Who is she

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

No light brown/ blonde hair. She had a little girl with her. I think she had a tattoo on her forearm
sal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

A tattoo on wrist and back shoulder? I know who your talking about why do you want to know her name??
Who is she

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

No the tattoo was on her forearm and no shoulder tattoo that I know of.
sexy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

This girl is fine I would get with here little extra meat but mmm I would pound it.
Who is she

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

sexy wrote:
This girl is fine I would get with here little extra meat but mmm I would pound it.
Do u know who she is? Is that her little girl ?
sexy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Not the name but seen her around and not sure if its her or not whats it matter?
sexy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

All I know is she is fine and I would show her a good time in the bedroom I bet she could be kinky with those tats!
hmm

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

sal wrote:
A tattoo on wrist and back shoulder? I know who your talking about why do you want to know her name??
I think I have seen this girl she is cute. Do you know her? Is she single?
Who is she

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

What's the decals on the back of her truck? Have you seen her lately
Who is she

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

sexy wrote:
Not the name but seen her around and not sure if its her or not whats it matter?
It doesn't matter if the little girl is hers or not. The little girl looks just like her. If the little girl is hers. She is a damn good mother from what I have seen.
hmm

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Who is she wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter if the little girl is hers or not. The little girl looks just like her. If the little girl is hers. She is a damn good mother from what I have seen.
who are you?
Just curious

Waverly Hall, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Does she drive a silver car with decals on it too?
oh yea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

sal wrote:
I know this girl she is short and tan with some big juicy tits!
really

Thomaston, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Ok guys hate to be the one who slaps yall in the face with a dose of reality but if she's that good looking then chances are she's taken or could get a man if she wants to so what makes yall think you have a snow balls chance in hell? Especially considering you're blowing up her business on a public website. If I was her and I seen this thread I would move far away from all you obsessive stalkers. here's an idea, next time you see her grow a set and ask her out. Putting months of info ab her on a website is just plain creepy.
Plain stupid

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Why is everyone so concerned about this girl. I'm pretty sure I know who she is. If I'm correct she has a little girl and is with someone.
A friend

York, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

If it is who y'all are explaining she is about 25. He has a little girl. She is with someone has been for a while. They might be married by now. So you have no chance with her
justafact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

if it had decals on the back window it was her ex boyfriend's truck she are blondish brown hair and has a tattoo on her forearm.. she is a really sweet person. Her child comes first before anyone or anything, that's why I think her and her ex split up.
Uh hello

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

It's the Bowman's stay away from them!!!! They are a druggy murdering family the whole lot of them. I don't care what anyone else says. They are evil!!!
why would u

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

I know they were with each other while his wife was in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 14 min TSF 58,671
Danny (Dj) Jimison (Mar '12) 3 hr smurfette 38
Adrian Ledford 5 hr Fact 5
Any women here enjoy getting their butt hole li... 9 hr Carolyn Elliott S... 3
WNC fracking? Unlikely but still unsettling (Feb '14) 12 hr Numberone soccerfan 29
Tristan English (Jul '12) 16 hr Jessica 10
Natalie Wright 16 hr curiosity 2

Search the Marion Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marion People Search