Hurd she preggo. Who the daddy???
broski

Franklin, NC

#2 Apr 18, 2013
??
steven eplee

Barnardsville, NC

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Heard she Sucked antonio mosteller's c0ck while he was pooping and used to mess with tiny tyler a lot
broski

Nebo, NC

#4 Apr 18, 2013
But who is her baby daddy
call me daddy

Asheville, NC

#5 Apr 19, 2013
dustin martin
rachael p

Barnardsville, NC

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Dustin martin has a really small penis
broski

Sevierville, TN

#7 Apr 20, 2013
Hurd it was billy Higgins she prob don't even know
anthony

Barnardsville, NC

#8 Apr 22, 2013
Its probably some fat guy with a small penis
broski

Sevierville, TN

#9 Apr 22, 2013
anthony wrote:
Its probably some fat guy with a small penis
hehe u prolly rite
Shelby

Cambridge, MA

#10 Apr 27, 2013
ah never sucked tones dick and my baby daddy is billy lame ass higgins. Dustin martin has the biggest d*ck ever so get ya shit rite. Anything else? Come see me so i can curb stomp ya face. Thanks . Gtfo.
lizabeth

Barnardsville, NC

#11 Apr 27, 2013
Hear dustin martin's penis was pretty tiny.
anunknowncitizen

Greer, SC

#12 Apr 28, 2013
Haha rite
chm

Barnardsville, NC

#13 Apr 28, 2013
She a nasstyy hoee who like little D's
his girl

Hermitage, TN

#14 Apr 29, 2013
Stfu Shelby billy is amazing hope u have fun smokin dope witcha crack headed bf Dustin. u gonna kill dat baby if u keep dat sh!t up forreal doe
brittany

Burnsville, NC

#15 May 4, 2013
Dustin martin has a micropenis
Smh

Brevard, NC

#16 Jun 10, 2013
How you gonna call him a lame ass? He wasn't too lame when you was having sex with him to make that baby smh females these days and braggin about well I ain't sucked his dick and he's got the biggest one shit it's a miracle you know who the baby daddy is you talking and acting like that and you're gonna raise a child? Smh poor kid
Mandquill

Franklin, MA

#17 Jun 11, 2013
Y'all should get a life and start worrying about something better then who someone else's baby daddy is . Alls that matters is Shelby is very good with kids and will be a great mom. People will talk and haters are just motivators to make people better and stronger. Maybe your just jealous that you never had a chance to date her or be friends with her. Go back to church or smoking your crack pipe or whatever it is you do in such a small town as Marion but u should get your facts st8 or maybe you will be the next one to have a topix about u :)
ADR

United States

#18 Jun 12, 2013
You all have too much time on your hands. You need to worry more about yourselves and your actions and less about Shelby's. everyone makes mistakes , as I am sure you all have. How would you like your life and business posted on the damn Internet? Grow up and get a life!! And god help any child belonging to any of you.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#19 Jun 12, 2013
Isnt this the same girl that just helped a bunch of dudes mug a guy at the sportsman inn? yeah mom of the year..
Born Again Bear

Asheville, NC

#20 Jun 19, 2013
Pickless wrote:
Isnt this the same girl that just helped a bunch of dudes mug a guy at the sportsman inn? yeah mom of the year..
lolol for reals...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI dumps AntiWhite hate Group Southern Poverty... 5 min Eric Blair 18
Does anyone know a Paul Joseph Parnitzke of Bur... 35 min Eric Blair 27
Black lives matter is a child prostitution ring. 1 hr Robert 2
Cop cleared in Freddie Gray Euthanization. 1 hr Paul 17
Trump wins nomination: it's all over now! 7 hr Mea Maxima Culpa 2
marion gossip (Feb '11) 14 hr Concerned 42
tiffany frady ♥♡♡ 15 hr Dopemancometh 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages