Comments
141 - 160 of 309 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2013

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#171 Jul 4, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol dang hell try any thing blue hes like the bad ass defense dude.
boring me to dam tears right now watchin the dna goin on. i hope your few days of absent was good with the competition.
I just got home from the store and turned on HLN and guess who's face popped up????? Jeantel! They are playing the most interesting moments in the Zimmerman trial. I need to entertainment while I put together and make peach ice cream.

Location hidden

#172 Jul 4, 2013
I'm still water logged, I meant to say, I need the entertainment.

Location hidden

#173 Jul 5, 2013
KGB wrote:
One coon down many more to go. Good one Blue Eye Gemini/////
I thought it was funny! OMG, Trayvon's mom is on the stand. My goodness what does she have to offer?! She wasn't there and I sense an attitude with her already.

Location hidden

#174 Jul 5, 2013
That is so wrong! Trayvon's brother clearly changed his testimony on the stand and on the tape. The Judge wouldn't impeach him. Geeezzz! She is crazy! My feeling is she seems more for the Prosecution than the Defense; both Lawyers should be treated some what equally. What a wonderful Justice System we have.
buck

Chicago, IL

#175 Jul 5, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
That is so wrong! Trayvon's brother clearly changed his testimony on the stand and on the tape. The Judge wouldn't impeach him. Geeezzz! She is crazy! My feeling is she seems more for the Prosecution than the Defense; both Lawyers should be treated some what equally. What a wonderful Justice System we have.
dang blue it could fall apart for the dam prosecution. i hope it does and zimmerman goes free. i like m.e. testimony so far like he was combative some but dam he did good for the defense.
buck

Chicago, IL

#176 Jul 5, 2013
blue they tryn the defense to get this thrown out. not enuff evidence.

Location hidden

#177 Jul 5, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dang blue it could fall apart for the dam prosecution. i hope it does and zimmerman goes free. i like m.e. testimony so far like he was combative some but dam he did good for the defense.
Well, I just got the first chance to watch right now. I see O'Mara and I hope she does throw this out, but I highly doubt it. Through out the whole trial I noticed she seems to be syrupy to the Prosecution's side and not so much towards the defense. Who knows what she's thinking.

Location hidden

#178 Jul 5, 2013
She is a stupid dumb ass Biatch!!! I can't stand that MFKR. I hate how she has always treated him.
buck

Chicago, IL

#179 Jul 5, 2013
dang blue who in the hell are you talkn about

Location hidden

#180 Jul 5, 2013
buck wrote:
dang blue who in the hell are you talkn about
You know who!
buck

Chicago, IL

#181 Jul 5, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
You know who!
dang blue dont pay no mind to them that wanna bother you. you stay true to what you believe in.
buck

Chicago, IL

#182 Jul 5, 2013
you think they gonna throw this case out.
Caldwell

Seattle, WA

#183 Jul 5, 2013
This trial is falling apart by the seams.
buck

Chicago, IL

#184 Jul 6, 2013
whats goin on with you today blue? dang that trial was good yesterday end of the day.

Location hidden

#185 Jul 6, 2013
buck wrote:
whats goin on with you today blue? dang that trial was good yesterday end of the day.
I'm in the beginning stages of getting a cold. I felt it coming on last night. This is truly so odd for me. I took a Xyzol last night and another one this morning. I'm just resting on the couch and watching Pirates of the Caribbean. I could survive on a deserted Island; that would be so much fun! Can you see me climbing a coconut tree to get a coconut? Lol!
Yeah, the trial ended good yesterday. I like O'Mara, he's pretty smart. I hope the Jury can't come to a decision and becomes hung. I say that because of George and Trayvon's Mothers' being on the stand. Each one said that was their son screaming for help. A hung jury would be nice and that's what I foresee.
buck

Chicago, IL

#186 Jul 6, 2013
dang blue thats to bad you feelin sick. a hung trial didnt think of that one. could be ya know.
buck

Chicago, IL

#187 Jul 7, 2013
blue its goin to be an interesting week with the trial. dang closing arguments should be good to watch.

Location hidden

#188 Jul 7, 2013
buck wrote:
blue its goin to be an interesting week with the trial. dang closing arguments should be good to watch.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch too much of it this week. I'll have to record it, to catch up.

Location hidden

#189 Jul 8, 2013
Buckaroo, do you think George is going to take the stand?
buck

Chicago, IL

#190 Jul 8, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
Buckaroo, do you think George is going to take the stand?
yeah blue i think hell testify. dang blue did you see that pickless is two different people. like you said blue it wouldnt surprise me if it was him and his wife hes divorcing. dang blue i bet they didnt tell the lawyers they back together. that dam donald is a trip you would call that a con man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 12 min TSF 59,162
Nicole Millwood 16 min truth 12
Books Needed! 24 min Curious 1
Frady: Premeditated Murder or Accident? 2 hr Knowthefacts 10
Our justice system (Apr '12) 7 hr Truth 7
we should start a campaign to rid Marion of the... 9 hr Mark 4
Main Street Pub closing? 10 hr goodriddence 45
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000