George Zimmerman: American Hero
Henry

Mars Hill, NC

#311 Jul 23, 2013
Jaws7 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the whites are so clouded with hate why is it that the attorney's for Zimmerman and his family are getting death threats.
It's the race merchants and 'Obuma' politicians that have caused you to become unreasonably enraged. Blacks attack whites far more than any whites commit crimes against blacks. There are a lot of blacks suffering from crime and over 90% of it is black against black.
Africans are just savages that devolved in the Jungles of Africa just like Gorillas, chimps and babboons, they were ever intended to live in human society.
IMUS

Bristol, TN

#313 Jul 24, 2013
Quit hiding behind your insecure racial hearts cowards! Go make YouTube videos of yourselves spewing your race bating rants! Than post the link so we can see your cowards faces if you're so upset! DO IT!! Than ill salute your credibility!!!

Do it HENRY you coward!!
buck

Chicago, IL

#314 Jul 29, 2013
dang blue i think hes bad news the way he treats you. its best to write here. he might leave you a lone. that piece of sht needs his head examined. he dont own topix. you can write where you want. when you want. hes sick to follow you. every where you go.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#315 Jul 29, 2013
buck wrote:
dang blue i think hes bad news the way he treats you. its best to write here. he might leave you a lone. that piece of sht needs his head examined. he dont own topix. you can write where you want. when you want. hes sick to follow you. every where you go.
It's OK for him, but not OK for me; to write things about him. That makes a lot of sense!
You're right, he might leave me alone, by being on this thread!
Yes, his temper tantrum was sight to see....
I have to get going....I'll check back with you later!

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#316 Jul 29, 2013
"a sight to see", Sorry!
buck

Chicago, IL

#317 Jul 29, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK for him, but not OK for me; to write things about him. That makes a lot of sense!
You're right, he might leave me alone, by being on this thread!
Yes, his temper tantrum was sight to see....
I have to get going....I'll check back with you later!
thats the way it looks blue. ill look for ya in the evenin blue. have a good one.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#320 Jul 29, 2013
Jeff_D_28681 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell that hell damn Donald fella ain't going to hell damn leave you alone. Hell he's got so many hell damn schemes to do to your hell damn a** blue. Hell I hope your hell damn a** don't end up in no hell damn trunk. Hell I been worrying about that hell damn man coming after your hell damn life. Hell he needs a hell damn education and not hell damn drugs.
I think his schemes are funny! How can you get to someone through a blog? I enjoy playing his games, because he is too easy! You and buck are 100% right; he is very abusive and every time..... I remember his hands around my neck. I could never let anyone like that around my son.
Also, it makes so much sense that he cheated on me back then and he would do it again, in a heart beat. That's why I don't understand why he would send me PM's? It's just so weird! I was talking to a guy today that used to work with him and he didn't like him at all.
He told me that Donald has many sides to him! I didn't push the issue of "Like what". I already know most of his sides, anyway! Maybe Donald will just go away and leave me alone! He started it all and I am more than happy to finish it!!!:))
buck

Chicago, IL

#321 Jul 29, 2013
dang blue i know how much you are hurt. i know how much you are angry but dang. he needs to meet you half way. i think your sayin you tired of his games. i tell ya what. dont be angry with him. its would be hard to not be hurt. dang man he needs to treat you better than that sht.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#322 Jul 29, 2013
buck wrote:
dang blue i know how much you are hurt. i know how much you are angry but dang. he needs to meet you half way. i think your sayin you tired of his games. i tell ya what. dont be angry with him. its would be hard to not be hurt. dang man he needs to treat you better than that sht.
It is hurtful and I don't understand why he can't be normal! I didn't ask for a beating when I came here months ago. He started it and felt that I deserved it! And it's been that way ever since!
My heart was set on him and yes, it's hurtful and he doesn't care one way or the other.
He has no idea how I feel about him; and have all of this time! It's just been fun and games from his side. So yes, it is hurtful and my heart aches for him! I just don't want to talk about it anymore......I'm not going to run him in the ground. I'm just tired of it!
I don't want to gang up on him! I don't want to say a bad word about him! That's why I didn't ask any questions today. I just don't want to hear about how bad he is and so on.
I mean FCK, I happen to love the guy and I no it's useless and hopeless, but I can't help it!
I'll just continue to ignore his nonsense......I just don't want to talk about it anymore.
He'll never understand and I don't think anyone will understand quite frankly!
buck

Chicago, IL

#323 Jul 29, 2013
dang blue you dont have to explain. i know how you feel. i know you got to be some body your not. to write here. i under stand that. im sorry your havin a hurt like you got. lets talk about other stuff. i under stand not to talk about donald. all the time.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#324 Jul 29, 2013
buck wrote:
dang blue you dont have to explain. i know how you feel. i know you got to be some body your not. to write here. i under stand that. im sorry your havin a hurt like you got. lets talk about other stuff. i under stand not to talk about donald. all the time.
It's not me to be so abrasive just to defend myself and I don't like it.
I prefer to be me! I just don't want to run him in the ground anymore, or at all! It can be overwhelming with the back and forth mud slinging, because of how I feel about him, and all.
I just prefer to write on OB!
And I hope so very much that he and I are together soon!
buck

Chicago, IL

#325 Jul 29, 2013
dang blue if his ass treats you right. then you could be together. i know how you feel. i know its to be hard to be defensive all the times. i know what you are talkin about. i wont bring him up any more times ok.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#326 Jul 29, 2013
buck wrote:
dang blue if his ass treats you right. then you could be together. i know how you feel. i know its to be hard to be defensive all the times. i know what you are talkin about. i wont bring him up any more times ok.
I would appreciate it! If he wants to rake me through the coals then so be it; as for me, I'm not going to retaliate.
I seriously don't like hurting him and I don't want to go there anymore.
buck

Chicago, IL

#327 Jul 29, 2013
dang blue just keep in mind he came after you. he aint goin to be sorry for things he did to you. your boy to. i gave him free advice damage control. if you can for give him for what hes done. still have love for him. you a strong dam woman. he should be glad.
ticktock

United States

#328 Jul 29, 2013
Oh man speechless
buck

Chicago, IL

#329 Jul 30, 2013
dang blue i hope you dont get any more hurt. he dont care about you. just under stand that. hes goin to break your heart. more than before. hes just a cruel piece of sht blue. i know i said i whatn goin to say any thing else. i been readin on the other site. hes under different names. hes goin to rip you in half blue. for no reason. he aint the kind of man who can appreciate your love. he just aint.
susan

Maryville, TN

#330 Jul 31, 2013
thank you mr zimmerman of ridding the world of this cancerous PIECE OF SHIT. I SINCERELY HOPE THAT HE is in hell right now in a circle jerk with satan and robert kardashian.
Henry

Little Switzerland, NC

#332 Jul 31, 2013
susan wrote:
thank you mr zimmerman of ridding the world of this cancerous PIECE OF SHIT. I SINCERELY HOPE THAT HE is in hell right now in a circle jerk with satan and robert kardashian.
Dear Susan, you have brilliantly summed up the Tampon Martin situation. There is now one less feral coon polluting America.
buck

Chicago, IL

#333 Aug 1, 2013
blue donald the stalker is usin your dogs name again. lol. what a loser he is. lol.
buck

United States

#334 Aug 10, 2013
dang blue heres the here. i hope you dont disappear for long blue. i bet that piece of sht is treatn you like sht. try to stay strong if thats the case. hes goin to rip your heart out. im glad this zimmerman sht died down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherish 37 min Haha 2
Johny Banks Trailer Park (Jul '12) 3 hr Constance 20
Fitness man 3 hr Frank B 5
Roy Moore is a pervert and a dirty old man 5 hr Roy 11
Dustin James fox 5 hr Teresa 2
Fire coach 6 hr Coach 3
Katie Whitson 11 hr Confident momma a... 13

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance