Comments
1 - 20 of 309 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2013
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
William Joyce KVK1

Mars Hill, NC

#1 May 28, 2013
Since the righteous shooting of Black thug Trayvon Martin, Black on White attacks have decreased by over 90% in Sanford Fl. Rumor has it the reason the jury wants their names kept secret they are planning on clearing him of all the politically trumped up charges. Way to go George!
William Joyce KVK1

Mars Hill, NC

#4 May 28, 2013
Can't we all jist git along?.LOL
William Joyce KVK1

Mars Hill, NC

#6 May 28, 2013
I am just curious but does anyone know, after the shooting did the store owner ever recover the stolen Skittles and iced tea?.
Interesting

Landrum, SC

#8 May 28, 2013
William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
I am just curious but does anyone know, after the shooting did the store owner ever recover the stolen Skittles and iced tea?.
Just an observation. I have looked at the times Melvin and William are on here and it is pretty much 24/7. Do they do anything except sit at home and draw their breath and welfare checks? And depend on their mamas to wash their nasty a@@ clothes. LOL
William Joyce KVK1

Mars Hill, NC

#10 May 28, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an observation. I have looked at the times Melvin and William are on here and it is pretty much 24/7. Do they do anything except sit at home and draw their breath and welfare checks? And depend on their mamas to wash their nasty a@@ clothes. LOL
Go take another big swallow of your Blackroot Juice.
Judged

Orlando, FL

#11 Jun 12, 2013
William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
I started to call you a nasty buzzard but your filthier than a buzzard!
Liberals Suck

Southern Pines, NC

#12 Jun 12, 2013
Judged wrote:
<quoted text> I started to call you a nasty buzzard but your filthier than a buzzard!
WOW....What language! LMAO
white warrior

Burnsville, NC

#15 Jun 12, 2013
Just for getting one more black gone he's got my praise
LULZ

Morganton, NC

#17 Jun 12, 2013
P.S. Since you are from the ignorant town of Marion, Please make sure the Pistol is LOADED! McDowell ignorance is rampant. If you are not a religious fanatic, then you are a racist beyond comparison. Please take my advice. Blow Your Head Off! We will ALL be better for it!
LULZ

Morganton, NC

#19 Jun 14, 2013
I will give you the "PIECE PRIZE" When you blow a part of your head off. "THE PIECE PRIZE " will be the piece of your ignorant head. Then we may finally have PEACE!
house bunny

Charlotte, NC

#20 Jun 14, 2013
He's a big ass chicken with a gun pretending to be a cop. He shot a kid. he took a gun to a skittles and tea fight he's no american hero he's an american trainwreck. Our american hero's protect kids instead of fearing hoodies and brown skin to the point they aim guns more powerful than their brains with shakey hands that they can't fight fair with. Our military our firefighters our cops our solid citizens of every race are our american heros.
merry widow

Mars Hill, NC

#21 Jun 14, 2013
George will get his.after all he killed a child.
house bunny

Asheville, NC

#22 Jun 15, 2013
Judged wrote:
<quoted text> I started to call you a nasty buzzard but your filthier than a buzzard!
no......a buzzard has a purpose on this earth....to clean up messes, rotting flesh on the ground these guys are dumpster divers for survival not purpose.
Disgusted

Marion, NC

#25 Jun 15, 2013
Your the epitome of stupid...you are definitely hell bound
henry

Burnsville, NC

#27 Jun 15, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he killed a little POS thug! Good riddance!
One shot center mass equaled one less pavement ape. George is a hero in my book. There is no telling how much grief he spared decent White people at the hands of this predatory monkey. Tray- von now be Tray- gone, good riddance.
LULZ

Morganton, NC

#29 Jun 15, 2013
Sociopaths always think they are right. So all of these so called Republicans are Sociopaths. Dangerous stupid folks. Its always someone else fault.
boring

New York, NY

#30 Jun 15, 2013
dude how many now?
henry

Burnsville, NC

#32 Jun 19, 2013
Which will be the first city to name a street after the black thug Trayvon Martin?. Although it could be helpful, every time I see a "Martin Luther Koon" Blvd. sign I know I am in the wrong part of town.
QueenBee

Mars Hill, NC

#33 Jun 19, 2013
Most everyone on this post appear to be Racist, which is showing what a lot of people think of the South is true! George Zimmerman is NO AMERICAN HERO! For God's sake he shot and killed A CHILD! Doesn't matter what Trayvon had or didn't have-HE WAS STILL A CHILD! Zimmerman was told NOT to follow him, but did anyway, that tells you right there he knew what he was doing, or going to do. No neighborhood watch member I know carry a weapon, that's not what they are there for. Also, Trayvon's dad lived in that neighborhood, so more than likely Zimmerman had seen Trayvon before, apparently a target!
henry

Burnsville, NC

#34 Jun 19, 2013
QueenBee wrote:
Most everyone on this post appear to be Racist, which is showing what a lot of people think of the South is true! George Zimmerman is NO AMERICAN HERO! For God's sake he shot and killed A CHILD! Doesn't matter what Trayvon had or didn't have-HE WAS STILL A CHILD! Zimmerman was told NOT to follow him, but did anyway, that tells you right there he knew what he was doing, or going to do. No neighborhood watch member I know carry a weapon, that's not what they are there for. Also, Trayvon's dad lived in that neighborhood, so more than likely Zimmerman had seen Trayvon before, apparently a target!
Why was this negro slinking around a White neighborhood unless looking for someone to rape or something to steal?, What Zimmerman did was just a form of pest control like shooting rats or chicken stealing foxes. Autopsy of the thug Martin showed drugs in it's system.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Square 58,933
who shot lional Ferguson 2 hr Ignorance isa Dis... 53
Roma Restaurant 8 hr Yes sir 24
nebo meth ho 9 hr Haha 6
Traffic at West and High School 11 hr getouttahere 7
Jacob robinson sex offender 15 hr Ken 10
Satanic Photos At MACA 15 hr iamrevenge 7
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000