hokutoman

Marion, NC

#1 Jun 25, 2013
does anyone else see the difference in quality of service between the morning crew and the evening crew. or is it just because I complained about old French fries once
haha

Loudon, TN

#2 Jun 25, 2013
The morning crew are the ones that love their customers and are the ones thats been there forever and know how to act &treat ppl in this business! The evening crew are a bunch of dope heads &drug dealers that don't care avout nothing but making that money so they can go blow it on drugs!
hokutoman

Marion, NC

#3 Jun 25, 2013
the owner seems like a very decent person I speak to him every chance I get. I enjoy eating there and do so many times a month its the only decent place to eat close to where I live. I am going to miss it. will make an effort not to spend a dime there ever again.
WOW

United States

#6 Jun 26, 2013
hokutoman wrote:
the owner seems like a very decent person I speak to him every chance I get. I enjoy eating there and do so many times a month its the only decent place to eat close to where I live. I am going to miss it. will make an effort not to spend a dime there ever again.
just curious as to why you say miss it, are they closing?
bob

Burnsville, NC

#7 Jun 26, 2013
they need to get a chili recipe the one now sucks.
hokutoman

Weaverville, NC

#8 Jun 26, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text> just curious as to why you say miss it, are they closing?
no I wont be spending another cent there
why_hokutoman

Greenville, SC

#9 Jun 26, 2013
Hokutoman,
Why will you no longer spend money there?
hokutoman

Weaverville, NC

#10 Jun 26, 2013
because of the mean looks I get from certain ppl that work there, because the prices go up an the servings get smaller, because when I buy shakes there I get a cup with 2 inches of empty air between the cup lid and the top of the milkshake, and finally because if I ask for them to correct my order I get treated like shit.
trucker

Trenton, SC

#11 Jun 26, 2013
Bantam Chef is great.
spruce pine

Burnsville, NC

#12 Jun 28, 2013
food is alright but i have to agree with bob the chili on their food has no taste needs to get a can chili and use.

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

#13 Jun 28, 2013
Bantam Sh!t.....below average food (although high by MethDowell standards) served by snotty ass waitresses who seemed to be put off by the fact that someone is there to eat. Then again, if I had to serve sh!t on a plate I might be mad too!
To Tell The Truth

Cumming, GA

#14 Jul 2, 2013
Is Ol' Boo Boy From Little Siena cooking there if so there is your answer he is such a punk and cant cook either get ya some boy thats right boy
captain spaulding

Weaverville, NC

#15 Jul 7, 2013
To Tell The Truth wrote:
Is Ol' Boo Boy From Little Siena cooking there if so there is your answer he is such a punk and cant cook either get ya some boy thats right boy
get back in your cage rooster or i will have to slap you with the paper haaaaahahaa
big pete

Mars Hill, NC

#16 Jul 15, 2013
ate their this weekend food was ok but the chili is yuk had to wipe it off just plain on good.
justme

Marion, NC

#17 Aug 3, 2013
just cost to much for the quality of food you get. yes support local food but when i can make it less at home who cares how they how they look at you or how they look period, i'm not there for a lap dance.
true

Marion, NC

#18 Sep 13, 2013
yes I have also noticed how rude the 2nd shift workers are..i have actually heard frm a few people tht the wont go thr on 2nd shift cuz they are so hateful and act like it kills thm 2 have 2 move around 2 get ur order rite..the owner should really get rid of all the 2nd shift workers..1st shift workers are always super nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transfiguration Tattoo Studio (May '13) 51 min Bobby 48
rat list (Jul '10) 2 hr truth 98
ISO reliable stone mason for unfinished rock job 3 hr unfinished 2
Taylor Townsend (May '13) 3 hr hahaha 14
Peta wants to save a few Negroes for the Zoo's 3 hr RJC 5
Negroes burning American Flag in Ferguson. 4 hr RJC 6
Get ready for major chimout 4 hr RJC 4
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion Jobs