Asheville, NC

#1 Dec 2, 2013
Anyone know him
wondering

Hickory, NC

#2 Dec 4, 2013
who knows wrote:
Anyone know him
RUN RUN RUN LOL He will suck you dry he preys on women and gets whatever he want's till the money runs out. He stinks like shit he is NASTYYYY no good for nothing I promise you that and you don't have to ask topix about it just ask around town you will find out the truth
work

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Dec 4, 2013
He is a nurse now and works like 2 jobs what does he need anyone's money for hate on him all you want but he is making his own
wondering

Hickory, NC

#4 Dec 9, 2013
work wrote:
He is a nurse now and works like 2 jobs what does he need anyone's money for hate on him all you want but he is making his own
you are an IDIOT ask any of his ex's or the women who he has stolen their address / phone number from the computer at the rush!!!! Ask the chick he got to buy him a lap top and he never paid back or ask the other one about how she loaned him $1000 to get his bike and he still hasn't paid her back yet!!! He is a POS low life...
samantha

Asheville, NC

#5 Dec 10, 2013
I an ex here and confirm he's a low life uses and will flirt and hit on many woman while he claims he wants u he know game. mommy pays his bills hes not a nurse hes a lpn lol been in school for ever he hits on all the woman at school instead of paying attention to his work. he doesnt shower he spays himself with cologne. he has a rash on his body and his mouth smells like shit. hes small down below and bad in bed he just lies there. he will stalk you, then talk shit behind your back and nice to your face.
lori

Asheville, NC

#6 Dec 10, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> RUN RUN RUN LOL He will suck you dry he preys on women and gets whatever he want's till the money runs out. He stinks like shit he is NASTYYYY no good for nothing I promise you that and you don't have to ask topix about it just ask around town you will find out the truth
very nasty
lori

Asheville, NC

#7 Dec 10, 2013
work wrote:
making his own to spend on his toys instead his bills or his medical needs....big time as.hole
player

Asheville, NC

#8 Dec 13, 2013
He wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for his mom and dad and all the girls he has played oh and yeah lpn not rn and he live with his brother don't even have his own place
marquis is lies

Asheville, NC

#9 Dec 13, 2013
player wrote:
He wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for his mom and dad and all the girls he has played oh and yeah lpn not rn and he live with his brother don't even have his own place
so true all he does is talk crap about his brother. He prays on single moms what a low life. Funny his exs have the same story and most them dont know one another. He alsolike to find womanonline and makethem believe his lies of his fake life he even travels to them.
inform

Asheville, NC

#10 Apr 29, 2014
just seeing this and laughing hes dating someone while being a player on the side. and she has no clue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Gilliland 14 min try again 11
Mcdowell women dtf 45 min Cliven 5
Nebo Tebow Thief 7 hr Nasty 9
Charles Davis 14 hr iamrevenge 11
Thieves in Dysartsville Sat butterfly 4
Deacon Drive and Burma Road East Sat Sukon Mynuts 2
Taylor Townsend Sat Checkyourself 15
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web