George Zimmerman: American Hero
Acidic

Howell, MI

#35 Jun 19, 2013
black attacks didn't go down because of the shooting it went down because it's the future and everyone is more morally advanced than before..
Acidic

Howell, MI

#36 Jun 19, 2013
And i think that many more blacks than before actually have white in them.. enough to not really want to attack whites..
Acidic

Howell, MI

#37 Jun 19, 2013
they went on to other races now..

lol

the the black race supports the white man..

but it's a secret.. that nobody knows about..
Acidic

Howell, MI

#38 Jun 19, 2013
without blacks theee wouldn't be any white power.. it would probably be Asians and mexicans..
QueenBee

Burnsville, NC

#39 Jun 19, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>Why was this negro slinking around a White neighborhood unless looking for someone to rape or something to steal?, What Zimmerman did was just a form of pest control like shooting rats or chicken stealing foxes. Autopsy of the thug Martin showed drugs in it's system.
His family lived there idiot! If you remember, he was heading home from party store at corner. So, apparently it wasn't an all-white neighborhood!
NSA

Marion, NC

#40 Jun 19, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
LuLu, go back to your knitting club with the other old women so you will be with you own kind!
Wonder what you would do if your name and number got posted on here.
henry

Burnsville, NC

#41 Jun 19, 2013
QueenBee wrote:
<quoted text> His family lived there idiot! If you remember, he was heading home from party store at corner. So, apparently it wasn't an all-white neighborhood!
If they had stayed in the "Hood" where they belonged, an innocent man would not be railroaded for defending himself from their criminal offspring. If you see a negro in a hoodie creeping around your house it is a natural reaction to reach for a revolver. HUD should have had the good sense to put them in a negro area, then none of this would have transpired.
henry

Burnsville, NC

#42 Jun 19, 2013
Autopsy showed drugs in Martin's system, and I believe Zimmerman sensed he was dealing with a drugged up negro thug trying to conceal it's identity by wearing a hoodie. When Martin attacked Zimmerman he sealed his own fate.
Alex

United States

#43 Jun 20, 2013
First he needs to wing his battles in the courtoom and then onto the White House. George Zimmerman for President 2016!!
JES

Spring Lake, NC

#45 Jun 20, 2013
I saaaay Henri-etta...theys a man out here from the hi-way de-part-ment toooo see yooooou!
Already DiD

Morganton, NC

#46 Jun 20, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
How could he possibly do any worse than the little moron who is in there now??
You are a sociopath. Google it.

Since: Jun 13

Arlington, VA

#47 Jun 20, 2013
George Zimmerman is a murderer and he is going to be punished one way or another.
JES

Spring Lake, NC

#51 Jun 21, 2013
Problem solved!!
William Joyce

Burnsville, NC

#52 Jun 22, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he completed what needed to be done. He ridded us of another POS thug invading our streets. I guess all of those injuries on Hero Zimmerman were self inflicted...Face it, the little thieving POS would still be alive today (maybe) if he had kept his little thug a$$ at home instead of out roaming the streets like a little wild animal. No big loss....If I were Zimmerman I would file suit against the POS parent(s) for allowing him out of his cage and forcing him to go through all of this. Zimmerman 4 President!
Negro thugs have reason to fear, Whites are applying for concealed carry permits in record numbers. Regardless of what screwed up liberal legal system does to Zimmerman pistol packing Whites will continue to shoot down nigguhs looking to prey on them.Ammunition companies like Federal, Winchester and Remington are marketing hollow point bullets for this purpose. It's time to make these criminals pay. If you want to be a predator you will be dispatched.Com mitt your crimes at your peril. You want to be a rapist or robber?, you might wind up in a body bag.
William Joyce

Burnsville, NC

#53 Jun 22, 2013
The real problem is many Negroes believe they are priveleged, they are not. American history will sort this out. Behave in a threatening manner you will be taken out.
William Joyce

Burnsville, NC

#54 Jun 22, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
Finally, a little good news:
(WRAL)RALEIGH, N.C. The state Senate has given final legislative approval to a bill aimed at restarting executions in North Carolina that includes language repealing the last parts of the Racial Justice Act.
Passed in 2009, the Racial Justice Act allowed death row inmates to challenge their sentences based on statistical evidence of racism in their sentencings.
Calling the original measure "poorly written," Sen. Tom Goolsby, R-New Hanover, pointed out that nearly every death row inmate, white and black, has filed an RJA appeal, even if they were convicted of killing someone of their own race.
It's time to start the lethal injections. Rid society of these beasts.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#55 Jun 24, 2013
I am not impressed with the prosecutions opening statement. He acts like he's in drama class. Oh please! These people act like Zimmerman murdered someone for fun. This prosecutor is making me sick listening to his dramatics.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56 Jun 24, 2013
What is wrong with our Justice System? Even though I am laughing quite a bit right now. What kind of Defense opening statements starts off with a Knock Knock Joke? Oh my, this is going to be good!
Michelle

Houston, TX

#57 Jun 24, 2013
white warrior wrote:
Just for getting one more black gone he's got my praise
Even with all the black men gone. you still wouldn't be able to get a white bitch. Cause they don't want your lil pink penis anymore.
Stuff Happens

Spring Lake, NC

#58 Jun 24, 2013
Zimmerman should not have shot him....He should have just beat his little thug head into the pavement. Maybe that would have made the liberals a little happier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Furr??? 16 min real 19
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 2 hr Big Al 126
James Furr 4 hr FNF-17 1
Amanda Stevens 5 hr Justsayin 11
Anyone know how to get a hold of Johnny Banks S... 9 hr Sagegirl39 1
David DJ Cash (Mar '15) 12 hr Mom 6
Krystal Murphy 12 hr Mike 6

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance