Next Last
fan

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2014
Does anyone know the. Scoop. On what's. Going. On. At. The. Marina. This summer
Marion

Burnsville, NC

#2 Apr 9, 2014
From what I have heard, they will not be opening up this year. I am not sure to as why, but that is the word going around.
booboo

Asheville, NC

#3 Apr 9, 2014
Marion wrote:
From what I have heard, they will not be opening up this year. I am not sure to as why, but that is the word going around.
the truth is someone has bought it and opening next month.
Bronco Billy

Marion, NC

#4 Apr 9, 2014
Bought it, or leased? It would have chance the owners would keep their drunk butts out of it!
notyet

Marion, NC

#5 Apr 11, 2014
it hasnt been bought yet. papers still not signed. :( from what ive heard.
Lake Girl

Marion, NC

#6 Apr 12, 2014
Lovin that Marina and all the hot guys there. Great place for music and drinks.
confused

Asheville, NC

#8 Apr 18, 2014
WTH??? why isn't this place open yet???
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 18, 2014
Need them to re-open ASAP. Guys trip planned first weekend in May. We have to be able to go for lunch and pops...
tired of the cold

Asheville, NC

#10 Apr 24, 2014
Hoping they open by this weekend??? I have more than 20 friends and family coming into town to hang out at Lake James and the Marina. Someone please give me an update.
camper

United States

#11 Apr 24, 2014
They aren't going to open! The owners probably drank all the inventory. Ohhh wait JOJO is not around anymore..... They may have a chance.
wondering

Asheville, NC

#12 May 5, 2014
I have a place in the campground there and want to know when the marina will be opening? Does anyone have the facts? If it isn't opened soon, I will be removing my camper and several others will do the same. We have been lied to about the opening long enough.
wonder no more

Raleigh, NC

#13 May 5, 2014
wondering wrote:
I have a place in the campground there and want to know when the marina will be opening? Does anyone have the facts? If it isn't opened soon, I will be removing my camper and several others will do the same. We have been lied to about the opening long enough.
Fact is, you won't be getting drunk there.

Deal with it.
wondering

Asheville, NC

#14 May 8, 2014
wonder no more wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, you won't be getting drunk there.
Deal with it.
Opening 5/22. Dealing with the fact that I will be getting drunk there after all. HAHA
Arbor

United States

#15 May 8, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Opening 5/22. Dealing with the fact that I will be getting drunk there after all. HAHA
Precisely the reason that no real respectable person goes there because you are the low life type of person that goes there.... Drunk, and I'm sure high and womanizing..... You fit right in with the scum there!!!!
wondering

Asheville, NC

#16 May 9, 2014
Arbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely the reason that no real respectable person goes there because you are the low life type of person that goes there.... Drunk, and I'm sure high and womanizing..... You fit right in with the scum there!!!!
Compliment accepted, thank you very much. The place is classy and perfect for me. Good food, drink, music, scenery and best of all, beautiful women.
Arbor

United States

#17 May 9, 2014
Not a compliment a disgrace that you're proud of the loser you are.... You really fit it now! The women are trash out there!!!!!
wondering

Asheville, NC

#18 May 9, 2014
Arbor wrote:
Not a compliment a disgrace that you're proud of the loser you are.... You really fit it now! The women are trash out there!!!!!
Thanks again!!! I love it.
Hmmm

Marion, NC

#19 May 19, 2014
Are they hireing
telling it

United States

#20 Jun 1, 2014
ITS SUCKS
Well Duh

Marion, NC

#21 Jun 1, 2014
telling it wrote:
ITS SUCKS
It always has- always will.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roma Restaurant 3 hr Grow up 21
Traffic at West and High School 4 hr Greg 4
Women do you like to talk dirty during sex? (Oct '13) 5 hr hung 26
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 hr TSF 58,871
nebo meth ho 6 hr Ignorance isa Dis... 5
who shot lional Ferguson 6 hr Ignorance isa Dis... 51
chris cheek 8 hr Clinchfield OG 3
•••
•••
Marion Dating