George Zimmerman: American Hero

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#85 Jun 25, 2013
Well, I wasn't impressed with the neighbor who obviously is lying and looks like she's in space. I just finished catching up on it all, for the day.
Have good night buckaroo!
buck

Chicago, IL

#87 Jun 26, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's kind of interesting actually. I'm looking at HLN right now and Zimmerman's Lawyer is picking apart this witness. It doesn't appear that she's telling the truth. I believe her credibility just went out the window.
i agree blue. dang its getting ready to take off again. i didnt like that girl either blue.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#88 Jun 26, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree blue. dang its getting ready to take off again. i didnt like that girl either blue.
I watched a few minutes of it and I don't understand what this witness is saying. She said, a man walked off after she heard 3 popping sounds and he went to someone's porch and saluted. Who in the heck is he saluting? What is she saying?
buck

Chicago, IL

#89 Jun 26, 2013
that witness should be arrested as a accomplice. she watched the situation going down at the window and the ditsy broad did nothing. blue she should be arrested.
buck

Chicago, IL

#90 Jun 26, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched a few minutes of it and I don't understand what this witness is saying. She said, a man walked off after she heard 3 popping sounds and he went to someone's porch and saluted. Who in the heck is he saluting? What is she saying?
dang blue that lady needs to shut it up already. she lyin to.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#91 Jun 26, 2013
buck wrote:
that witness should be arrested as a accomplice. she watched the situation going down at the window and the ditsy broad did nothing. blue she should be arrested.
I don't know what to think of her at all. I think she fumbled some during cross exam. I haven't had a chance to pick back up with it yet.
buck

United States

#92 Jun 26, 2013
dang i dont know which way the people are goin. blue theres some scared chic on the stand. she dont know
buck

United States

#93 Jun 26, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
lol she sayin he did a good job at killn he went and saluted the world. i think thats what she means.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#94 Jun 26, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol she sayin he did a good job at killn he went and saluted the world. i think thats what she means.
I had no idea what she was talking about; I sense an attitude with this next witness. ;)

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#95 Jun 26, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
This witness is so damn inept, the lawyer is getting some what frustrated and Trayvon's dad is about to die laughing. Now isn't that rich! Later today, they can go eat there fried chicken and laugh about how comical this whole thing is. This witness is allowed to say "Nope" in her response to the lawyer. Unbelievable!
We'll hold our head down and quietly laugh hysterical, but in the meantime, we want Justice for Trayvon?!

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#96 Jun 26, 2013
Is the judge sleeping? This lawyer can't get a word out with out the witness interrupting him. They need to take her off the stand. I really don't see where any of this is relevant to anything. She has an attitude, she acts like she's on something, she's making Trayvons dad laugh and hold his head down to conceal his pathetic laughter, this is ridiculous.
buck

United States

#97 Jun 26, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
This witness is so damn inept, the lawyer is getting some what frustrated and Trayvon's dad is about to die laughing. Now isn't that rich! Later today, they can go eat there fried chicken and laugh about how comical this whole thing is. This witness is allowed to say "Nope" in her response to the lawyer. Unbelievable!
We'll hold our head down and quietly laugh hysterical, but in the meantime, we want Justice for Trayvon?!
i agree shes nuts,

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#98 Jun 26, 2013
The lawyer can't get from point A to point B with this witness. I have no idea what she's taking about; she's making herself look foolish.
buck

United States

#99 Jun 26, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
Is the judge sleeping? This lawyer can't get a word out with out the witness interrupting him. They need to take her off the stand. I really don't see where any of this is relevant to anything. She has an attitude, she acts like she's on something, she's making Trayvons dad laugh and hold his head down to conceal his pathetic laughter, this is ridiculous.
dang she must be cant make heads or tails what shes talkn about.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#100 Jun 26, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
My Lord, she said she gave her interview while sitting in a closet on the phone. How strange!

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#101 Jun 26, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
They are going to try to impeach her, because her stories are inconsistent.

Since: Jun 13

Barnardsville, NC

#102 Jun 26, 2013
he'll be proven guilty. watch and see. question is why didn't he do what he was instructed to do over and over again: find a perp, call the police, don't confront.

was he just looking for a fight? he should have picked a thug with a gun. it would have been more fair, don't ya think?
buck

United States

#103 Jun 26, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
They are going to try to impeach her, because her stories are inconsistent.
dang i hope they do
buck

United States

#104 Jun 26, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
My Lord, she said she gave her interview while sitting in a closet on the phone. How strange!
she aint right and she aint truthful.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#105 Jun 26, 2013
hogrider1952 wrote:
he'll be proven guilty. watch and see. question is why didn't he do what he was instructed to do over and over again: find a perp, call the police, don't confront.
was he just looking for a fight? he should have picked a thug with a gun. it would have been more fair, don't ya think?
He should of planted the gun on Trayvon. He wanted to protect his neighborhood and he also was playing neighborhood cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bi curious 6 min Disgusted 4
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 4 hr Alex 583
Armpit of McDowell County 10 hr Suck it 26
P.G school 18 hr thunder road 32
I bottom 23 hr Johny boy 999 2
Dear HUSBAND w/ another girl Mon Doesnt matter 27
Tera Brown? Mon Didacus 5

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance