tina must go

Posted in the Marion Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Happily Married!!”

Since: Feb 12

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Feb 9, 2012
 
Excuse me, but I am her friend! Please stop being so rude to her. Stop picking on people!!!!!!!!!!
McDsFinest

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Feb 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

I understand that this girl has special needs. That is a given. Her caretakers need to step in if all these accusations of stalking and such are true. She may not even realize that these things are wrong. From what I see on this site, yes, she brings it on herself. But, if you are a half-decent, mature person, you wouldn't be egging it on. Yes, the things people are accusing her of are scary, but putting her down on a public site is only going to make it worse. She is obviously starving for attention, whether negative or positive. Even those without special needs would be negatively affected being talked about this way. Someone said she has the mentality of a child. I hope that none of you would talk to a child who didn't know any better the way you talk to this poor girl. If you would just ignore her posts, eventually she would realize how serious everyone is. If people continue to "troll" and/or put her down, there is no telling what she may do. I agree that her parents/caretakers, dss, sheriffs department, or anyone else within jurisdiction should be notified of her activities, both online & allegedly at the shopping center. So, so sad. She obviously isn't getting the TLC and attention she needs at home.
damn

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Feb 9, 2012
 
Tina I kno felica is hot but shit is ridiculous. If I were her i's have a restraining order on u ass.
how dumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Feb 9, 2012
 
Tina LOVES ATTENTION - GOOD OR BAD!!! STOP RESPONDING AND THE ATTENTION IS GONE. I SWEAR CRAZY THING ENJOYS THAT ALL THIS IS ON HERE SHE IS NOT RIGHT. GET A LIFE EVERYONE
Lady Cha Cha

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Feb 10, 2012
 
Obviously Tina is not the one with the problem, its the one's on here that respond to her!!!!
No Tina

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Feb 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

McDsFinest wrote:
I understand that this girl has special needs. That is a given. Her caretakers need to step in if all these accusations of stalking and such are true. She may not even realize that these things are wrong. From what I see on this site, yes, she brings it on herself. But, if you are a half-decent, mature person, you wouldn't be egging it on. Yes, the things people are accusing her of are scary, but putting her down on a public site is only going to make it worse. She is obviously starving for attention, whether negative or positive. Even those without special needs would be negatively affected being talked about this way. Someone said she has the mentality of a child. I hope that none of you would talk to a child who didn't know any better the way you talk to this poor girl. If you would just ignore her posts, eventually she would realize how serious everyone is. If people continue to "troll" and/or put her down, there is no telling what she may do. I agree that her parents/caretakers, dss, sheriffs department, or anyone else within jurisdiction should be notified of her activities, both online & allegedly at the shopping center. So, so sad. She obviously isn't getting the TLC and attention she needs at home.
i urge you to call dss and sheriff as I did, they may take it serious and get on it if more calls are made. She will end up raped behind wal mart . This is a true problem. And, we know, so we're responsible for doing the right thing and report it.
Christina

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Feb 10, 2012
 
No Tina wrote:
<quoted text> i urge you to call dss and sheriff as I did, they may take it serious and get on it if more calls are made. She will end up raped behind wal mart . This is a true problem. And, we know, so we're responsible for doing the right thing and report it.
What do u mean I'll be raped behind walmart?! WTF
anit

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Feb 10, 2012
 
Who would want to touch her she just a nasty ho
Mitts

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Feb 10, 2012
 
Christina wrote:
<quoted text>
What do u mean I'll be raped behind walmart?! WTF
you're a danger to yourself. Your caregivers are either clueless or don't care, give you money to shut you up?? You should be working @ foothills. They need to take care of you.
McDsFinest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Feb 11, 2012
 
I don't know this girl. I only know what I've read on here. I've never personally seen her doing these things. It's just sad that people keep this going. The very ones complaining about her the most, are the same ones who continue to respond & call her names. You'd think the moderators of this site would step in with so many forums being made about the same thing. As long as people continue to respond directly to her, she will continue doing the same things. Obviously she is feeding off the negative attention. All these so-called "friends" of hers that are on facebook & this site taking up for her should try to talk some sense into her & her parents.
are you kidding me

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Feb 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

wtf is wrong with all you? good god leave the poor girl alone she is slow! what kinda person is mean to someone with needs like hers? god grow up! you all are gonna burn in hell, like really smdh. tina i dont know you but you might just wanna stay away from sites like this. people are harsh and say things to make there self feel better because they didnt get enough love as a child so they take it out on the weak.
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Feb 19, 2012
 
You're a dumba$$ she puts herself in danger
help

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Feb 20, 2012
 
WTF is wrong with this bitch !?! she sent a 78 yr old black man a picture of her stankin cooch !!! and brags about it!
Not funny

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Feb 20, 2012
 
help wrote:
WTF is wrong with this bitch !?! she sent a 78 yr old black man a picture of her stankin cooch !!! and brags about it!
What black man?
Ewwww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Feb 28, 2012
 
Shu that is jus nasty... I see her a lot and I've never spoke to her. She is very weird jus sayin
lkwfnwssss

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jul 3, 2013
 
McDsFinest wrote:
I understand that this girl has special needs. That is a given. Her caretakers need to step in if all these accusations of stalking and such are true. She may not even realize that these things are wrong. From what I see on this site, yes, she brings it on herself. But, if you are a half-decent, mature person, you wouldn't be egging it on. Yes, the things people are accusing her of are scary, but putting her down on a public site is only going to make it worse. She is obviously starving for attention, whether negative or positive. Even those without special needs would be negatively affected being talked about this way. Someone said she has the mentality of a child. I hope that none of you would talk to a child who didn't know any better the way you talk to this poor girl. If you would just ignore her posts, eventually she would realize how serious everyone is. If people continue to "troll" and/or put her down, there is no telling what she may do. I agree that her parents/caretakers, dss, sheriffs department, or anyone else within jurisdiction should be notified of her activities, both online & allegedly at the shopping center. So, so sad. She obviously isn't getting the TLC and attention she needs at home.
The first part of you statement is very true and i respect that and it was worded greatly. But the ending saying she doesnt get the TLC at home? This girl gets anything an everything she wants in a good way because her parents want to make her happy. Its just she needs god in her life to set her straight.
Seriously

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jul 4, 2013
 
Does she have a job?
Tony Ray

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jul 4, 2013
 
Every one of you should get karma for talking smack about a handicap girl. Pathetic life you all must have.
lkwfnwssss

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jul 6, 2013
 
Tony Ray wrote:
Every one of you should get karma for talking smack about a handicap girl. Pathetic life you all must have.
Thank You! perfectly said..
Derp

Spruce Pine, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jul 20, 2013
 
First of all it's not illegal to ask someone to see their boobs, so knock that idea off.

Secondly if you want to be punished. That can be arranged!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirtiest meth girl 5 hr Jennifer 2
Ben Cross (Nov '12) 5 hr Daniel 64
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr Red Square 54,916
We need a hispanic history month 5 hr Ojs 2
Anyone seen Ben Capps 7 hr bottle 17
Meagan "Barbie" Mills 9 hr Just a question by hannah 1
Halley Bradshaw 9 hr Hannah H 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Marion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marion
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••