George Zimmerman: American Hero
Aunt Eloise

Fayetteville, NC

#265 Jul 17, 2013
KRAZY KRACKKER wrote:
<quoted text>
HOUSE BUNNY!!
Shouldn't this read porch monkey???
The kid was a punk thug want ta be.. got his sorry ass blown away.. for punching a man.. he had time to get away!!! why did tra-gone come back if not to start a fight with Zimmerman.. got his ass shot end of him... nananan hey hey good bye
LOL, good point!
Robertjaymatthew s

Dexter, MO

#266 Jul 17, 2013
Good job George you have officially lowered the crime rate for all of us hardworking white folks.we need more George Zimmermans in our country so America can become civilized again
Emmett Till

Mars Hill, NC

#267 Jul 17, 2013
merry widow wrote:
George will get his.after all he killed a child.
Well he shot the Nigguhr thug and was was aquitted, plus he will make a fortune on book and movie rights. LOL.
dummies

Asheville, NC

#268 Jul 18, 2013
Zimmerman already had 109,000 bucks in his account he tried to hide when they determined bail.Yeah hes a real stand up guy.You people are as dumb as fish sticks (blue/buck)Talking about tans and pinches I've never seen a lower class of dimwitted hillbillies in my life.Really dumb you have no idea.you just focus on the racisism you seem to be so proud of.
marisol

United States

#270 Jul 18, 2013
Emmett Till wrote:
<quoted text>Well he shot the Nigguhr thug and was was aquitted, plus he will make a fortune on book and movie rights. LOL.
you know we will turn thus country back to mexico, right. Good job targeting biggie, haha
William Joyce KVK1

Mars Hill, NC

#272 Jul 18, 2013
dummies wrote:
Zimmerman already had 109,000 bucks in his account he tried to hide when they determined bail.Yeah hes a real stand up guy.You people are as dumb as fish sticks (blue/buck)Talking about tans and pinches I've never seen a lower class of dimwitted hillbillies in my life.Really dumb you have no idea.you just focus on the racisism you seem to be so proud of.
I just want the race war now, we can clean house and get back to what matters. There are machines to pick cotton, we don't need Africans.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#273 Jul 19, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol blue ya killin me. have a good day girl.
I've been having a good time and good days! Does 'Fifty Shades of Grey' mean anything to you? LOL! My goodness, when will it ever end?!

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#274 Jul 19, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol blue ya killin me. have a good day girl.
I wonder if he collapsed after an all night drinking binge? The forum does go dead when he goes away! LOL!
buck

Chicago, IL

#275 Jul 19, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been having a good time and good days! Does 'Fifty Shades of Grey' mean anything to you? LOL! My goodness, when will it ever end?!
dang blue you know his ass is sick. hed eff up a wet dream. lol.
buck

Chicago, IL

#276 Jul 19, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if he collapsed after an all night drinking binge? The forum does go dead when he goes away! LOL!
lol you know hes a drunk blue. he dont have no respect for any other person. you right the whole dam forum dies. ya think he knows he aint foolin no body.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#277 Jul 19, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you know hes a drunk blue. he dont have no respect for any other person. you right the whole dam forum dies. ya think he knows he aint foolin no body.
He is a drunk for sure! Wow his severe mood swings are something else! I would think it's all the alcohol he drinks. He has some horrible swings in his moods and all his fake accounts talking to himself. He literally is a internet ho! He's exactly the way he was when I was seeing him! A lyin ho!
It's funny watching all of his personalities unfold!

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#278 Jul 19, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dang blue you know his ass is sick. hed eff up a wet dream. lol.
Maybe the 50 Shades of Grey will be put to rest!!!
buck

Chicago, IL

#279 Jul 19, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a drunk for sure! Wow his severe mood swings are something else! I would think it's all the alcohol he drinks. He has some horrible swings in his moods and all his fake accounts talking to himself. He literally is a internet ho! He's exactly the way he was when I was seeing him! A lyin ho!
It's funny watching all of his personalities unfold!
you got that right girl. stay a way from the sickos blue.
buck

Chicago, IL

#280 Jul 19, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the 50 Shades of Grey will be put to rest!!!
lol. i aint goin to be able to come up the weekend. the next weekend looks more better for me blue.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#281 Jul 19, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. i aint goin to be able to come up the weekend. the next weekend looks more better for me blue.
I was trying to tell you, that I'm going to be white water rafting tomorrow; so I won't be around! I couldn't pass this up and I love the Rush!
buck

Chicago, IL

#282 Jul 19, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to tell you, that I'm going to be white water rafting tomorrow; so I won't be around! I couldn't pass this up and I love the Rush!
dang blue you leavin me. im kiddin girl i know youll have a good time.
buck

Chicago, IL

#283 Jul 19, 2013
dang blue i hope the hell you write here. hes a abuser blue. hell always abuse you. laugh at it and do it again. the thread i started shows it. i hope he gets killed by some body. one day blue his day will come. some body not goin to think hes funny. hell slip say some thin about a teen girl and bam. thats all she wrote.
buck

Chicago, IL

#284 Jul 19, 2013
the whole dang forum is gone dead. dang blue he took his personalities to off beat. lol. cheer up babe. it aint the end of the world. hes a lyin piece of sht. hes a ho. hes a manipulator. a thief. it goes on blue.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#285 Jul 19, 2013
buck wrote:
dang blue i hope the hell you write here. hes a abuser blue. hell always abuse you. laugh at it and do it again. the thread i started shows it. i hope he gets killed by some body. one day blue his day will come. some body not goin to think hes funny. hell slip say some thin about a teen girl and bam. thats all she wrote.
I know I know I know! I know he likes to abuse people. I have no desire to be around it. His brother acts just like him! No wonder Melissa acts the way she does. I mean, look at the whole family and their filthy deeds that they do. It will never change! I have no desire to hear about anything he has to say!
I've read some of his stuff over a period of time and it makes me ill, how he acts.
I mean, just counting all of his screen names and sign in accounts. Absolutely Amazing! Fraud, is the only thing that comes to mind.
You can tussle with him; I'm not!
I just want to collect points and be done! Enjoy your new friend!

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#286 Jul 19, 2013
And another thing?! I don't really appreciate you starting a thread under his name!

Enjoy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Femnazis 23 min Alex 3
Hunk Stephen Epley 5 hr Pov 8
Gays do more harm than good (Aug '15) 9 hr JON 29
News State should rethink closing sheltered workshops (Oct '07) 12 hr tim bennett 20
Stamey Sister's?!? 19 hr WhoKnowsAnymore 1
Meth Heads Thu Stranger 39
Kids Thu What the 9 hells 14

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages