Email and FaceBook Hackers

Email and FaceBook Hackers

Posted in the Marion Forum

Justice

Marion, NC

#1 May 17, 2012
Well after haveing my email and Facebook hacked into and passwords changed by a nosey ex who is trying to find out who is appreciating what she was to immature to appreciate, I found out that its very illegal to do what she did. In fact in some cases its a felony.. Im not but some of u might find it useful to know.. You gotta have proof, which i had solid proof because she used her own email account as a recovery account to get in my stuff.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 May 18, 2012
Wait...you didn't already know this was illegal before it happened?

While you're learning new things, it's also illegal to steal.

Anyone else want to help this guy out and tell him other things that are illegal?
omg

Marion, NC

#3 May 19, 2012
It's illegal to marry anyone more closely related to you than your first cousin in NC. Could explain a few things in this county.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#4 Jun 8, 2012
omg wrote:
It's illegal to marry anyone more closely related to you than your first cousin in NC. Could explain a few things in this county.
In the future, when genetic engineering makes it possible to give one of them genes unrelated to the other, these close-blood marriages should be legalized. Or they could sign an agreement with the state never to produce children together, to adopt or use artificial insemination. And yes, I favor legalizing gay marriages too.
just saying

Marion, NC

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Vivek Golikeri wrote:
<quoted text>In the future, when genetic engineering makes it possible to give one of them genes unrelated to the other, these close-blood marriages should be legalized. Or they could sign an agreement with the state never to produce children together, to adopt or use artificial insemination. And yes, I favor legalizing gay marriages too.
Well then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
miss you 11 min alwaysmine 17
Thirty something guy looking 3 hr Thirty Something 16
morgan cable 6 hr woah 1
dab on em Cam 7 hr growup 1
baxters north cove 13 hr CLETUS 2
Nicest trucks in Marion :) (Mar '12) 20 hr DSS 37
White girls who love black guys and dtf black guys 20 hr David 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages