mersades and brian
reborn

Asheville, NC

#1 Jan 7, 2013
dude at main st bar w/ long hair, heard he was engaged to that weirdo girl mersades. i give it 1yr! godless unions never last

shame he gives good service and always nice
mrs r

Marion, NC

#2 Jan 8, 2013
reborn wrote:
dude at main st bar w/ long hair, heard he was engaged to that weirdo girl mersades. i give it 1yr! godless unions never last
Isn't a dude an infected butt hair?
Mercedes

Asheville, NC

#3 Jan 9, 2013
...Weirdo girl?...Godless?

Mcdowell must be getting bored.
Curious

Mars Hill, NC

#4 Jan 11, 2013
reborn wrote:
Well I agree that Brian is a very nice guy and does his job well, but don't see where it is a shame that his engagement to Mercedes is going to make him any less a nice guy or change his job performance. I know them both and would never consider Mercedes to be a weirdo girl and Im not understanding the godless union part either. They are engaged, what part of that makes it a godless union. That comment sounds more like a jealousy comment then anything else.
Mercedes

Asheville, NC

#5 Jan 12, 2013
:) Agreed. Who wouldn't be jealous? He's a catch ;P
experienced

Asheville, NC

#6 Jan 13, 2013
yeah he like to love and leave his family good for nothin run off
hmm

Clinton, SC

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Jealousy Is an ugly color. I think they are wonderful together. The person who hooked them up must be the greatest, most awesome person ever :P
explain

Morganton, NC

#8 Jan 31, 2013
experienced wrote:
yeah he like to love and leave his family good for nothin run off
Explain! Does he have a family he has left? Kids ?
Mercedes

Asheville, NC

#9 Feb 1, 2013
The person who hooked us up DEFINITELY is the greatest most awesome person ever. Who is coming to the ceremony in june..right?
fattie

United States

#11 Dec 26, 2013
Saw these 2 in town what a JOKE shes so fat
Seriously

Asheville, NC

#12 Dec 27, 2013
You people need to get a life
curious

Mars Hill, NC

#13 Dec 28, 2013
OMG shes pregnant you ass!!!! Most woman who are 9 months pregnant tend to look big.
Mega Charizard X

Marion, NC

#14 Aug 16, 2015
I think they are both awesome. Brian trained me since I was a tiny Charmander. He and Mercedes are both awesome. He does have a Rival though Tina Allen. She is mean to her Pokemon and confuses them and other trainers with her many disguises. And because of this she has no friends and has to make up her own and pretend to be them all and talk amongst them on social media to make it look like it is a bunch of people. So sad. But it's okay Mercedes trained me to mega evolve and fight her nonsense.
Tina Allen

Marion, NC

#15 Aug 16, 2015
Mega Charizard X wrote:
I think they are both awesome. Brian trained me since I was a tiny Charmander. He and Mercedes are both awesome. He does have a Rival though Tina Allen. She is mean to her Pokemon and confuses them and other trainers with her many disguises. And because of this she has no friends and has to make up her own and pretend to be them all and talk amongst them on social media to make it look like it is a bunch of people. So sad. But it's okay Mercedes trained me to mega evolve and fight her nonsense.
Ok get into the real world and out of your fantasy Pokemon world you freak! I do NOT like Mercedes and Brian because they talked to me like if I was a piece of trash! I am a VERY NICE person but they ruined their chance of being my friend because they decided to act like Jackasses! There's a bunch of others thats just as low as they are and there's waaaaaayyyyy to many to name and I ain't got time for this shit and I'm thankful that I'm hardly in this abomination that we call McDowell County!
Watchout

United States

#16 Aug 16, 2015
It looks to me like you are trash
Professor Oak

Marion, NC

#17 Aug 16, 2015
Pokemon is a way better hobby than causing drama on social media by making 10,000 Profiles. And you must have a lot of time on your hands dear if you have time to cause all this trouble posing as all these people. If you want to start a journey you can pick a starter from my lab
Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur.
Mega Charizard X

Marion, NC

#18 Aug 16, 2015
Thanks for using your actual name. And coming out of hiding. It has been screenshot and saved. Everyone knew it was you and it took a little digging to get you to come out of hiding. That's all the proof we needed.
Tina Allen

Marion, NC

#20 Aug 16, 2015
Professor Oak wrote:
Pokemon is a way better hobby than causing drama on social media by making 10,000 Profiles. And you must have a lot of time on your hands dear if you have time to cause all this trouble posing as all these people. If you want to start a journey you can pick a starter from my lab
Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur.
Pikachu please :3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What cotton dunt want you to know 23 min Shocked 1
The bad neighborhood 11 hr clean it up 8
Poll Petition to support an Arby's and Cracker Barre... (May '10) 18 hr Legends and Losers 25
Toms creek falls....creepy (Sep '12) Tue NCRyan 6
Gays in McDowell Co (Nov '14) Mon The Butt-Hurter 17
Jaime "lil penis" Russell Mon Ollie 12
Worst thieves around? Mon U no who 73

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages