. No applicant should be either employed or not considered for employment because of a relationship to another person, the person employed should be the one with the best ability to do the duties required whether they are or are not related to someone. Also the regulations prohibit any member of a board of education to vote for the employment of a spouse, child, grandchild, brother, sister, mother, father, or any other closely related person. The board only acts on recommendations of the superintendent, who also is not permitted to make employment recommendations in the same as the board. It seems that Ms Dever does have the support of the employees and should be given the opportunity to do what is in the best interest of the students.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of71
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marion Discussions

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Old Guy 28,429
Reklama Jul 7 Anonymous 1
Cardington Yutaka Technologies (Apr '13) Jul 7 Tim 137
Kartington Raceway roaring to life (Jul '13) Jul 6 Horse Lover 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
Beautiful Jul 1 Billy 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE