Bad Teacher @ Mcdowell High

Bad Teacher @ Mcdowell High

Posted in the Marion Forum

Big Bad Rooster

Cumming, GA

#1 Jul 18, 2013
We as concerned parents are trying to figure out how can Jennifer Dover Drama teacher can still be employed at McDowell High after attacking her cousin Holly Hollifield and Holly taking out a warrant against Jennifer Dover the School Administration has turned a deaf ear to this but the Board of Education will hear this real soon and rid the school from rouge teachers... get ya some girl pay back is a bitch
Dumb

Greer, SC

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Big Bad Rooster wrote:
We as concerned parents are trying to figure out how can Jennifer Dover Drama teacher can still be employed at McDowell High after attacking her cousin Holly Hollifield and Holly taking out a warrant against Jennifer Dover the School Administration has turned a deaf ear to this but the Board of Education will hear this real soon and rid the school from rouge teachers... get ya some girl pay back is a bitch
What a dumb post! Boy u have a bone to pick! This situation has nothing to do with her job! Get a life! I am sure there is more to it than your side! You tried this once before on here and no one paid u any attention!
Boo Who

Barnardsville, NC

#3 Jul 18, 2013
Danny, Danny , Danny. You poor jealous limp noodled sack o' manure. It must be so sad to be hung up on your ex so many years later. Let it go already. Accept the fact she has a new man and finally found out what good lovin' feels like. C'mon man. Give it a break.
Carey Bothwell Bishop

Marion, NC

#4 Jul 18, 2013
Wonderful teacher and person. Love her!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Lame A*S post indeed!!
Big Boy Rulz

Cumming, GA

#6 Jul 19, 2013
Facts are facts I have the paper work The School Board is very interested she is a devil the job is gone period it happened she attacked her cousin goodbye
Big Boy Rulz

Cumming, GA

#7 Jul 19, 2013
Boo whoo you still hanging around the rest area giving free bj's your a punk now get ya some
Big Boy Rulz

Cumming, GA

#8 Jul 19, 2013
I have alot of pictures the School Board will love to see I will win in the end..cracking bones

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 19, 2013
Does it involve the school? I didn't think so. Was she arrested? Nope. Just because somebody doesn't like dover doesn't mean they get to take her job. How about to grow the hell up and stop worrying about other peoples drama? it doesnt sound like you're concerned for kids at all, it sounds like you're a worthless jobless punk just needing some excitement in your life. Grow up and get a job.
Fusion

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Jen is a wonderful person! I love her to death. Sounds to me like your just a douchebag and a lil jealous... Get over it and grow the f*ck up. This is seriously something a kid in school would post.
Sunshine

Cowpens, SC

#11 Jul 19, 2013
I've heard a lot of the teachers are finding jobs elsewhere.
Derp

Bakersville, NC

#12 Jul 19, 2013
Innocent till proven guilty in a court of law.

If others are leaving for another job, count that as a blessing! That means there will be job openings for your local economy!
Greg

Morganton, NC

#13 Jul 20, 2013
Big Bad Rooster wrote:
. When did this happen?
Punkin

Denver, NC

#14 Jul 20, 2013
Wonder if the current ms rooster knows about mr roosters obsession lol
Oscar

Greer, SC

#15 Jul 20, 2013
Punkin wrote:
Wonder if the current ms rooster knows about mr roosters obsession lol
Too funny! Let's tell her!
Country bumpkin

Cumming, GA

#16 Jul 20, 2013
Remeber I dont want my kids taught by this idot
Black boy

Cumming, GA

#17 Jul 20, 2013
her dad is a punk as well Jay Dover talks a lot of trash but he is a punk too attacked his dead brother check your facts....... I am bringing out the family secrets

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#18 Jul 20, 2013
I wonder if 'black boy''country bumpkin''big boy rulz' and 'rooster' know that their ip addresses say their the same person. Even if you can't read an ip address, they are the only contact from cumming, georgia. what a complete fool! Nice try. I guess if everyone doesn't agree with you.. just pretend to be other people and agree with yourself.
Punkin

United States

#19 Jul 21, 2013
Oscar wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! Let's tell her!

Consider it done,thru the family grapevine. He's a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on? 5 min Nofnway 1
Treasure at the Dump 1 hr pillhead 28
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 2 hr Alex 1,949
Women cheaters 2 hr blessyall_ 3
Sasquatch Captured in Old Fort 5 hr RhRp 2
Jeff Williams Fri Mad Daddy 12
The Way The Truth and The Life (Nov '08) Fri bibleman 352

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance