First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CumminsChicRobin son88

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2012
I guess they took the post for Robbie off here casue I can't find it. I spoke with him before my phone got cut off. Will someone if they see him please tell him, that as soon as I get a new number I will contact him mom and that he can get it from her that we need to figure out what he wants to do about child support. All I want is for things to be right but he is part of the decision as well and I am trying to be a good parent and a good person. If he has an issues he can always find me on facebook is he needs to
Jail

Nebo, NC

#2 Jun 16, 2012
CumminsChicRobinson88 wrote:
I guess they took the post for Robbie off here casue I can't find it. I spoke with him before my phone got cut off. Will someone if they see him please tell him, that as soon as I get a new number I will contact him mom and that he can get it from her that we need to figure out what he wants to do about child support. All I want is for things to be right but he is part of the decision as well and I am trying to be a good parent and a good person. If he has an issues he can always find me on facebook is he needs to
Check down at the sheriffs department. I heard that they finally caught him and he is in jail! Call and see when they have visiting hours! He's there unless someone bailed him out and I can't imagine that some one would be that dumb!
CumminsChicRobin son88

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2012
I know they caught him but currently if you read up i dont have a phone so really this is the only way I can find out anything except via facebook...........i am just wondering though so i can stay updated at least until i can get a phone
Good luck

Nebo, NC

#4 Jun 16, 2012
I know they caught him but currently if you read up i dont have a phone so really this is the only way I can find out anything except via facebook..........i am just wondering though so i can stay updated at least until i can get a phone
Good luck getting child support from this dead beat!
CumminsChicRobin son88

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2012
Yea i know his story i have known him my entire life. Love him to death only wish to see him do better
Good luck

Nebo, NC

#6 Jun 17, 2012
Yea i know his story i have known him my entire life. Love him to death only wish to see him do better
You need to get away from him! If you ever wish to have anything in your life you need to get out of his life! If you stay with him you will condem yourself to nothing more than a life of misery!
CumminsChicRobin son88

United States

#7 Jul 14, 2012
I am away from him just been wondering whats going on with the court issues lol, I am way up in Ohio now trying to start over in life. I haven't heard back from my worker about whats going on yet. I wouldn't go back to a life of dealing drugs if I had to I will find a better way to live i just hope someday he finds there is a better way to live life
Davie

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2012
I am away from him just been wondering whats going on with the court issues lol, I am way up in Ohio now trying to start over in life. I haven't heard back from my worker about whats going on yet. I wouldn't go back to a life of dealing drugs if I had to I will find a better way to live i just hope someday he finds there is a better way to live life
Listen don't worry about him! He will never change! You need to stay away from this guy! Bad bad news! I just hope they keep him in jail for a long time! The citizens of this county are a lot safer with him behind bars!
Ben

Greer, SC

#9 Oct 6, 2013
I was looking on the doc site and I see that they is a looking for him again! Can this guy not stay out of trouble? You would think that somebody that had a kid would want to be able to see it. I noticed that the mother of his kid was posting on here about wantin him to give her child support. Honey I hate to tell you this but it ain't a happenin!

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffen...
Wondering

Greer, SC

#10 Oct 6, 2013
Is they a reward for his capture? If they is I know we're he is. I kneed money bad.
Nasty

Greer, SC

#12 Oct 9, 2013
I often wonder why I have feelings for males! I have looked back over my life trying to find when I had my 1st experience with a boy. It was in July 1962 out in the barn in a sleepover with my friend Mitch. He was so special to me since he was my 1st. Then after that I began to have sex with a whole multitude of men. Most of them I met at church. I am just worried now that I have HIV that I might give it to others. I think that's why I became so racist was because scared that someone would find out but now I am totally comfortable with my sexuality. I am truly sorry for all of the terrible and hurtful things I have said! I have a need to dress up in women's close and walk the streets. I love the feel of silk panties against my skin. I often don't know what to wear. I spend hours pondering: do I want to wear the pink chiffon gown or the blue torquoise mini dress. I know that if I get sent back to prison I want have to make these wardrobe decisions. Also I will have many men to fulfill my fantasies. I don't know what to do as I have been afraid that folks will find out my true sexuality. I hope that one day I will be able to come clean and come out of the closet to everyone. Including my AA meeting, my southern Baptist minister and the whole congregation, my KKK buddies and the Marion chapter of the union of American Nazis!
Marsha

Greer, SC

#13 Apr 1, 2014
They finally caught this felon! Thank you citizens of McDowell County! You tips led to his arrest! He is in prision where he belongs!

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffen...
Rufus

Asheville, NC

#14 Apr 2, 2014
This deadbeat stole my little boys bike! I knowed that we would never get it back but karma does come back to bite! Good job puttin him away!
robbie

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2014
Good luck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck getting child support from this dead beat!
say what you want but at least I'm trying better than living off the state I beleave that is called a sergeant mother for y'all people running your mouth . IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME SAY IT TO MY FACE KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH
fromme

United States

#17 Aug 20, 2014
Its done its over with dude drum up something thats been dead for god knows how long. The little lady has moved on and doing quite well on her own. She doesnt ask for help and done this long with out child support or your help. I guess you dont get the fact of she isnt going to be with you after all the b.s. you put her through and all the lies. Your dead news to her and you just cause anger when you start stupid crap like this. Im the new man and showing her everything you apparently over looked in how to treat a lady. Its called actual respect, not waiting till her back is turned to do it your way. She has told me the deal and a lot of the history, I understand wanting to be part of a childs life, but I agree with her point of view on this matter. I wouldnt just let someone waltz back in like nothing ever happened, I would have to have proof that they werent the same and so far from what I hear from her you arent doing a very good job. The outburst over this crap didnt help.
Janice

Greer, SC

#18 Aug 22, 2014
robbie wrote:
<quoted text> say what you want but at least I'm trying better than living off the state I beleave that is called a sergeant mother for y'all people running your mouth . IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME SAY IT TO MY FACE KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH
Listen here thief! You get what you got by stealing from decent folks! The only reason she has to take public aid is because u want pay for your kid! Every thing folks is saying on here is true! Be a man, stop stealing, get a job and pay for your kid!
Tina

Marion, NC

#19 Feb 23, 2016
robbie wrote:
<quoted text> say what you want but at least I'm trying better than living off the state I beleave that is called a sergeant mother for y'all people running your mouth . IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME SAY IT TO MY FACE KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH
I saw that he is back in jail for assault on a female. Who did he beet up? I hope that it wasn't his momma.
Ben

Marion, NC

#20 Friday Sep 9
robbie wrote:
I see that Mr. Shumate is back to his old tricks again. Robbie you say that your better than living off the state. Well you have absonded parole again. Folks he is off robbing stuff and dipping into the drugs again. Robbie if I find out where you are I am a turning you in. You need to be took off the streets before you beat up another woman again and steal folks blind. The cops ate coming for you. U better just turn you a@@ in!
Tater tot

United States

#21 Tuesday Sep 13
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>

I see that Mr. Shumate is back to his old tricks again. Robbie you say that your better than living off the state. Well you have absonded parole again. Folks he is off robbing stuff and dipping into the drugs again. Robbie if I find out where you are I am a turning you in. You need to be took off the streets before you beat up another woman again and steal folks blind. The cops ate coming for you. U better just turn you a@@ in!
I know where he is and I am going to turn him in! He has stoal from me for the last time! Say bye bye Robbie!
elmer

Marion, NC

#22 Wednesday Sep 14
Tater tot wrote:
<quoted text>

I know where he is and I am going to turn him in! He has stoal from me for the last time! Say bye bye Robbie!
Does anybody know if they got him? He has ripped me off so many times it ain't funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Gary Hensley dmd pa dentist. (Oct '12) 5 hr frank 35
Poll Petition to support an Arby's and Cracker Barre... (May '10) 5 hr Memories 14
McDowell Twin Cinemas 5 hr Memories 1
House Theater on East Court Street (Oct '10) 5 hr Zero Effs 18
Jaime "lil penis" Russell 6 hr frank 5
child beaters in the news 7 hr Will 11
Best parks in town 8 hr Bootycrusher 6

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages