What went down with management at Swa...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
a front seat view

Hermitage, TN

#75 Nov 24, 2013
Francis Marion wrote:
Well. Town of Marion 1 Swamp Fox 0
Can't even say it was good while it lasted!
So long, Swamp Fox...
I hate wat happened to mark it is wrong Scott and Melissa are great for each other no poor Scott no poor Melissa they both cheat on each might as well have a open marriage and only care as to wat is best for them bye bye to trash Marion is much better off as for his children they have a great mother they are being raised knowing right from wrong
Badabing badaboo

Asheville, NC

#76 Nov 26, 2013
a front seat view wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate wat happened to mark it is wrong Scott and Melissa are great for each other no poor Scott no poor Melissa they both cheat on each might as well have a open marriage and only care as to wat is best for them bye bye to trash Marion is much better off as for his children they have a great mother they are being raised knowing right from wrong
Hhmm ... Very, very interesting so now I'm wondering exactly what'd they do that was so wrong?? Word on the street was Mark just bought him out. They seem to still be working together. I guess nobody will ever know what really happened . These other establishments are doing good. I mean my word Vortex had a shooting and they are still operating a booming business as is Pizza Joint, Main Street Pub and After 5 etc. doesn't make much sense.
Fed Up

Asheville, NC

#77 Nov 28, 2013
a front seat view wrote:
<quoted text>
I know if get any more debt collection calls from United Federal Credit Union looking for these people that have nothing to do with my life there is going to be a problem.Take care of your stuff this isn't the first time but I'd appreciate it if its the last.They are looking for you and you need to call them asap is what they said.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#78 Nov 28, 2013
I hope all the local establishments do well. Word is that the Pizza Joint is not meeting the minimum food/alcohol ratio (too much booze & not enough food). I have watched a couple of national acts at The Swamp Fox and it is so nice to not have to drive a goodly ways out of town to do so...not to mention cheaper drink prices, etc.
ya know

North Wilkesboro, NC

#79 Dec 16, 2013
Tom Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Should've never messed with 'The DON' though. For he knows, more so than most, that revenge is a dish which tastes best when served cold. Think about it. You never invited him to the fox for a cup of coffee, even though he lived just up on the hill. But let's be frank here: you never wanted his friendship. What did he do to make you play that music so loud? If you had gone to him in friendship, then your family wouldn’t be suffering this very day.
that or if he wasnt into corrupt government.must be nice to have sheep to do as they are told
Sweeney Todd

Asheville, NC

#80 Dec 17, 2013
ya know wrote:
<quoted text>
that or if he wasnt into corrupt government.must be nice to have sheep to do as they are told
Lol it's called bad business. You can't budget and you obviously don't understand economics . Someone needs to go to business school. If other bars are doing good then what this bars excuse? If debt collectors are chasing after you well then there's your answer. Nobody cares about that bar. People not paying bills, not showing up for court dates on orobation and leaving a rail of bills in their wake ha ha. Sorry not sorry.
Sweeney Todd

Asheville, NC

#81 Dec 17, 2013
Lol (probation) (trails)
Sweeney Todd

Asheville, NC

#82 Dec 17, 2013
Where O Where | Wednesday Nov 27
[Mark Lyons owes me money. Does anyone know how or where to find him? I have a little package for him to acknowledge he receives.]
I have to say this made me laugh. Acting like Mafia. Did he find a horse head in his bed?
Sweeney Todd

Asheville, NC

#83 Dec 17, 2013
This will help[.Monday.CLOSED]
[Tue – Wed ]
Mon. 6:00am to 12
Friday 6:00 to 12
Saturday 1;00am
6:00pm

12:00am
Friday

1:00am
Saturday

2:00am
Sunday CLOSED
All hours in (US) Central Daylight Time
Serves dinner and drinks
Parking Lot parking
Joblo

United States

#84 Dec 19, 2013
Sweeney Todd wrote:
<quoted text> Lol it's called bad business. You can't budget and you obviously don't understand economics . Someone needs to go to business school. If other bars are doing good then what this bars excuse? If debt collectors are chasing after you well then there's your answer. Nobody cares about that bar. People not paying bills, not showing up for court dates on orobation and leaving a rail of bills in their wake ha ha. Sorry not sorry.
other bars aren't doing good
Sweeney Todd

Asheville, NC

#85 Dec 19, 2013
Joblo wrote:
<quoted text>other bars aren't doing good
You must need glasses because they are. Always have entertainment and something cool going on. Main Street Pub is awesome. After 5 and Vortex.Lay off the hateraid maybe it will improve your vision.
Joblo

Greer, SC

#86 Dec 20, 2013
Sweeney Todd wrote:
<quoted text> You must need glasses because they are. Always have entertainment and something cool going on. Main Street Pub is awesome. After 5 and Vortex.Lay off the hateraid maybe it will improve your vision.
i don't need glasses. i want them to do well but they're not. more than you'll ever realize actually. no hateraid. drive by on a week night and see for yourself. you can't survive on friday and saturday night alone. maybe you should check your vision
Go blow joe

Asheville, NC

#87 Dec 20, 2013
Lol.... A week night? Duh! Who goes to bars everyday single day? Of course the bulk of their business is on the weekend. Proof is in the pudding they are still open and have been operating a lot longer. Take notes instead of blowing joe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I’ve always STATED how trustworthy Kim Jong Un is! 1 hr Bruce 3
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Alexs Momma 2,166
the cruelest thing a person can do (Sep '15) 7 hr its joey 15
I have SO much respect for the Bush FAMILY 12 hr President Spanky 1
Rich PEOPLE are just better 12 hr President Spanky 1
I’m hungry! MAD! 12 hr President Spanky 1
Admit it, this is fun! 15 hr President Spanky 1

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages