really

Asheboro, NC

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Has 15 Kids And Dont Take Care Of Not One

“[Edgy]”

Since: Apr 13

:^)

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Helped plot the assassination of JFK. Not that great of a guy.
Curious

United States

#6 Apr 24, 2013
I know he has kids. He has a son, a daughter, and another daughter on the way. He takes care of his daughter but can't see his son. So that's a lie. But I also know he's been with multiple girls.. he couldn't even count. Lol. But he is STD free so I don't care about that
info^

United States

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Didn't he get in a car wreck or something and go crazy & put in a nursing home o some shit???
rappin big pun

Lyman, SC

#8 Apr 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="info^"]Didn't he get in a car wreck or something and go crazy & put in a nursing home o some shit???[/QUOTE]yeah boy apes ol man
Curious

United States

#9 Apr 25, 2013
Car accident, nursing home,? What? Lol
hahano

Marion, NC

#10 Apr 25, 2013
No actually he doesn't take care of his daughter that's an act he puts on. Whenever he has his daughter he gets his mom to watch her or his sister that was until she kicked him out of her house now he's trying to punish her by keeping her away. And are you sure he's std free? I'd ask for paperwork or something.
Curious

United States

#11 Apr 25, 2013
Idk if he really takes care of his daughter or not but he does care a lot for his kids. And yes I know he's STD free. He has papers proving it. You sound like you just don't like him.
kalie ann

Lyman, SC

#12 Apr 25, 2013
rappin big pun wrote:
<quoted text>yeah boy apes ol man
Who's ape?
oh yess

Marion, NC

#13 May 14, 2013
I would jump his bones if hed let me. Oooh the things i would do to that man
What

Marshall, NC

#14 May 14, 2013
What kinda guy carries around STD paperwork? Looks like you might be courting a looser.
rappin big pun

Lyman, SC

#15 May 14, 2013
rappin big pun wrote:
<quoted text>yeah boy apes ol man
this is apes ol man ya ll takin bout
Deadbeat

Asheville, NC

#16 Jul 8, 2013
No one stopped Tyler from seeing the little boy. He signed his rights away cause he didn't have nothing to do with him and so he wouldn't have to pay child support no more. He don't have nothing to do with the little girl and when he does have her his mom or sister is the one that keeps her. And the other baby on the way he don't even have anything to do with that baby momma. He wont even keep a job cause he knows he'll habe to pay child support. And he did or does have chlamydia. That's sad that he has to carry around paperwork saying he is std free.
Deadbeat

Asheville, NC

#17 Jul 8, 2013
Curious wrote:
I know he has kids. He has a son, a daughter, and another daughter on the way. He takes care of his daughter but can't see his son. So that's a lie. But I also know he's been with multiple girls.. he couldn't even count. Lol. But he is STD free so I don't care about that
He signed his rights away to his son cause he never had anything to do with him and so he wouldn't have to pay child support.
ex gf

Easley, SC

#18 Jul 8, 2013
Yes he is deadbeat and he is in hme
rappin big pun

Greer, SC

#19 Jul 8, 2013
ex gf wrote:
Yes he is deadbeat and he is in hme
ape is former gf bitch

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#20 Sep 20, 2013
Every one of you people don't know jack shit about tyler. hahah
april tinsley

Greer, SC

#21 Sep 20, 2013
rappin big pun wrote:
<quoted text>ape is former gf bitch
huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Refinery 13 27 min Sandy 9
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Alex 770
Jobs needed 4 hr Hiring 3
One Way Main Street 5 hr in the no 16
Bobby Honeycutt (Jul '10) 9 hr Cantstandhim 160
anyone know WILL FINK ???? 15 hr Big Dick Taylor 6
Meth dealers with children in the home 17 hr Yessir 2

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance