Fire Prevention Open House in Fairville
Fairville Fire Department and friends enjoyed a warm Sunday afternoon for their Fire Prevention Month Open House. via Courier-Gazette, Newark NY
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier-Gazette, Newark NY.
#1 Oct 20, 2007
Ironically, I recently received an e-mail recently regarding a trailer fire (that happened on/around this day) to Kevin & Tabitha Huntington of Fairville leaving them and six kids homeless. Kevin Huntington's uninsured trailer burned. Kevin had just purchased the trailer and fortunately had yet to move the family in. He had, however, moved his furniture, new washer / dryer and the families' belongings in. Kevin works at Pliant where a co-worker, Jim Hartnagel, has set aside a storage unit Kevin can use to stage donations. How could this had been prevented?? Worth looking into as a follow-up article, maybe helping the family out??
Add your comments below
|RG&E, NYSEG reporting power outages (Oct '09)||May 18||Rob||8|
|Webster man questioned in case of missing Chili... (Apr '09)||May 8||Disappointed||953|
|Garden centers||May 1||Shandysmom||1|
|Youth Hockey is Poltical Bullshit (Mar '11)||Apr '17||goaliemom||9|
|Recent storms increase water levels on Lake Ont...||Apr '17||Buzz||1|
|Reevely: Ontario fights 'Buy American' rules wh...||Apr '17||Walter||1|
|UFO Sighting 1999 - " A Cluster of Twenty Lights (Jul '14)||Apr '17||word||2|
Find what you want!
Search Marion Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC