George Zimmerman: American Hero

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#191 Jul 8, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah blue i think hell testify. dang blue did you see that pickless is two different people. like you said blue it wouldnt surprise me if it was him and his wife hes divorcing. dang blue i bet they didnt tell the lawyers they back together. that dam donald is a trip you would call that a con man.
Yes, I noticed it is 2 different people. In comparison to the PM's I received and scanning over the posts' here. That's their problem; I'm so glad I'm not involved or around all of that. I think they both deserve each other; misery loves company.
I'm just trying to catch up some on the trial and I think it's a possibility he'll be on the stand, but I'm not sure. Not sure if it would hurt or help!
buck

Chicago, IL

#192 Jul 8, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I noticed it is 2 different people. In comparison to the PM's I received and scanning over the posts' here. That's their problem; I'm so glad I'm not involved or around all of that. I think they both deserve each other; misery loves company.
I'm just trying to catch up some on the trial and I think it's a possibility he'll be on the stand, but I'm not sure. Not sure if it would hurt or help!
blue martins dad is on the stand sounds like his story is changin blue. its goin to be a good week if zimmerman gets up there. i agree with you blue id stay far from them people donald and his side kicks. dang hes messed up in his mind knowin its two people usin pickless name. not so smart ya know blue.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#193 Jul 8, 2013
I saw the replay of his dad testifying. It will be an interesting day if they put George on the stand.
Yes, as you see how he talks to me on here, with his multi personality; I bet you can imagine how it was all the times in person.
Have a good night if I don't hear from you!

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#194 Jul 9, 2013
I watched for little of the trial today. I don't know what's going on, as of yet.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#195 Jul 9, 2013
Sorry, meant to say very little.
Wiseman

Martinez, CA

#196 Jul 10, 2013
Trayvon had documented history of theft, vandalism, drug use and violence. In other words he was a typical black man. His cousin told of him assaulting a school bus driver! Trayvon was a pimp in training and Zimmerman did society a favor saving the taxpayer huge money incarcerating him in the future. The next to die should be those who harass Zimmerman, the American hero!
buck

Chicago, IL

#197 Jul 11, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
I saw the replay of his dad testifying. It will be an interesting day if they put George on the stand.
Yes, as you see how he talks to me on here, with his multi personality; I bet you can imagine how it was all the times in person.
Have a good night if I don't hear from you!
dang blue im watchin the case now. just got back from my trip dam it was hot girl. i hope Zimmerman walks i lost some confident with these lesser charge. dang i dont know now.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#199 Jul 11, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dang blue im watchin the case now. just got back from my trip dam it was hot girl. i hope Zimmerman walks i lost some confident with these lesser charge. dang i dont know now.
I'm not really sure what's going to happen, but nonetheless it will all be interesting. Hope your trip went well!
Happy hh

Lubbock, TX

#201 Jul 13, 2013
So sad to see the monkeys go rampant in a riot. Leave it up go the primates to destroy their own "hoods" when they don't get their way. Trayvon was destined to drop out, knock up his boo, live on welfare and do a five to ten. Mr Zimmerman was kind enough to save us all a few dollars. George Zimmerman deserves a presidential award.
orange_soup

Chino, CA

#203 Jul 13, 2013
Zimmerman should have never been charged. He is not as "white" as the media and race-baiters would like him to be, but they were going to have a trial come hell or high water. Why? Because the person who got killed was black. Yes, it is that cut and dry. Had Tray-Von been a white skinhead and Zimmerman were black, and the skinhead proceeded to beat the shit out of the black man and got shot, you can absolutely be rest assured that not only would it have not gone to trial, but the black guy would be held up as a National Hero. So fuck you people who endlessly play the race card, and who insist that race is secretly behind everything. We are not buying your bullshit anymore. I truly hope Zimmerman walks and goes on to lead a wonderful life.
Newsflash for the inbred

Asheville, NC

#204 Jul 13, 2013
Well you people are about the dumbest I have ever witnessed.This case is about a man that picked a fight and used a gun when he was losing.I am a gun owner and have a concealed carry permit.This makes law abiding citizens look bad and your racist propaganda look worse.You know the law doesn't allow you to brandish a weapon and use it because you decided to get into an altercation.The dispatcher told told Zimmerman to STOP following Martin and he didn't listen.Zimmerman is a punk and a coward.Shame on you idiots trying to act like this Martin was terrible. Nobody deserves to be accosted while they are walking home UNARMED not doing anything wrong then shot because this coward was getting his beat up after harassing Martin.Its a shame you can't just whip someones ass without getting sued or shot.People like you racists internet cowards might think twice before you open your mouth.You wouldn't say any of the things you say on here in public thats what cowards do.No wonder you identify with Zimmerman so much..... pathetic.Good thing is big brother is watching you clowns.
Jody

Onalaska, TX

#206 Jul 13, 2013
TM was a thug wanna be punk,was being the key word LMFAO
Keep Calm and Carry on

Onalaska, TX

#207 Jul 13, 2013
Newsflash for the inbred wrote:
Well you people are about the dumbest I have ever witnessed.This case is about a man that picked a fight and used a gun when he was losing.I am a gun owner and have a concealed carry permit.This makes law abiding citizens look bad and your racist propaganda look worse.You know the law doesn't allow you to brandish a weapon and use it because you decided to get into an altercation.The dispatcher told told Zimmerman to STOP following Martin and he didn't listen.Zimmerman is a punk and a coward.Shame on you idiots trying to act like this Martin was terrible. Nobody deserves to be accosted while they are walking home UNARMED not doing anything wrong then shot because this coward was getting his beat up after harassing Martin.Its a shame you can't just whip someones ass without getting sued or shot.People like you racists internet cowards might think twice before you open your mouth.You wouldn't say any of the things you say on here in public thats what cowards do.No wonder you identify with Zimmerman so much..... pathetic.Good thing is big brother is watching you clowns.
You really should look and listen to the FACTS of the trial before spouting off and showing how big of a dumbass you are.
Now that the facts of the case are out in the open, you can clearly see this was a case of self defense, what happened before TM punched Z in the nose is null and void.
I believe they will find Z guilty of manslaughter because the jury feels that with the media attn, they have to find him guilty of something, which is a crying damn shame that this man is going to be screwed for defending himself, it's nothing but a political and media circus, should have never been a trial to begin with
Newsflash for the Inbred

Asheville, NC

#208 Jul 13, 2013
Yeah it's a conspiracy right? You are such a moron I know gun laws and what self defense really means and what Zimmerman did wasn't self defense.You are either the crazy woman they call "fish brithches" that talks to herself all day or another racist loser who doesn't believe in anything anyway except your hate for other people.Hell, my kid would know better than to do what Zimmerman did if you truly know your gun laws then you know the truth.Obviously you don't. You just hate other races so much you just couldn't wait to jump all over this.Just means that you have very,very clouded judgement.I'm not a racist but I do know gun laws and I know what "stand your ground" really means.You should get an education but I still don't think that would help only God can help someone like you.I sincerly hope that He does you must be miserable.That hate you carry around everyday of your life is like a disease its just going to keep eating you alive.I will pray for you.Have a goodnight and be thankful for all the good things in your life.
Steve Coat

Amherstburg, Canada

#209 Jul 13, 2013
White Hero Georgie screw black thug Trevon and put skittles up his black butt sideways. In fact Skittles should sue his parents the Martins for giving their company a bad name. Also the hoodie companies should be put out of business for supplying hoodies to all the black thugs and wanna be's like Treyon. Theirs your black power their Hero George put a bullet in his heart and skittles and his hoodie up Treyon's black stinking ass.Put a bullet in illiterate Rachel Jenteals black ass too.
Newsflash for the Inbred

Asheville, NC

#212 Jul 14, 2013
Okay first off Zimmerman is hispanic no matter how many times you say white....idiot.Secondly now this murderer Zimmerman is free to become a police officer which is just great.All we need another trigger happy cop.Next time it might be your family member since this wasn't racially motivated.This makes gun owners that obey and know their gun laws shake their heads they don't understand how he got off.I'm not suprised by the verdit though.They don't call them "Floridiots" for no reason and this is the same state/citizens/juror pool that acquitted Casey Anthony.I guess if you want to commit murder do it in Florida people down there are dumb as hell.
Aunt Eloise

Benson, NC

#214 Jul 14, 2013
It's a shame that everyone has to plead for calm from the black community. Why does this have to be done? Because everybody knows how this bunch of animals act when they don't get their way. They just look for excuses to loot, burn, and destroy. I have NEVER heard public officials plead to the white community for calm. History has shown that blacks act differently than whites and this is why this has to be done. Public officials just won't admit it because it isn't politically correct and sugar coated enough for bleeding heart liberals.
Pray for the racists

Asheville, NC

#215 Jul 14, 2013
Wow, I will pray for you when I go to church.Its a good thing God loves all of his children regardless of color.I wish you would think before you speak because your whole racist statement is lame.I want to protest this verdict because it was wrong.You know it was but you don't care because you are a racist.So keep celebrating somebodys childs death and keep posting your racist comments.I'm sure Jesus is so proud of you.
Keep Calm and Carry on

Onalaska, TX

#216 Jul 14, 2013
So glad an innocent man didn't get sent to prison for defending himself.
Newsflash for the Inbred

Asheville, NC

#217 Jul 14, 2013
I'm glad big brother watches and listens to you racist scumbags so keep posting...please you are so dumb.Like I said it wasn't self defense and it wasn't right that Zimmerman was found not guilty.You racist people don't get it because your judgement is so clouded by hate.You don't understand what happened and why this is horrible.So next time you racists are out or one of your kids and somebody starts following them harassing them when they aren't doing anything wrong.The aggressor can start a fight shoot your kid and get away with it.Thats what happened. If this had been two white people you would react totally different you just won't admit it.Gotta love the racist losers that are so blinded by hate they don't see anything else.How pathetic you are.I'm done not wasting anymore time on this website.God bless the Martin family I hope that God will give them some peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 5 hr Linsy Gram 1,698
Baxter Healthcare Time to Unionize !!!!! 5 hr Qwerty 17
Keisha Welch (Nov '15) 7 hr BIGUN 13
Train at the bottom of Lake James (Feb '14) 8 hr BrainStorm 71
Michelle Bartlet 11 hr miniimoo 12
Billy Crowe (Aug '16) 12 hr Leslie landers 25
Josh kelly 12 hr Leslie landers 24

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages