Holes in bathroom doors

Holes in bathroom doors

Posted in the Marion Forum

Holes

Greer, SC

#1 Dec 15, 2010
What company was Lanning working for when he did his video thing through the bathroom door?

Wonder if he was doing the same thing in school in the girls locker room?

Tom Johnson better look at all his camper bathroom doors now.
jus sayin

Marion, NC

#2 Dec 15, 2010
sounds like he admitted to many but they only charged with one

whats up with that
ontheboat

Marion, NC

#3 Dec 20, 2010
jus sayin wrote:
sounds like he admitted to many but they only charged with one
whats up with that
seriously, where did he work?
gorving

Marion, NC

#4 Dec 20, 2010
does he still work at Tom Johnson's? even after his admission? i sure don't want to see him anywhere I may be shopping
sickpuppy

Marion, NC

#5 Dec 24, 2010
why only one charge if he openly admitted to more according to the mcdowell news, and why the silence. mcdowell news has never had a prob telling all parties in other crimes including victims, business names, etc. very weird
Piggy Blaster

Simpsonville, SC

#7 Dec 24, 2010
mkf_54 wrote:
Don`t worry about him,maybe theres probally a good explanation for it.Most likely a undercover security operation.Sounds like a new career choice for me,haveing all of my law enforcement background.
I heard that you like to peep in on your ole fat greasy backed mama as she spreads her bristled huge thighs for all cummers...and that you drool knowing you will get to lick up the drippings.
SteveL

Marion, NC

#9 Jan 1, 2011
whats the latest on this. since he admitted it did tom johnson's fire him or is he still working there? also, they say summer of 2009 but its 2011 now. i don't for one second believe he did it back then and quit. there has to be more to this
candy

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2011
steve is a good guy! He took the wrap 4 all the others & didn't RAT them out. whos 2 say what happened really! May have ben sum bet or sumn! theres only 1 that can judge! & He's the man Above!
friend

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2011
Lanning is good friend of mine. reason it took so long to find video was because he quit in summer of 2010. computers crashed and tech found them. know 4 fact that 2 other employees at spring creek knew about the camera but lanning took rap 4 everyone. said his life was ruined and there was no reason 2 ruin other lives and lives of their fams.he admitted 2 everything because he knows what he did was inexcuseable. there is nothing the courts can do to him that could be worse than he feels about himself. he is oneof the kindest most giving people i know. he made a huge mistake and knows he deserves 2 b punished 4 it. if yall have never hurt someone than i think u may be fooling yourselves. what he did was horrible but he will be punished. please look 2 yourself b4 u judge others.
Captain Newland

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2011
Steve, do believe you would have a great career in law enforcement.Non-felon perverts are welcome to come and apply and will be given top priority for undercover work.One thing, under the code of silence, you must never admit anything derogatory that would embarrass the Avery control board.
for real

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2011
candy wrote:
steve is a good guy! He took the wrap 4 all the others & didn't RAT them out. whos 2 say what happened really! May have ben sum bet or sumn! theres only 1 that can judge! & He's the man Above!
ur rite on that he is the only one .... but.. steve is a sick man....u can look at him and tell wat he is .. the truth will come out and boy will everyone be suprise
IMO

United States

#14 Feb 4, 2011
friend wrote:
Lanning is good friend of mine. reason it took so long to find video was because he quit in summer of 2010. computers crashed and tech found them. know 4 fact that 2 other employees at spring creek knew about the camera but lanning took rap 4 everyone. said his life was ruined and there was no reason 2 ruin other lives and lives of their fams.he admitted 2 everything because he knows what he did was inexcuseable. there is nothing the courts can do to him that could be worse than he feels about himself. he is oneof the kindest most giving people i know. he made a huge mistake and knows he deserves 2 b punished 4 it. if yall have never hurt someone than i think u may be fooling yourselves. what he did was horrible but he will be punished. please look 2 yourself b4 u judge others.
I will be the first to admit I have made mistakes in life. My first marriage was a huge mistake, quitting college my senior year was a huge mistake. However, being a pervert peeping tom is not a mistake. It is the action of a sick, disgusting individual. A pervert is a pervert. There's nothing judgemental about that. ANYBODY can make a mistake. It takes a certain filthy, sick, warped kind of person to think of and carry out the act of peeping at women using the bathroom. Not everybody makes "mistakes" like that. Not judging, just stating the facts.
jus sayin

Marion, NC

#15 Feb 6, 2011
had he not been down that road before and been charged or questioned a long time ago for peeping in houses
charged

Marion, NC

#16 Feb 7, 2011
so has he been in court yet for the videos, did they find more on his home computer? how many other victims are possible
sickpuppy

Marion, NC

#17 Feb 7, 2011
this was no mistake, this was a sick sick boy and this is only the tip of it if you ask me. just hope they are thoroughly checking further cause they will find much more
listen up

United States

#18 Feb 8, 2011
no mistake made by this perverted idiot....anyone else knowingly involved should be charged also

this jerk and anyone else who knew about it and kept their traps shut should do some serious time in the gray bar hotel....bubba awaits their arrival
wat up

United States

#19 Feb 9, 2011
jus sayin wrote:
had he not been down that road before and been charged or questioned a long time ago for peeping in houses
that what i have heard 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The bad neighborhood 1 hr Ritzo Ratzo 4
Chowtime pizza 1 hr Ritzo Ratzo 4
Rebecca webb (Jun '15) 2 hr Rlw 5
Hampton Inn Marion NC 2 hr Inquisitive 5
Sex at westrock 4 hr tellthetruth 11
What happened a cross from abc store 5 hr r0b1nh00d 2
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) Mon Perv Hid In Lift 207

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages